• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones 1.0

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Aeroblyctos presents
The Chosen Ones
Single-player RPG

Story
Background Story
Twelve peaceful years have passed since The Great War ended. The war that lasted centuries but no man could recall the reason of. The age of despair, bloodshed, loss and grief is now past. The new age brought the opportunity for human kingdoms to rise, as humanity has broken free from the grip of the dragons.

This story focuses on Kingdom of Balgaron and three famous Dragon Slayers: Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. Each of them starts their journey in different places, but they will eventually meet eachother and join forces along the path. Together, the three are forced to go a conflict beyond their imaginations.

Lead them into an epic world, guided by a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war and peace.

Phodom
Fradz
Galeoth
The honored Dragon Slayer Phodom gave up his life as a warrior and began a new life with his wife and his children, far away from the capital of Balgaron in the small town called Dalli. All his plans were going smooth and easy until someone steps into his life and changes everything...Fradz is a young energetic Dragon Slayer known for his short temper and bad manners. This silly thief is a very powerful warrior and it is said that he even killed powerful dragons single-handedly. After the war, Fradz went on many journeys, but one day a mysterious voice told him to travel to the famous Dragon Inn to meet someone who was once very close to him. Fradz accepts this new journey, as he knows that he cannot decline it...Galeoth, the son of a legendary Dragon Slayer lived up to his father's name and became one of the leaders of Balgaron. After the war, Galeoth still believed that the war was not yet over. His obsession to find dragons led him towards the Icy Mountains where he is about to uncover a horrible secret that will change the fate of mankind...

Features
The Chosen Ones is a massive single-player Campaign, featuring:
Media
Check out the following videos and picture of the campaign

Links
Please discuss further about the campaign here in Hive's forum or visit the official site:

• 10 chapters, 9 interludes, a prologue and an epilogue
  • Over 30 hours of gameplay
  • Dozens of unique systems
  • Beautiful cut-scenes with over 100 cinematics
  • 33 different kind of strategic boss battles and hundreds of mini-bosses
  • Scripted hero abilities and spell book spells
  • Dazzling effects everywhere you travel
  • Significant amount of main and optional quests
  • Over 500 custom items
  • Complicated optional puzzles that needs brains to solve
  • Own unique music themes
  • Over 1500 imported materials
  • Hundreds of secret treasures
  • Official website where you can share your experience to others
  • And most of all, an exceptional story set in massive world of Oelivert

Playthrough by [MNI] [aluCard]
[MNI] [aluCard] recorded his playthrough on Hard with the complete version 1.0.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Playthrough by Killa
Killa recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.6.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Playthrough by Hamza
Hamza recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.8.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Contact me
If you want to discuss with me personally about the campaign you can directly contact me. Here are few ways to contact me:
Credits
I'll add the updated credits as soon as I've finished them. Currently you can view the credits in the official site.
Version changes
Check out the newest changes and overall see how the campaign has improved through all these years.

• Send an email to Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Add me to your Skype or Messenger: Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Go to the official website and send a private message or meet me in the chat: www.tcocampaign.com
  • Put a message here or send a private message in this site.

General Information

During making this campaign for many years, I have met incredible persons. Without them, this project would have died long time ago. With your feedback and help I'm able to finish this project. What we must remember, is that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you.

I'm really sorry if you have helped me in any way and I have not added you to the list. Please, tell me immediately and I will add your name to the right place. Thank you.

Special Credits

Kitabatake
Kitabatake is, without a doubt, the most important person to this campaign. He produced several systems, massive amounts of complex triggers, and provided large amounts of models textures, and icons as well. Kitabatake's devotion and contribution towards the campaign is definitely the greatest of all.

Maker
Makes has helped in a long run various ways from creating important systems to helping me to fix very complicates bugs I couldn't handle. The help he has given is enormous and he's for sure one of the most important and supportive persons I have met while doing this campaign. For all the things you have helped me, thank you.

Flecky
This man is a strong long time supporter of the campaign since the beginning of its creation. His influence on the campaign is unquestionable and without him, many things would have gone differently. I could not ask for a better supporter. People like him are essential for big projects like this one. For all the support you've given to me through all these years, I'm really grateful to you.

David
David and I have been in correspondence for a long time now on the subjects of: story, ideas, characters and texts. We have done much work together and had some nice debates. A couple times he took breaks for his studies, he but always came back to give honest input and read the texts I send. In respect to our friendship, he requests that the campaign be completed not too long from now, and I hope to be able to honor that. Thanks, David, and speak to you soon!

VGAura
VGAura is one of the most important persons I have met while working on the campaign. This person has great skill in making texts sound incredible and has helped the campaign by improving the texts overall. Thank you for your great effort.

Killa
Killa deserves to be here for his gigantic help he has given to me improving the texts of the campaign. Also he has helped me by giving suggestions, ideas and winning multiple contests hosted by the official website. Thank you from your awesome work. You are a person that I can trust and that gives me power to keep working on this campaign. Thanks!

Kratos1987
Kratos1987 deserves credit for his great effort towards testing the campaign and providing feedback. He gave me a lot of suggestions as well as reported a lot of bugs. Thank you for taking your time to test the campaign, Kratos1987.

Yggdrasill
Long projects need long time supporters. Yggdrasill deserves to be in this special list for his long support towards the campaign. He has helped me not only in testing, but giving excellent ideas, suggestions, helping with grammar errors and also helping other players. Thank you Yggdrasill for being a part of this project, you won't be forgotten.

