• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Spell Workshop~Request Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hm ill update this for system requests also. And sure dardas, we never did continue that map did we... u do anything for it? well whatever and sure we need something past GUI. Ill add you to the team you can start on whatever u wish, the list of requests is in the first post just click on the names.

Level 11
tyvm. you can assign me alone if you want? cuz i dont have much time to refresh every 5 sec ;p (my comp broke down, just realised it could take alot time, its holidays in israel.. untill sunday all shops = closed, unopen, dead =[)

Level 19
Now this is only modes i need now

-rm / random mode / all get random hero / all gets a random hero now i have currently 5 heroes

-rs / random side / team get random side / for example players switch team / so team 1 gets to team 2 instead

-repick / repick mode

i changed style of aos =) aswell same map but diffrent :D

Level 4
Got a big request(Better in jass but I don't mind):
A spell for a players ship to land on the targeted planet, and 2 others.

Configuration:
-8 Planets
-2 Teams
-2 Possible landing area for each team (Max 2 player ship / planet I mean)
Except a planet with only 1/team
-2 MotherShips with 6 landing area (Those can accept Team 1 or Team 2 ships)
-Mother ships and player ships become neutral when no one is in it near the control pannel(However only Team 1 hero can pilot a Team 1 ship, ect)
-Mother ships can close their hangars (Stop ships from landing and take off from them).

What the landing spell does:
-It moves the casting ship to the landing area of the targeted planet or MotherShip.
-Depending on the team (unit type) it moves it to correct team landing area
-Set landing elevator to 3
-Make the unit pause, bigger and face good angle (Face the elevator
maxlife)
-Set landing elevator to 1
-Shows a floating text that reads 'Landing'(In green) or 'Impossible' (In red)
-Set the area full

What the Dead on Ground spell does:
Simply sets the landing elevator where the unit was empty

What the take off spell does:
Take off is proceeded by taking the ship control (Entering a region near the ship control pannel)
-Set elevator to 3
-Move the ship to the correct planet
-Unpause, unbigger the unit
-Set landing elevator to 1
-Set the elevator empty

Remember:
There is 2 elevators per landing area.
The motherships have 6 landing elevators which can accept any team
The 8th planet have only 1 landing elevator per team

Here is some helping screens:

Here is a ship ready to land

Here is where it is supposed to move

You might need the map. Please PM me so I send it to you.
(I don't want everyone to get my alpha map)

Level 4
yea. good luck XD
I gotta a request to
OK. Here it comes... XD
Becouse dardas pc i broken he cant send me my request
so i'am asking you:
I need 2D Action like?
1Sith 1jedi 1D screen until duel or monster encounter:
then 2D WASD walking system
JKL Skill(move) System and when the unit is defeated there will be 2rounds
3 if there;s 1/1
morei f is there any jass to make hp/ep bars?
exp too if you dont mind, and when someone lose in a due; (not encounter)
There drops K.O...(like in mugen)
oh yea and a jump system.
Well... that's all XD
Little to much huh? :goblin_jawdrop:

Level 2
can i make a request?...
It's a passive chance skill...
increases attack speed and move speed and attack damage....
you decide on the name...
thank you...

Level 3
I am not really sure if this consider a spell but I am in need for a Effective MultiBoard.
For 12 players splited with 3 different teams.

Game Time: Duel Time:

-TeamA- -Total Hero kill- -Total deaths
(hero icon)P1 Kill value Death value Gold Value -Slot status(is playing etc or empty
(hero icon)P2~
(hero icon)P3~
(hero icon)p4~
(hero icon)p5~
(hero icon)p6~

Team B -Total hero kill - Total deaths
(hero icon)p7
(hero icon)p8

TeamC -Total hero kill -Total deaths
(hero icon)p9~
(hero icon)p10~
(hero icon)p11~
(hero icon)p12~

If the slot are unused- It will be---Closed---

i think that's about it.

Level 2
could you kindly please make a spell for me?..

it's a passive ultimate called Art of War: it increases the the damage of all the other spells and it consists of 3 levels thank you...

