Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
We've created a new forum: Overwatch! Discuss gameplay strategies, team composition, lootboxes and much more!Dismiss Notice
The awesome entries of Mini-Mapping Contest #13 - Ghastly Realm are finished! Vote for your favorite here!Dismiss Notice
Last squad standing! The results for Modeling Contest - Squad are out. Congratulate the winners!Dismiss Notice
The results for the 4-way challenge is up! Congratulate the winner and take pity on the losers here!Dismiss Notice
Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!Dismiss Notice
Sunken City v2.3.1.
Submitted by SpasMaster
INFORMATIONSunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.
•Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
•Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
•Amount of Heroes: 24
•Maximum Level: 18
Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
Enemy Handicap100%140%180%220%260% Enemy Bonus Damage0%30%75%120%160% Enemy Bonus Armor035710 Enemy Bonus Attack Speed0%15%25%35%40% Easy Normal Hard Hell Insane
Bonus Gold per Kill00122 Bonus XP0%0%0%3%6% Bonus Drop Chances0%10%15%20%30% Starting Gold050100150200
- Diverse Heroes: The 24 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
- Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
- Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
- Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
- Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
- Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
- Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
- Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
- Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
- Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
- Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
- Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
- Glyph System: A system that improves hero customisation in various ways. Preview below:
Intelligence Heroes Strength Heroes Agility Heroes Shaman 
Witch Doctor 
Blood Mage 
Death Knight 
Dragon Knight 
Spirit Champion 
Ice Lancer 
Demon Hunter 
- We have a Discord server where we gather and play together.
- It's a well organized and active server.
- You don't need to install anything.
- Join us here now!
I would like to thank the following people:
ICONS MODELS SKINS SYSTEMS SPELLS OTHER HELP NFWar, -Berz-, Apheraz Lucent, Bogrim, CloudWolf, Mr.Goblin, CRAZYRUSSIAN, UgoUgo, Riot Games, Dmazzz, Blizzard Entertainment, Mad
Frankster, CloudWolf, Buster, Tickles, Ardenian, geries, Forgotten_Warlord, Tranquil, Champara Bros, Blizzard Entertainment, -Grendel, GreeN!X, Apathetic, Domokun, Direfury, Callahan, JetFangInferno, Mc_!, sc_freek, chilla_killa, JesusHipster
CloudWolf, Red Shift
Vunjo, Aradar, Juliano, -Berz-, Maker, defskull, ALiEN95, Dangerb0y, CoLd Bon3
defskull, xXSoraXx, baassee, bluebay, Marsal
Vunjo, Aradar, Raven0, TriggerHappy, Tr!KzZ, Kiamati, MrStormyZ, GnuGeist, JaysProjex, PurgeandFire
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.
Page 1 of 113
Page 1 of 113