Daniel
I credit Daniel from his awesome testing and he's great advices to improve the campaign. He's work also for the campaign is remarkable as a tester, idea giver and making the English better. Thanks for your help, Daniel.

Doomlord
Doomlord has helped me these recent months greatly with various ways such as helping with the website, coding, ideas and bugs. The help has come in handy and I'm thankful from the help I've received from him.

Tears
Even if the name could tell different, Tears is not one who comes with tears whining that The Chosen Ones is bad. Instead, he's a guy who gives brilliant feedback and help towards the campaign. He's the kind of guy who I like to work with. Thank you for all of your help to me.

The Wizard
The Wizard's contribution towards the campaign was great, although short because he suddenly disappeared after a couple months. He helped me greatly by improving the texts of chapters 1 through 5. I can only wish him the best of luck with his life.

Skasian
For the awesome work around the official website, helping me and and making some very nice tutorials. Thanks for the help, Skasian!

darkdeathknight
Definitely darkdeathknight deserves to be here for his incredible UI he has created for the campaign. Thanks for giving so much effort and having so much patience while cooperating with me doing the UI. The campaign has once again moved to the next level with your creation.

fruitstore
From his great feedback and tireless effort to find bugs. I appreciate your help, thank you.

Blackdoom59
You're not just an excellent tester, but also a great idea giver and helper around the website. Good job so far!

Shadow Daemon
Mighty Shadow Daemon created the campaign optimizator to fasten the loading times of the campaign. Big thanks, the program is very useful!

Tirlititi
Tirlititi deserves to be in the special because of his knowledge and help to create campaign optimizator. Thanks, now the campaign has a lot faster loading times!

Major Credits

Donators
Blazing

System Creators
Razorbrain - Hero spell System
Kitabatake - Anti-Cheat, Stats Counter
Maker - Steal System, Boss Status, Auction Hall
Viikuna - First Person Camera, Fog System
Bribe - Item Cleanup
looking_for_help - Physical Damage Detection

Excellent Testers
Kratos1987, Flame_Phoenix, Slid3r, Kupownage, kingkrick, Synix, vercas, vita1ce, LightBloOD, ZUBRIS, Chorale, Giantr, Sylum, jinxes, Shabazza, Hypnotic, HopOnPop, cosmicat, xxdingo93xx, Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, endlessPain, LucasMapurunga, maninblack, Blackdoom59, Doomlord, Isofruit

Great Helpers
Kitabatake, Kratos1987, Daniel, Zrgi, Razorbrain, SkriK, Viikuna, Flame.Phoenix, Flecky, Lmao.Me, Maker, LucasMapurunga, Alan_Osl, [H]ell[H]eaven, EndlessPain, maninblack, Yggdrasill, darkdeathknight, Doomlord, eubz, defskull, TheSnake, Derdan, Anvil, Xtrheo

Great Modelers
Kitabatake, nGy, Anvil

Competition Winners
Vercas, tonttu-mies, JoJoRiS, VGAura, JoJoRiS, Alan_Osl, Divine Seal, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Killa, megmaconqueror, Witardo, AriLaroo, Blackdoom59, Skasian, Doomlord, Flecky, Isofruit, Yggdrasill

Minor Credits

Idea Giver
Alan_Osl, Yggdrasill, Tears, fruitstore, AriLaroo, Doomlord, Flecky, Blackdoom59, Isofruit, garkhan, LucasMapurunga, Divine Seal, Naragonth

Trigger Help
Kitabatake, Xarwin, Pharaoh_, XmmmX99, Zrgi, Skrik, Redscores, Daniel, Flame_Phoenix, Maker, Fomortiis, darkdeathknight, Vunjo, Narogog, Spinnaker, Doomlord, Ender, Anvil, ERYFKRAD, defskull, ThisPOT, Xtrheo

Better English Credits
VGAura, Kitabatake, Zrgi-Rox, indomitable1319, donut3.5, Skrakar, Spammy, Mechmap, Killface, Maedh, The Last Istari, zombie2279, Firelord213, Harzaa, Slid3r, Discipline, Nightbrowler, debode, zombie2279, Mecheon, Super-Luke, Nbah, Yggdrasill, Isofruit, Flecky

Model Credits #1
Kitabatake, Fan, Callahan, General Frank, Pyramidhe@d, Blargel, ike_ike, PrMosquito, unknownczar, Elenai, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, Daelin, Nasrudin, RightField, Chriz., jigrael, sNasrudin, RightFiel, Dan van Ohllus, Norinrad, Xm0rpH3usXx, Trollschnitzel, eubz, TwoVenomous, Anvil

Model Credits #2
mucfuc2002, Sven, Nasrudin, jigrael, xXMephistoXx, Whitehorn, Rondo, DampirTBs., vdvMax, Alibek, DampirTBs., Nyuu, WizkaZ, Totoro, ANDREW II, CheGeWarA., DampirTBs., B100D E1F., KENI., ReplikanT., Gotik., IceK., Illidan(Evil)X, Thrikodius, Syroco, Sephiex, olofmoleman, Revilo

Model Credits #3
alreadyused, Heptameron, alfredx_sotn, Elunes-Guardian, !!GORO!!, Tykkimies, Mc !, Ket, DeathBringer, Nanaki, El Mognefico, Comrade Dron, Wolverine., Black_Stan, KO3bMA, WizkaZ, KO3bMA, DrakMoon, franck007, pro100_ShureG, Splash_777, chilla_killa, -=Emergenzy=-, tobyfat50, RetroSexual, Derdan