Level 15
may i re-request my request as for it seems like the other person i asked isent doing it

holy blast
heals a freindly unit by x dealing half of x to nearby enemy units

blessing - passive
heals the the caster by x% of the damage done by holy blast

assasinate
the assasin goes steath(wind walk) and on attack the assasin will gain 400% attack speed bonus for x attacks

unamed spell its sad i know :ogre_frown:
the caster sends shock waves at a target point every x seconds lasts x seconds
channeling spell

MUI/GUI please

Level 17
i want everyone to calm down. First of all, ghostknives stop making such dumb requests, if you want a spell give good details like everyone else. And everyone else im sorry for the wait im trying my best but if youve read load screen request thread you will understand that people have lives outside of hive, i try my best to get your requests filled but sometimes i just dont have the time. And when i do have time its usualy devoted to my map.

Level 11
as my pm.. (to infinate)
i got really hard times here atm..
so i cant take any requests, exept small ones (Spells, small systems, engines etc)
im really not in the mood for making big stuff like he requested,
i got alot of codes ready on my broken comp which is in ivory atm.. (a comp shop, which also repairs),
it had the system dunce requested, and the person you assigned me to.
because of my missle system re-making, i have no time to breath.. really sorry..

I WILL tho make this specific request and stop my missle system for the moment..
cuz i need my friend to answer me back. (tommorow)

Level 11
I agree with InfinateAnswers, All of us in this project have a life outside hive. I have my school, homework, friends and my girlfriend to spend much time on. I'm trying to make everyones request as fast and good as i can. Okay, so... This below is how this threads spell creators would prefer how a Request should look like.

SPELLNAME

The request should contain this below:

Description - What the spell should do.
Damage, Buffs, Debuffs, DOT, etc..
Spell Type
- Passive, Area of Effect, Target Unit, Target Point, Target Unit or Point, Instant (No Target)
Levels - How many levels the spell will have.

Cooldown, Icons and Effects Rework is your own job.
Below is an Example how it should be done.

Thunder Clap

Creates a big electric field in an AOE that damages in an AOE and slows every enemy unit in the AOE for a certain amount of time.

Levels - 3
Damage - 90 x (Level of ability)
Spell Type - Instant (No Target)
Buffs - Apply slowed buff to target [Slows for 20% lasts 1 x (Level of ability)]
AOE - 400
Hopes that you've learned now how you'r request should look like.

InfinateAnswers, I would prefer if you could add a link in the main of this thread to this post.

Thanks

-Tom

EDIT: millzy, You can rework the Holy Beam easy. But I'll start with you'r spells asap. I think i'll start tomorrow after school ^^.

Last edited:
Level 2
sorry for the later post, now i tried to describe the spell more clearly....here it is...

RAGE [Passive] [3 levels]
Tooltip:increases the attack speed,move speed and attack damage every time the hero attacks but when he change target the effects returns to zero.

Level 1 - Max bonus +5% AS, +5% MS, +5 damage.
Level 2 - Max bonus +10% AS, +10 MS, +10 damage.
Level 3 - Max bonus +13%AS, +13 MS, +13 damage.

there i tried to give some info bout my request.im sorry again for the later posts...
im new here...

Last edited:
Level 19
do u have time to fix those things?

Item rune system makes 100 items on same place

Random mode camera not moving when u het a hero.

Reverse mode dont work. If u pick random u start on the wrong side. And also hero revive dont work in this mode?

Multiboard Show name of player. Also show teams 1 and 2 the sentinel etc....

Level 8
greeting hive brothers! i need 2 spells. i am making a map named as chicken wars. well.. i need some thing t turn the enemy chicken into an egg prison and make it immobile and then when it breaks the chicken can come out! and also can u make an spell that chicken lays an egg in a safe place and each 30 sec. she is on it the numbers of the small chickens come out doubles! tnx buddy! i owe u one.... or two!

Level 11
Hehe millzy you'r Assassinate spell is a bit tricky xD Here's what i've got so far:

