• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dungeon of Lv 1000

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This idea for my map is come at one map with heroes who can take level 1000. I start to creating the map. in the map have 35 RPG heroes who can selected. All map is singel player. In the map you can selected 3 at 35 RPG heroes.
Whith this map I realy have fun becouse have many heroes who can select and many heros who mus kill. I use and many models at this site. I use Lich King, Fel Chaos Orc, Dragon Blade Samurai and more. I add songs at Manowar and Rammstein.
C:\Users\Toni\Documents\Bandicam\war3 2013-06-25 21-00-24-381.jpg

Keywords:
Level1000, Big level map, Lich King, fun.
Contents

The Dungeon of Lv 1000 (Map)

Reviews
18:32, 27th Jun 2013 Orcnet: mdailcek
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is my map and I'll do what I want with it.Who speak looks like as that for my prototype
map.Oh and I AM SKINHEAD "HELL ADOLF HITLER" I think noone can tell me what to do!

Yeah, do anything you want in this modding community. One thing you just simply would want to do is read the rules. If you'd like to upload this map, go upload it to Epicwar. Not Hiveworkshop. We are more strict here. There are such things called as ban and negative reputation. Get enough negative reputation and you get a ban. Get a whole collection of these, you might consider a ban. We are just criticizing you. Why did you even go to this site if you aren't even going to consider reading the rules? Right, I didn't read the rules. Because I already have memorized them with the 2 years of me not registered. Also, by saying Adolf Hitler, you're insulting Germans, sort of. We all can tell you what to do. So stop blabbering like a 7 year old, and mature and do something worthwhile. We don't care if you have a map with good terrain and shit. That would actually take 2 years for you to learn. Now, please. You're pissing everyone off.

I'm back in mood now, lets continue.

Second to Wolfy, you should consider yourself lucky, if you're in WC3C, you will regret ever done this in the first place, because that place is the one of the strictest Warcraft 3 Modding Sites, you will regret for your life if you upload this map and do this arrogance there.

Level 30
Sorry for the delay action in this map guys, so Runer you like messing with attentive users huh? you don't want criticism and set your map to stale six feet under? Then be that way this guys over here act as good people to your map even though you don't know jack about them. If you want to continue such quarrel, stamp it in Staff Contact else do nothing.

As for the thread and map:
6a6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.