Model Credits #4
ERYFKRAD, UgoUgo, terrio

Skin Credits
Kitabatake, Norinrad, olofmoleman, IceMage, Linaze, Zadelim

Icon Credits
darkdeathknight, Kitabatake, GooS, ragingspeedhorn, CRAZYRUSSIAN, The_Silent, Skrik, NFWar, Darkfang, Bogrim, KelThuzad, Hellx-Magnus, CloudWolf, Tr!KzZ, 67chrome, Yak, PeeKay, Anachron, Infinitynexus, NFWar, ~Void~, Army-of-Pandas, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Captain_Rufar, JollyD, Zombie, Sin'dorei300

Beta Testers
[H]ell[H]eaven, megmaconqueror, MofoBear, Tears, EndlessPain, Osanthus, st_slaughter, LucasMapurunga, Exathos, byenma, GiantR, jms2544, quogram, pl4ton, VGAura, Fomortiis, scord, Yggdrasill, DeftheLynn, iatemycrayons, iatemycrayons, corellius, Maj.Spastic, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Alan-lg, thmzje, Vercas, chalmit, Eneal, linueln, ironymon, MARYNOM, haidarabbas, garkhan, Killa, Daniel, AriLaroo

kuncuperzz, Torankasu, blackchaos10, jupiter304, crazyshort, noal, Somebody Madman, RiKy-23, Forsaken Ranger, Tirlititi, lordofdeath, helekiller, Zelda.Alex, HuanAk, Isofruit, Luffy, ResolveR, Lorska, GunSlinger21, jokomz, Blackdoom59, GunSlinger21, BlackShadowWave, crazyshort, lightfade, AirVault, tcofeeder, Wings_Of_PegasuS, Flecky, AlesWiLL, Shekamaru, Archangel Anzelayne, patrick_pkl, Sigma, deathwings, Vicious, Banpower1, phasekill, Timmy007, bating50, Richie, **** One, nhc1987, Black^

Lkintarou

Alpha Testers
Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, Flame_Phoenix, xxdingo93xx, Kupownage, Hypnotic, falferi, The_wand_mirror, kingkrick, onlyagame, sanjuro, Septimus, Slid3r, demon.spider, Calas, Callew, dragor-x, pyropk95, matafakas, hidomasu, Daniel

KingLich, corellius, MEtalliC, Linaze, rneXis, redscores, Chorale, gerbal_warfare, Kettle, legolas638, whit, borispark0221, Skrakar, kyo_fight, AntoMarc

meteOrain-, yakonshus, Army-of-Pandas, VEz, Xenophobia, kevonl999, Kupownage, Zrgi-Rox, tonttu-mies, Daedin, Oziris, Moyssy, Mechmap, NightFelix, havefun-, SnakePriest, Kitabatake, UnderATker, X.e.r.e.X, Mechmap, ikoraiza, Killa

Kill3rbeast, LEgu-, Callahan, max_dan, falferi, Yggdrasill, megmaconqueror

If you don't see your name here and you think you deserve to be here, reply to this thread.

AI system for companions added. Credits goes to Chaosy who made the system by my request.
All abilities remade and new abilities: Battle Banner, Fiery Ball, Fire Power, Ultimate Sacrifice, Counter Attack, Energy Shield, High Strike, Crystal Plane, Galeoth's Order, Illusion Army, Magic Convert and Magical Fog.
'Critical Chance' attribute added! It starts from 5% and it can be increased various ways.
Now also Strenght increases Critical Damage just like Agility.
Chapter 5 Pumpking Quest's second cinematic updated.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss removed the terrain deforming to decrease lag.
Fixed a lot of bugs you guys mentioned.

Chapter 1 Epic Boss Golem Event is now fixed.
Fixed Books.
Removed Magic Aura damage boost(remain from Berserk).
Now chapter 2 obelisk puzzle shouldn't give any fatal errors.
Fixed chapters 8 and 9 saving. Now both chapters saves correctly all things, including Colossal Slam.
Fixed Gladiator Arena at chapter 7.
Fixed other bugs I forgot to mention.

Chapter 9 is now available for playing.
Attack and Armor types remade; values are changed and Attack & Armor types are removed. I've made the campaign simpler, easier to learn and more effective this way.
Rebalanced the armor values of all enemy units in all chapters.
Improved chapter 3's ending dialogues (outdated).
Vacuum's area of effect reduced. You cannot grab items from far away anymore.
Background stories and so-called "Books" are completely added to all chapters in this version.
Every single Spell Book spell has been added to the campaign!
Many new items and item changes. For example, superior items, which costs a huge amount of gold, are added to middle chapters; however, they're worth it!
Improved the multiboard a lot. Now it is more informative and better organized.
Combat kings once again rebalanced and changed. The major thing is that now they all cost 2 Honor Points.
Espers improved and made even stronger. Please come and tell me what you think about the Espers now. I've seen that players don't use them and I really want to make them useful.
Many changes to the starting packs! Now they should be balanced, every single one of them!
Stealing improved; now it shows the percentages.
Easter Eggs added; currently just 2 but there will be a total of 12 Easter Eggs. Check them all out!
Mystic Storm and Frost Shard recoded.
From this version onwards, a number of items can only be bought once. Choose wisely and try not to lose those items. You cannot buy them again!
Small changes to abilities, but not much. I plan to once again balance them in the coming minor versions. For example, I was thinking to completely remove Bleed, Brittle and Stagger. What do you think?
Fixed hundreds of major and minor bugs.

