• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Spell Workshop~Request Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
milly, They are ^^. I'm just going to buy some nicotione stuffs then I'll be back. It's not ciggaretts. It's snuff ^^. Other stuffs that almost only Sweden got xD

Well I'll send you the map as soon as the spells are done. If you find any bugs or such. Please PM me or reply here. I'm prioring the spells that is bugged before requests and then you'r spell will be fixed directly. (If you find any bugs). Also I've going throught the triggers for leaks or bugs and i cant find anything. The spells are completely MUI, leakless & lagless. Though I'm not done with the last one xD

Greetings

- Tom

Level 10
Spell Request

I have a spell request which hope anyone of you can help me on. This spell is going to be used in my map and credit will surely given.
SpellDescription
icons_9117_btn.jpg
Winterer
Target: Instance, No target.
Type: Self buff

Upon cast, release Winterer's True power. Apply "Frost Frenzy" effect on caster. Effect last for 5/10/15/20/25 seconds. Have a 75 seconds countdown.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frost Frenzy
Each hit made while under this effect increase caster's attack speed by 2/4/6/8/10% and damage by 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 point. But the power of Winterer corrupts its user's soul. Each 4 hit made under this effect will cause 5/10/15/20/25 point of damage and complete drain up caster's mana. The attack speed and damage bonus fade if caster doesn't attack for 4 seconds.

Hope you can help me on my request.:goblin_good_job:

Level 2
RAGE [Passive] [3 levels]
Tooltip:increases the attack speed,move speed and attack damage every time the hero attacks but when he change target the effects returns to zero.

Level 1 - Max bonus +5% AS, +5% MS, +5 damage.
Level 2 - Max bonus +10% AS, +10 MS, +10 damage.
Level 3 - Max bonus +13%AS, +13 MS, +13 damage.

sir Infinte said to repost request so here....sorry for the late repost im very busy with school....hope my request isn't forgotten...thanks and more power...

Level 4
Hey Dardas how ur comp is doin?
I REALY need the systems u created :/
Please... i realy need them in my Sci-Fi arena project
soo good day XD

Level 4
Hello again. I got a new request (maybe this is a little easier then the last one :plol:)

Name: Thunderstorm
Description: The Lightning Lord releases 1 chain lightning per second (as long as this spell is toggled on) and removes 1 charge per second as well if charges reach 0 the spell turns off (obviously)

(The "Lightning Lord" in my map have a special spell called absorb wich absorbs 1 charge per time its used with a maximum of 11 charges these are the charges mentioned in the description you can just use a command to set this variable while testing)

Damage: 50/100/150 (-10% per bounce 50/45/40/35/30...) (10 bounces)
Type: Toggle (turn on has cooldown if possible (40s) turn off no cooldown so that you can turn it off anytime)

Aoe:600

No mana cost.

Srry for the long description :pgrin: but its a lot of information so i had to make it long. I have no hurry (better late then never).
I will make the icon description and stuff myself. (To save you the trouble :pwink:) Ask me if you need better description.

Level 17
hazzaah the weekend is comming and i am devoting my time to this thread. Your welcome ;p and dunce, 1 more time and im reporting you like i did to defskull

Edit:yo ghostknives this is what i have so far, after about 30 hits it goes back to lvl 1 then doesnt increase anymore

Attachments

• GhostKnive's Rage.w3x
    19 KB · Views: 50
Level 11
IA, This spell of yours need some critisism so I decided to let myself be the one who critisism this.
The spell shouldn't add other spells to the hero. You should use dummy unit to cast a AS increase spell at the hero. This is easy calculating with Unit - UNIT takes damage. You need to have a trigger that checks if the hero is attacking a unit. Using, Unit - A unit is Attacked and therefrom add to the other trigger Unit - Attacked unit takes damage. Easy as a cake.
No offence of this. You must tolerate some critisism.