• A Start
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Assassinate
    • Actions
      • Set A_Attacks = 4
      • Hashtable - Save A_Attacks as (Key attacks) of (Key (Triggering unit)) in A_Hashtable
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to A_Casters
      • Trigger - Turn on A AttackCounter <gen>
  • A AttackCounter
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in A_Casters and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Attacking unit) Equal to (Picked unit)
            • Then - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Picked unit) has buff Assassinate (AS Increase)) Equal to False
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set A_Loc[1] = (Position of (Picked unit))
                  • Unit - Create 1 Dummy unit for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at A_Loc[1] facing Default building facing degrees
                  • Unit - Add Assassinate (AS Increase) to (Last created unit)
                  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Shaman - Bloodlust (Picked unit)
                  • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_A_Loc[1])
                • Else - Actions
                  • Set A_Attacks = (Load (Key attacks) of (Key (Picked unit)) from A_Hashtable)
                    • If - Conditions
                      • A_Attacks Equal to 0
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Unit - Remove Assassinate (AS Increase) buff from (Picked unit)
                      • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Picked unit)) in A_Hashtable
                      • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from A_Casters
                        • If - Conditions
                          • (A_Casters is empty) Equal to True
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
                        • Else - Actions
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Set A_Attacks = (A_Attacks - 1)
                      • Hashtable - Save A_Attacks as (Key attacks) of (Key (Picked unit)) in A_Hashtable
            • Else - Actions

Level 17
Anyone who has made a request fill in a new request of the same spell with the new format if you still want your spells to be made, if u cant find the request u made use the table in the first post it will take u to ur post. Zir and Dunce i am telling the moderator of the request forums to delete all ur posts because they are spam. Tjordell please use
for long triggers so it doesnt crowd the screen same for anyone else.

Level 6
Hi, I would like to request the following spell.

Description:
- When a unit cast this spell, a pink sphere will be spawned (like a bubble with 1000 AOE). Inside the sphere, allies get improved damage and enemies get damaged easier and has less movement speed.

Duration:
15 seconds.
Levels:
3. Each level will increase the damage gain of allied. The damage enemies lose will be 10% + 10% for each level. Movement speed loss: 50% all levels.

+rep to whoever makes it!

Level 17
Barrage of Death
Description - The hero unleash a odd explosion in 400 AoE
Damage - the caster take 10% of the damage and damaging allies for 13% of the spell damage
the damage based on hero stat+(spell level*hero level)
after damaging the enemies and allies the enemies will have their MS reduced by 10+Spell level and gave 10% of their hp to the caster also have their Mana reduced by enemies int*spell level
Spell Type - Area of Effect, Target Unit or Point
Levels - 3 levels

Furious Blow (or ancient claw)
Description - The hero Deal damage to enemies at the same time as hero original attack damage, the damage is based on (spell level * 5) + hero's Str
Buffs - add buff to enemies and if the unit have the buff then the spell is launched
Spell Type - Passive
Levels - 4 levels

Last edited:
Level 5
For the Flamestriker:
Name: Ultimate Flame Strike
Levels: 1 (it's an ulti)
Target Terrain AoE (like the normal flamestrike)
Stats per level: Deals 5000 damage at a target area with 1500 AoE. 2 minute cooldown.
Description: The Flamestriker creates an explosion of fire at a point which spreads outwards in a circular manner frm the centre of the circle to the outside edges, dealing massive damage.

For the Dwarf Hero:
Furious Blows
Description: "The Berserker will disappear, and suddenly reappear, almost teleport (survivors report), right in front of the enemy and start whacking them with powerful blows, creating ghost images of himself after each successful hit. Each hit deals 25 damage."
Target Unit
Stats: Level 1: Hits the target 4 times
Level 2: Hits the target 6 times
Level 3: Hits the target 10 times

Berserk
Description: "The berserker will gain an incalculable lust for revenge and blood every time he is critically injured. For 5 seconds, he will gain some bonuses to his force of his swings, attack speed and movement speed."
Passive
Stats: Level 1: When at 10% hp, +10% damage, +10% attack speed, +20% movement speed
Level 2: When at 20% hp, +15% damage, +15% attack speed, +25% movement speed
Level 3: When at 30% hp, +20% damage, +20% attack speed, +35% movement speed

For the Footman:
Slash
Description: "The Footman slashes the enemy, dealing very little damage, but causing the target to bleed to death over time."
Target Unit
Stats: Level 1: 10 initial damage, 2 damage per second over 30 seconds.
Level 2: 15 initial damage, 5 damage per second over 30 seconds.
Level 3: 20 initial damage, 5 damage per second over 45 seconds.

Ram
Description: "The Footman raises his shield, then rams the enemy, stunning them, and knocking them back a bit."
Target Unit
Stats: Level 1: 100 damage, 3 second stun.
Level 2: 200 damage, 5 second stun.
Level 3: 450 damage, 7 second stun.