Fixed Frost Shard load at chapter 3 and 6
Fixed Freezing Field load at chapter 3 and 6

Fixed Mystic Storm save/load

Fixed Lightning Charge and Lightning Element save/load
Fixed invisible strike
Fixed chapter 5 Soul Stealers
Added new abilities: Freezing Field, Frost Shard and Mystic Storm(thanks to Doomlord for making them)
Now riddle question can give up to 5000 gold.
Fixes all over the campaign!

Fixed chapter 8 riddle quest bug.
Fixed chapter 8 Boss.
Fixed chapter 8 Behemoth.
Fixed give up bug.
Fixed difficulty bug at chapter 1.
Fixed Power Hammer, Life Stone, Aero and many other items...
Fixed lightning orb and many other abilities...
Fixed Berserk and many other combat kings...
Added True Zozi.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Fixed Book descriptions.
Added a custom select effect.
Fixed chapter 5 Fradz spell load.
Fixed give up.
Fixed Combat King - Magic Torment.
Life's Stone improved.
Fixed chapter 6 resource load.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Added hints to the campaign.
Prologue improved.
New abilities: Headbutt, Flame Barrier, Power Orbs, lightning elemenental and Lightning charge.
Improvements to almost all abilities. Also thanks to Doomlord for helping me.
Re-worked all ability descriptions and damages.
Now there are totally of 9 Spell Book Spells instead of 12. Also espers are put to the Spell Book.
Remade Starting Packs.
Potions remade.
Lucky Boxes remade.
New system! Books! Now you can read books that tells background story of the game.
Improvements and changes to items such as Legendary murloc head is now removed and instead there's Damanthe's Set and Battlemage Set. This is just tip of the iceberg.
Chapter 2 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 2 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 4 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 5 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss remade.
Changed abilities hotkeys from "Z, X, C, V" to "Q, W, E, R".
Riddle qustions updated.
Some fixes to chapters 8 to make it work properly(like loading from chapter 7).
Smaller and bigger fixes all over the campaign.

Loading times are now significantly faster. All thanks to Shadow Daemon and Tirlititi for their awesome work.

Added little puzzle for chapter 6 related to Elemental Orbs.
Fixed Chapter 7 Maximillian quest.
Fixed Chapter 6 Forgotten Ones quest.

Fixed health and mana regeneration bug.
Removed quick Eat Button.
Added 50 max mana to all heroes permamently.
Fixed "Arnold's Armor Store" shop at chapter 1.

Improved chapter 1 Elite Boss.
Improved chapter 1 Epic Boss.
Fixed sell gold rate.
Fixed exp cap bug.
Disabled vitality system because it was the reason why gold rates started to bug. I'll either change the system or try to fix the system, if I can.
Added few more items such as Dark Amulet and Poison Knife.

Added a new cooldown system. Thanks to various people helping me to do it such as -Kobas- and Kitabatake.
Enemy experience, gold and levels rebalanced.
Fixed item sell rate bug.
Fixed, remade and made new items.
Counter Attack Combat King is now Retaliation made by Doomlord.
Fixed evasion, works finally!
Fixed critical, works finally!
Instant Slash is now Crissor Stab.
Fixed Soul Burn and made it little stronger. I plan to update it even further in the future.
Fixed a lot of other bugs.

Fixed Experience bug.

These items are edited: Animal Set, Sargatanas, Rikhano's Set, Zyl orb, Blade of Death, Holgro, Crown Of Magic, oelivert and some more items
New items added: Jade Set, Wrytt, Improved Animal Set, Three Ways and some more
These items are temporarily not yet remade: Dragon Buster, Holgro, Aero, Silver Set
Made chapter 3 second epic puzzle easier.
Fixed Critical Strike.
Added Zozi to chapter 6.

The campaign is now optimized and should work faster.

Chapter 8 is now playable
Changed the layout of the whole campaign(interface, mouse, etc.)
Changed difficulty settings and now higher difficulties are a bit harder.
Changed unit classifications, right now updated to chapter 8 only.
Regular: Basic enemies
Empowered: Basic enemies / Mini-bosses
Superior: Mini-bosses / Bosses
Mighty: Mini-bosses / Bosses / Elite-bosses / Epic-bosses
Added Ultimate Sets.
Reworked some items like Magma Set and Elexorien.
Vitality system upgraded in various ways and I've some plans to upgrade it even further in the future. One big note is that now max vitality will only increases when an item is in a character's inventory.
Now every fourth ranked synthesis Item will require a Zozi to reduce player from getting too many powerful items at early chapters.
Now each STR gives 20 health instead of 25.
Now each INT gives 10 mana instead of 15.
Chapter 4 Wisps are now easier to catch
Black merchant can only be seen between 24:00 to 6:00 o'clock.
Fixed Instant Slash
Fixed Power Heal
Fixes and small changes all around the campaign...

Added new ability for Phodom: Power Heal.
I made some changes to items(Cripple Triple Axe, Tera Ring...).
Fixed Meditate.
Fixed Instant Slash.
Fixed boss archievements.
I removed Berserk Combat King because I relised it can't be fixed(If you have ideas for high tier physical Combat King enter the competition).
Elite and Epic quests are from now on counted as optional quests also.
Fixed save/load espers.
Rearranged ability positions and hotkeys. Now categories goes like in this order: Single(Z), Aoe(X), Heal(C) and Element(V). Special(S) and Ultimate(D) abilities stay where they were before.
Rebalanced ability damages.
All recipes cost now 50% less.
Fixed item & split system.
Fixed bugs from chapter 5 Elite Boss(over half of his moves were not enabled).
Remade chapter 5 Vampire Lord battle.
Remade chapter 6 Xada second battle.
Removed a lot of useless things around the campaign.
And fixed a lot of minor bugs around the campaign.