Level 11
Well it feels like I'm the one that is most active on this thread...
I also have a normal life with some additions from you'rs. So I have less time over than you have. You should try to learn some more about GUI before creating one of theese threads.
Just a suggestion.

Level 17
i never said i didnt know how to do it. I just hardly have the time buddy. Im sorry to leave you as the only one to be doing stuff but this weekend im going to clear out the list of requests and we might be low on business for a while. Ill fix your spell because yesterday i just wasnt in the mood. Ill have it done soon and then ill start workin on the next one.

Level 31
For my Dead Space map I need a little spell.

Name: Mini Nuke
Description: The Hero shoots a little nuclear missile, which explodes at the target position dealing damage and poisoning and slowing all units in the range of the spell.
(It's nearly like the Fatman weapon in Fallout 3)
Damage: 600 * Level of Spell
Spelltype: AOS? (just like Flamestrike of Blood Mage)
Effect: Poisoned and slowed for 15 * Level of Spell Seconds
Levels: 3
Missile Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...rhead-v6-113389/?prev=search=nuke&d=list&r=20

Take the time you need. I can wait.
Reward will be 8 reputation.

chilla_killa

Level 17
kk ill get started on yours like the rest of them. Tjordell when u finish with that guy i left the last 3 for you if u get bored.

Edit: I dont understand what the 2nd guy elidor was asking. Could u repost ur requests with the new format? i would appreciate it.

Update1: Well i got your ability done pretty far myhammer, the only thing is, you need to find a pink circle model or something, since this is a spell request models should be handed in with the spell request. And the other thing is, the buffs r constant i cant get them to level up. Ill post it up asap, and ghostknives i havnt forgotten about you im working on it.

Last edited:
Level 12
Temporary Charm

Okay so I've made a thread about this spell and a few people tried to make it work but didn't make it good. I appreciate there work but I must turn to you for help now.

The main thing I need in this spell is that the affected unit would have a de-buff indicating that it has been charmed and for the unit to return to it's original owner after the duration ends or the de-buff is removed via Dispel ,Abolish Magic etc.

Description - Turn the targeted enemy unit to your control for 20 seconds or until the buff is removed.
Buffs - Created a De-buff on the targeted unit. (like slow,curse,fairy fire)
Spell Type - Target Unit.
Levels - 1.

GUI/MUI plz.

Level 2
Can you please make this for me:

Bat Eye

Area of Damage
It must do damage to all units in area, slow then (by frost) and steals half of the damage inflicted
This spell has 6 levels
I very noob and don't understand well how it works, but, if possible, i want to edit myself the damage, because i must test it, and balance the units and all...

So, thats it. Thanks in advice

Level 17
im tryin my best man, i can only do so much. I will get most of the spells in today and then start getting the others 1 by 1

Edit: Oh wow legion.. you requested like 24 spells lol, you should have figured it would take a while even if i hadnt goten to it yet.

Edit2: Yo chilla if you wana check out the WiP go here - MiniNuke

Last edited:
Level 2
Can you please make this for me:

Bat Eye

Area of Damage
It must do damage to all units in area, slow then (by frost) and steals half of the damage inflicted
This spell has 6 levels
I very noob and don't understand well how it works, but, if possible, i want to edit myself the damage, because i must test it, and balance the units and all...

So, thats it. Thanks in advice

It's active. Think on something similar to Blizzard, but with the effects above.

Level 2
Hey man, you don't understand well what i need.
I don't explain to well too, sorry.
Let's try again

Spell name: Bat eye

Area of Damage, active.
6 levels.
Makes damage to all units in the area of effect, slow, and steals half of the damage inflicted. For example: if the spell do a total of 400 damage, the caster receive 200 hp.
Blizzard was a bad example, it's more similar to Flame Strike. Don't have waves.

I know a little how to do it, what i don't know how to do is the life steal.
If you can do this for me, or teach me how to do it, i'll be happy =]

Status
Not open for further replies.