Womanizing
Description: "The Footman will seduce the target to fight on his side using his well-honed womanizing skills. This surprisingly works on men as well...."
Target Unit
Stats: Level 1: 10% chance to control target for 5 seconds
Level 2: 35% chance to control target for 7 seconds
Level 3: 70% chance to control target for 12 seconds

It is done.

EDIT: :goblin_boom:And please don't forget about the Ultimate Flame Strike:goblin_boom:

:ogre_rage:OR I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF SPINE DANGLING, LAUGHING!!!!:ogre_icwydt: Maybe not......:vw_sleep:

Last edited:
Level 11
millzy, I have some small questions that I need to have answered to continiue my work.

1st. In the spell Blessing I've set so it heals the caster for: (Heal done / 2 x) Nearby enemy units. Example: (160 / 2) x 5 = 400. That's a pretty high value but you choose. The other way I thought you might have meant was Heal done / 2. Simple as that. Example : 160 / 2 = 80. That's a pretty OK value i think. But you choose.

2nd. I need to have a name to the last spell to continiue. Because i neme the variables after the spell names. Like if a spell is called Holy Blessing i call a point variable "HB_Loc". Do you understand me?
So for now I'll pause my progress of the work until i get a name for the spell. =)
It's easy to do but i really need a name.

Thanks for your time.

- Tom

Level 15
millzy, I have some small questions that I need to have answered to continiue my work.

1st. In the spell Blessing I've set so it heals the caster for: (Heal done / 2 x) Nearby enemy units. Example: (160 / 2) x 5 = 400. That's a pretty high value but you choose. The other way I thought you might have meant was Heal done / 2. Simple as that. Example : 160 / 2 = 80. That's a pretty OK value i think. But you choose.

2nd. I need to have a name to the last spell to continiue. Because i neme the variables after the spell names. Like if a spell is called Holy Blessing i call a point variable "HB_Loc". Do you understand me?
So for now I'll pause my progress of the work until i get a name for the spell. =)
It's easy to do but i really need a name.

Thanks for your time.

- Tom

i was thinking it was a bit high my self but having it just heal the caster by half of the heal isent very interesting

so may by use the Formular
Total damage = heal/2 x number of units
heal = x% of Total Damage (i dunno the % to use but make it what ever i dont mind ill have to mess around with it to help balance it)

the name will im still thinking of a name just use MS_your_vairable i guess
MS= Millzy's Spell

EDIT: just another thing i Realy need to get with the new tec(hashtables) instead of using indexing its way easyer and indexing is old

Level 9
hey, i have a request here, i dunno if it's possible but, take a look :

Tidal Wave

The hero creates a wave of tsunami to the targeted point and will travel trough 1500 distance away, any enemy units who's contact with it will take X damage and be dragged along with the tsunami that will further deals X damage per second, each second will cause the tsunami to wider by 25 range, the enemy may stop being dragged by the tsunami when it hits a destructable or unpathable ground, after being dragged, the victim will be slowed by 50% for 10 seconds.

Levels - 5
Damage - 150 x (Level of ability)
Damage per second - 10 x (Level of ability)
Spell Type - Point Target
Buffs - Apply slowed buff to target [Slows for 50% lasts 10 secs.]
AOE - first 250, increased by 25 per second.
Range - 1500
Wave Duration - 15 secs

Level 11
DeftheLynn, This is a spell for me. I dont think the others will be able to make it. I will create it when i get assigned to you.

Note. This spell will take a while to do and i may pause the request and go on with others if i need to calculate and stuffs throught the triggers of yours. I hope you understanded me.

Greetings

-Tom

meowie, Sure I'll make it asap. Glad you respond here. You can come back whenever you want and request more.

Greetings

- Tom

EDIT:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

millzy, Okay so then i call it MS_Variablename then ^.
And for the hashtable thing. Here's your answer. I do only use hashtables nowadays. =)

Greetings

- Tom

Level 9
DeftheLynn, This is a spell for me. I dont think the others will be able to make it. I will create it when i get assigned to you.

Note. This spell will take a while to do and i may pause the request and go on with others if i need to calculate and stuffs throught the triggers of yours. I hope you understanded me.

Greetings

-Tom

okay, i'm not in rush hour :D

Status
Not open for further replies.