Fixed combat king load bug from Fradz and Galeoth

Chapter 4 boss remade
Remade the ending cinematics of chapter 4
Remade chapter 5 beginning
Added new abilities: Defensive Roar, Soul Burn, Spinning Death, Colossal Slam, Instant Slash and Seal of Resurrection
Fixed save/load bug
Fixed some bugs
Fixed some more bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Fixed Combat King Bug
Fixed a lot of other bugs

Fixed shovel bug

Remade Opportunist starting pack for Galeoth
Added Sunrise Item set
Added stealable items to chapter 1
Added stealable items to chapter 4
Fixed Phoenix Strike(no more invulnerable bug)
Fixed save/load combat kings
Fixed save/load alchemist
Remade Chromatic item
Fixed shovel bug
Re-checked Black Merchants
Fixed Heaven's Bless ability
Fixed alchemist description bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Chapter 7 is now opened.
Boss points are now removed from the game. You can still change your Boss points to Honor points by writing this code: "-change".
Remade all item, ability, spell, esper and all other descriptions: they are now shorter and easier to read.
There is only fire, ice, and lightning spells now.
Improved multiboard by a lot, added some new stats to it also.
Added new combat kings and new spells. Combat Kings now only go up to level 5.
Added some more tactical meaning to the battle: some abilities can do or use buffs called Brittle, Stagger, and Bleed. For example some other abilities can use these buffs to deal increased damage.
Now Special abilities will increase by every level instead of every fifth level.
All professionals are now universal.
The Critical Damage bonus starts from 100% instead of 0%. The chance to do a Critical Hit is still 10%.
Once again, more items.
New Spell System: Instead of spell books you can easily use spells from left corner just like potions.
The file size is now bigger because I imported some resources to the campaign. The expected file size in the end will be about 120mb to 140mb. I hope the file size won't be a problem.
New balanced attack and armor types: Sharp, Blunt, Magic, Light, Medium, Heavy, Sturdy and Elemental.
Now some enemies are categorized as Summoned, Undead, Drgon and Monster. Some items and abilities can do extra effects to them.
Now enemies won't do their abilities while stunned.
The campaign is now optimized and protected. All thanks to Shadow Daemon for creating the awesome "campaign optimizator" program".
Fixed some bugs.

New Steal System.
Most of the item descriptions are updated.
Some of the items are remade.
Upgraded Lucky Boxes and put new unique items.
And a lot of bug fixes.

Fixed a starting bug from chapter 3. It should now work properly.
Added proper descriptions to the difficulties.

Removed some test items from chapter 1 beginning.

Chapter 6 is now opened.
Now Item Sets have own unique icons.
Honor Shop Disabled. "Ability Bonus" system will be added later to the campaign that replaces Honor Shop Items.
Remade Esper System.
Remade Summon System.
Remade some of the spell book spells.
Chapter item descriptions to easier to read.
Now there are only two magical balls instead of three. Also now they give solid magic bonus instead of percent.
Removed Phodom's speciality that gives plus one Dig Power every 10th level.
Also changed Professions bonuses.
Some of the spell book spells are remade and balanced such as first Fire Spell.
Added Game Panel where you can for example eat food, move your boxes and cast espers.
And many, many other changes. Once again so many changes I simply cannot remember everything.

Save & load combat kings and spell book spells are fixed.
Restore Panel fixed.
Fixed vitality system.
Six new Galeoth abilities: Chill of the Frost Master, Frozen Storm, Icy Barrage, Inner Light, Mesmerizing Ice Crystal and Piercing Shard.
Combat Kings are remade. All high tier combat kings aren't remade yet.
After every cinematic units you had selected before will be selected for you automatically.
Now quests will give experience like before.
Fixed chapter 5 ending.
Chapter 1 Boss, Chapter 1 Elite Boss, Chapter 3 Boss and Chapter 3 Elite Boss battles are now improved.
Fixed Code Puzzle.
Fixed Kaza Leader Dialog.
Remade Chapter 5 Elite Boss Fight and fixed few problems of it.
Now Main Quest 3 can be completed right after watching The Bridge Cinematic at chapter 5.
Fixed many more minor bugs...

Chapter 5 is now open.
Fradz model is now changed. Thanks to Kitabatake who made it from the beginning to the end.
Galeoth model is now changed. Thanks Fan for starting the model and making most of it and Kitabatake for finishing it.
Whole stats based systems combined to one big, simple and more powerful system. Credits to Kitabatake for helping me creating this new system.
A new system! Boss status system. All thanks for Maker who created this system.
Now Agility Stat will give critical dmg and evasion chance.
Chapter 1 Boss and Chapter 1 Elite Boss are now slightly stronger and they have some new special abilities.
Multiboard is now slighly different.
Fixed a large amount of smaller and bigger bugs.
And many, many more changes...

Added new starting packs.
Fixed(hopefully) loading problems with combat kings and spell book spells at chapter 4.
Fixed saving and loading professions.
Fixed a bug in chapter 4 that didn't load Heaven's Bless ability.
Fixed Synthesis item descriptions and fixed some problems players couldn't create some of them. Also removed the ones who I have not yet remade. Don't worry, all of them will come back at later versions.
Fixed bug that players couldn't create alchemist potions.
Fixed Silver and Thief Set combination.
Edited Restore Panel system. Added restoration potions.
Increased Mini-Bosses hit point regenerations.
Chapter 1 Mini-Bosses are now a little stronger than before.
Added 2 low magic orbs to chapter 1. Now you can create Zwill Blade or Aerial Shoes at chapter 1.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs.

