• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request your attachments HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask me to make an attachment. It may not be BODY ARMOR. Also, tell me what polycount you want, what is max size in kb, and describe your concept with either words or picture. Keep in mind that quality attachments take quite some time to be completed.

YOU NEED 20 REP TO REQUEST!!!
special thanks to rdz who brought light to my eyes

Last edited:
Could you make one of this sword?
sword_06_scorpion.jpg

First I will do:
Elfsilver Lord - That blade, whatever is called, will be made from scratch :p It would take much more time to make it as an edit from more complex weapon.
DSK - Sure I will make that.

Other:
Kanaru: As long as it is in format I can open and you have all textures I need. I prefer .ms3d or .mdx, though .3ds wouldnt hurt too much.
Dumbdumb36: It doesn't include shoulder pads.
†-Revellion-†: Explain a bit better plx? :p
GF: Well I could do that as well, but I don't think its time yet. I will do few requests and then sticky it.

First I will do:
Elfsilver Lord - That blade, whatever is called, will be made from scratch :p It would take much more time to make it as an edit from more complex weapon.
DSK - Sure I will make that.

Other:
Kanaru: As long as it is in format I can open and you have all textures I need. I prefer .ms3d or .mdx, though .3ds wouldnt hurt too much.
Dumbdumb36: It doesn't include shoulder pads.
†-Revellion-†: Explain a bit better plx? :p
GF: Well I could do that as well, but I don't think its time yet. I will do few requests and then sticky it.

Okay, contact me if you wish this thread to be stickied.

Level 15
I need a spartan helmet, that would be cool.

http://www.hellenic-art.com/armour/ah6058bp.jpg

without the hair at the back, (the hair up the helmet yes, but not which looks like real hair :S thats some weird.

and a ghostly beard! for barba blanca :D a ghostly some dirty plz :D

just take in mind its for a pirate, use imagination (else ill make a picuture) :p

Last edited:
Level 17
I need a backpack, metallic looking, square in shape with a metal pocket or two extending from it (just a bit). The texture should fit with the marine. Basicly i need a backpack attachment that would fit in with the generic Wc3 Marine. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Belgerath, that rule out there is just to put out complete noobs (wraith....) out of my thread. If someone finds something that is fun to make I will do it :p
BTW, Predator disk for Deep Sea Kraken has been made:
I am not sure if it would attach to the model properly because i dont knwo what youwant it attached to, but mess with it untill you get good resoults.

Attachments

• Predator Disk.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Level 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.