Chapter 4 is now opened.
Credits are now updated.
Illusory Double illusions now will take 500% damage compared to Fradz from 1000% damage.
Dozens of changes in items, for example Miraga's Set can now be found from chapter 1 and Silver Set can now be found from chapter 2.
Fixed Zwill Blade's synthesis, now it should be able to create.
Increased Phodom's base movement speed from 250 to 275.
Spell book spells are cooldown are now changed. Here are the cooldowns from first to fourth 90/180/300/once per chapter.
Dozens of smaller and bigger bug fixes.

Fixed a bug and now Black Market sells the correct item: Third Hand. Now you finally can actually get the Thief Set at chapter 2.
Fixed Anthenex Esper's attack type.
Fixed Bronze Shovel bug and the dig power at multiboard.
Now Lightning Orb's buff should not give any advance to enemies.
Fixed Omega Orb and now it should summon Elemental Golems every 15 to 90 seconds.
Items Zwill Blade and Aerial Shoes are now made stronger

Chapter 3 is now open.
Fixed Combat Kings where they were always rested to level 1 after loading.
Fixed a difficulty settings in chapter 2 as they were too weak for the stronger difficulties. Now enemies are stronger as they should be(ATK: 0%/0%/10%/20%/30% & HP: 0%/0%/15%/45%/75%).
Changed Ground Zero's cooldown from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
Edited Aura Of Fire, now it also do damage per second.
Fixed chapter 2 epic boss' passive spells. Now there's something actually.
Fixed Alchemist bug that didn't allow Phodom to reach further levels.
Fixed Bless Of Lightning attribute bug.
Fixed hotkeys in Command Panel.
Fixed bug that boxes could also learn spells.
Fixed tons of other minor bugs I have forget to add here.

Fixed a major bug that freezes the game when entering to honor or combat shop
FIxed multiboard a little: Now honor points show honor points and boss points shows boss points, before they were mixed up
Correct Treasure Hunter abilities are now shown
Correct Battle Thief abilities are now shown
Fixed Alchemist Potion creating
Fixed problem where enemies didn't have items at all(chapter 2)
Fixed some ability descriptions
Changed chapter 1's puzzle reward
Increased Heaven's Bless' cooldown from 6 seconds to 12 seconds
Fradz's starting items are now sligtly stronger

Fixed a problem where chapter 2 started instead of 1 after prologue

Beta 1.0a to Beta 1.1

Opened chapter 2
Added a puzzle to chapter 1
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Basic hit points from 15,000 to 20,000
Created two new spells for Chapter 1's Epic boss
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Special Spells' damage
Made stronger some of the Mini-Bosses in chapter 1
Changed chapter 1's Boss' wall to different looking
Azureus Set can now be obtained in chapters 1 to 7 instead of 5 to 11

Installed "Game Point" System
Added a new heal ability for Phodom: Heaven's Bless
Fixed Combat King Bug Shop where combat kings are teleported to middle of the map
Elite Boss' "Cave Collapse" event no longer deal damage to Elite Boss and its warriors
Phoenix Strike: Attack damage increased from "(strx1)x12" to "(strx3)x12"
Fixed texts from dig rewards.
Added a new mini-boss: "Habtat Spider Mother"
Added four recipes to chapter 1: Potion Of Strength, Potion Of Agility, Potion Of Intelligence" and "Potion Of
Health".
Added and removed some spells for Epic Boss in chapter 1
Chapter 1's Epic Boss second stage is now a bit easier
Removed Inta-Sell
Remade Great Mana Gem

Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and interludes 1 and 2 are closed for now
Now only Prologue and chapter 1 available to play
The whole game-play is remade
A new system, Professions: Each character will have a primary and secondary profession
A new system, Gold: Now items and abilities can increase the gold amount from enemies
A new system, Experience: Now items and abilities can increase the experience amount from enemies
Total remade of spell books: Less spells, but more tactical, unique and practical. 4 spells for each element.
Doubled the maximum level of characters in each chapter to the maximum of 100 levels
Remade almost all the bosses of the campaign
Espers remade
All items are remade and added about 50 items more
Remade vitality system, now items can increase the maximum vitality

Keywords:
The Chosen Ones, RPG, Single, Campaign, Dragon, Dragons, Aeroblyctos, Aero, Phodom, Fradz, Galeoth
Contents

The Chosen Ones 1.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/11 11:05:00 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 37
I was trying to get that item. So ch 1 to 5, I finished them on 55 mins average, then ch 6 I realize that was impossible do all quest on right time, so I just go to main quest until ch 10. My previous "load from the end" had 28 hours. I reach this time ch 10 in 8 hours, then I go directly to the Barrel of Explosives and it says "you're late". Maybe I misunderstood the description's item, but I think that the only way to get it in 10 hours is playing from first (0 hours, no "give up" and no "load from the end"), and I will say: in this version it is impossible to get that item and it doesn't worth, because if you are able to reach this chapter 10 (only a miracle could help you to get this, I think that even a super gamer couldn't do this because lack of items and experience) you will lost a lot of previous quest, a lot of items and experience of your heroes.

For example, Obelisk boss of ch 9: normally I waste some time getting lvls of my heroes, but when I reach lvl 91, I go directly to kill it, and it is like a 5 mins fight. But this time to get End of an Era, I lost a lot of key items in previous chapters, I just wanted kill the Obelisk directly (no get lvls), omg, that fight was 1 hour and 20 minutes.

So finally, it will be better if the challenge to get the item were low characters dead, high morality or high game points (or a sum of all).

Hmm. I see. Perhaps I should move this item to chapter 9 for example?

Rpg based on items and not levels. Music is great and the gameplay too. Phodom is easily thestrongest hero. At ch4 i died when i was fighting the wisp boss, despite having more than two lives. Why did that happen?
To be honest, the game is brutally difficult, even in normal.In ch7 a boss had over 4000 attack. Wtf is this? Who is supposed to defeat him. In ch5 i died fighting the boss in the cave without knowing what was hitting me. Thats not fair.
40% of the spells ara lame. SOme are OP, such as Aura of Fire. I wish you had put more bosses per chapter.
Camping is still great.

I think if you hit while the boss is BLACK colored it does some bad things. It's color based boss.

You mean the dragon fight at chapter 7? I think it was pretty easy when I killed him... I didn't do everything and still was able to kill it first try. I think there are enough of bosses. Have you seen other campaign with about 100 boss fights? Most of those are even coded with special moves.

But about spells... I would like to listen more detailed opinion of yours.

Level 5
I agree about some spells are difficult and situational to use but not "lame". Some just more powerful in some kind of situation like chill of frost master or 12 frozen wave which I agree really hard to use if you doesn't have good positioning. I prefer the practical skill which instantly used like frozen paradise which is easy to use.

But everyone have different opinion and it really depends on your skill build and combination with other hero spells(-armor spells with Fradz flash strike for example) or even your own spells (bone chiller, frozen wave, and the blizzard rain thing i forgot).

Level 4
End of an Era

It will help just a little bit, still so hard. But, if you could get End of an Era since ch 9, you could face Yurgimar in perfect condition. Yurgi's battle still charming without this item.

But the main problem is: "Time Played"="Total time played", that bug when you "load from the end" makes the challenge impossible. My previous old game was 28 hours, this new one is 8 hours, but Time Played show 36 hours, so I lost the item. You can verify this in previous post, in second photo that I showed.

At ch 6, the Faerga's fight can spent 15 or 20 minutes even with your heroes empowered, because you need to collect a lot of Fire Heart (20), spent time while summoning the Esper and collect another time Fire Heart to make Magma Cloak (30), but the problem is while the fight, at some point, the Lava monsters stop to drop Fire Heart, so you would need to collect all Fire Heart (50) from beginning before battle. It is a lot of time to get all what you need if you don't want to lose essential things (Esper, Fire Spell Book and Phodom's Set).

Level 4
End of an Era

End of an Era,I got this item,not that hard.

Ok, you're my hero too :D!

But only you can get that item just in first play of campaign, because the problem of "Total time played"="Time played" that I explain before in previous post.

Maybe I just focus wrong to this challenge, I tried to do all inside of one chapter before 1 hour, but for example you have not matched some elite and epic Boss, and 2/3 Espers, and maybe avoid others optional quests.

Ok, in my opinion this challenge will need a good programming schedule, to get just only what you need, and don't lose much time. The key items are in last chapters, so my 55 mins average it's not deal for first 5 chapters.

EDIT: Until now I realize that you're playing in easy difficult Fade to black, so you can't say "not that hard" until you do it on Hardcore. But anyway, congrats and you give me a good idea to front this challenge. Still this challenge on hardcore needs galaxy orbs after finish campaign to accelerate movement speed and fast kill of bosses, so my thoughts keep on, to me on Hardcore it's not possible get this item from first with no "give ups" nor "load from the end", and the time played problem must be fixed.

Last edited:
Level 3
The key to keep your game time less than 10 hours is boss fight(it need some luck,even the same boss,fight time maybe be different),so if your game difficult is hardcore,it maybe need a lot of save and load to make sure boss fight time to be shortest,and I hate a lot of save and load,it will waste time and boring,so I just playing in easy difficult.To get End of an Era in hardcore difficult will be a challenge,but I won't try,the reason I already said.If you wanna try,I suggest you keep some items which have aura buff(like Outer stone,zocmo's set), you could put Outer stone in your box,it still work,and zocmo's set is a very useful item,it could give you 20% attack speed aura and 20% move speed aura,other things I don't remember, so that's all.Hope you could complete it,good luck to you.(If you don't understand what I said,then I sorry for my poor English, it isn't my mother language after all)

Level 4
Well let me give you some explanation.

The campaign is not that hard if you pick the right skill and collect all the item from stealing and defeating elite and epic boss. Maybe you can see some walkthrough made at tcocampaign.com or message me. I finish the campaign perfect completion with no give up on Hardcore (not to brag just telling you it's possible and not that hard, still take 30 hours of gameplay though)

IMO elemental are weak in harder difficulties so i never use it because the bosses will one hit them to death.

If you have difficulties just pick some skill that have resurrection (phodom's heaven's bless or galeoth seal of resurrection) or buy resurrection combat king . For fradz get invisible strike skill for secape mechanism.

All bosses are not invulnerable they have some pattern which i believe in chapter 2 Fradz's bosses all have pattern attack and you can always use invisible strike to escape battle. And if i am not mistaken, you got a lot of HP bonus item at chapter 2. (golden idol, power orb, orb of stats, azureus belt, jewel of health, a part of sunrise set, etc) If you still have difficulties just pick the caster starting bonus for fradz which give book of regeneration (and you can pick mana shield skill for fradz) that really useful at early game.

Jewel of health "bug" i will say it's game abuse i used it too and get a lot of hp bonus by buying jewel of health andenaj I, II, III and Francisca.

A litte tips : always equip all bonus gold items. Gold is essential to beat this game in one try, if you have gold from give-up though it is not necessary.

I managed to reach ch7 in extreme.
Jurxy was really difficult with just 2 heroes. I didn't remember it was this hard in easy/normal. Can you make Andenaj II and Andenaj III? CMIIW but i can only find 1 orb of nature.

My setup is :
Phodom : 2 Tzitorin, Zocmo Set, Heavy Divine Maxmillian, Butcher Set, Gilmax
Fradz : Fransisca, Shadow Set, Eternal Set, Aero, Orichalcon, Animal Set
Galeoth : Crown of Magic, Andenaj III, Super Holgro, Excalibur, Battlemage Set, Nether Staff

Andenaj III bonus goes to Phodom
Andenaj I and jewel of health goes to Galeoth
Fransisca goes to Fradz

Skills are :
Phodom : Meltdown, Flame Explosion, Shield of Flame, Aura of Flame, Ground Zero, Warcry
Fradz : Scissor Stab, High Strike, Blessing of Lightning, Invisible Strike, Teleport Strike, Mana Shield
Galeoth : Ice Bolt, Frozen Fang, Inner Light, Magic Convert, Frozen Paradise,
Seal of Ressurection

Can you give me an idea how to maximize it at ch10?
Thanks buddy!

Level 3

I think if you hit while the boss is BLACK colored it does some bad things. It's color based boss.

You mean the dragon fight at chapter 7? I think it was pretty easy when I killed him... I didn't do everything and still was able to kill it first try. I think there are enough of bosses. Have you seen other campaign with about 100 boss fights? Most of those are even coded with special moves.

But about spells... I would like to listen more detailed opinion of yours.
You just need to upgrade the elemental spells. Forget what I said about bosses. this camping has enough of them. It would be cool if you include a BOSS RUSH map(same bosses but with more HP and a lot more dmg). I dont know if you have played Castlevania Symphony of The Night, but i think that It would be great if you would add "familiars".

Perhaps I am asking too much, and thanks for answering my comments.

Level 3
I agree about some spells are difficult and situational to use but not "lame". Some just more powerful in some kind of situation like chill of frost master or 12 frozen wave which I agree really hard to use if you doesn't have good positioning. I prefer the practical skill which instantly used like frozen paradise which is easy to use.

I wasnt right when i did wrote that comment. I dont know what was I thinking.
I just dont like 2 or 3 spells but thats it.

Level 5
I managed to reach ch7 in extreme.
Jurxy was really difficult with just 2 heroes. I didn't remember it was this hard in easy/normal. Can you make Andenaj II and Andenaj III? CMIIW but i can only find 1 orb of nature.

My setup is :
Phodom : 2 Tzitorin, Zocmo Set, Heavy Divine Maxmillian, Butcher Set, Gilmax
Fradz : Fransisca, Shadow Set, Eternal Set, Aero, Orichalcon, Animal Set
Galeoth : Crown of Magic, Andenaj III, Super Holgro, Excalibur, Battlemage Set, Nether Staff

Andenaj III bonus goes to Phodom
Andenaj I and jewel of health goes to Galeoth
Fransisca goes to Fradz

Skills are :
Phodom : Meltdown, Flame Explosion, Shield of Flame, Aura of Flame, Ground Zero, Warcry
Fradz : Scissor Stab, High Strike, Blessing of Lightning, Invisible Strike, Teleport Strike, Mana Shield
Galeoth : Ice Bolt, Frozen Fang, Inner Light, Magic Convert, Frozen Paradise,
Seal of Ressurection

Can you give me an idea how to maximize it at ch10?
Thanks buddy!

Well not really different with me though but i personally think you should open flash strike rather than high strike. How to maximize the skill build is only open one point meltdown, scissor stab, and invisible strike because it just increase damage without increasing effect.
For phodom maximize heal and aura of fire.
For fradz maximize heal and flash strike(if you use it).
For galeoth open icebolt to lvl 10-15 and frozen fang to 5-7 lvls. Spend all other points to magic convert which really powerful at late game. My galeoth have about 10000 damage at chapter 9.

Let me give you some list about what item you should buy and you shouldn't.
My main build is defense because attack are just about time when the boss will died, but without good defense you wouldn't last long.

I think jurxy fight should be 3 heroes isn't it? You need galeoth to start the event.

You should use
Greatest magic ball (for phodom or galeoth)
Life's stone (good items and better you can buy it more than one)
Dragon buster (don't use 2 tzilorin)
Lifestealer (good items and you can get it early, it will replaced at chapter 9)
Qzoch's set (good for fradz survivability)
Elexorien III
All part of phdom's set and galeoth's set which can be obtained (they are still individually powerful at early game)
Ice Diamond
Give divine maximilian to fradz

You shouldn't buy
Orichalcon and sargatanas (they are unusually weak for how expensive it is)
Super holgro (good but decent items later)
Shadow set and eternal set (useless later)
Gilmax (before it's good now just decent)

Level 4
Well not really different with me though but i personally think you should open flash strike rather than high strike. How to maximize the skill build is only open one point meltdown, scissor stab, and invisible strike because it just increase damage without increasing effect.
For phodom maximize heal and aura of fire.
For fradz maximize heal and flash strike(if you use it).
For galeoth open icebolt to lvl 10-15 and frozen fang to 5-7 lvls. Spend all other points to magic convert which really powerful at late game. My galeoth have about 10000 damage at chapter 9.

Let me give you some list about what item you should buy and you shouldn't.
My main build is defense because attack are just about time when the boss will died, but without good defense you wouldn't last long.

I think jurxy fight should be 3 heroes isn't it? You need galeoth to start the event.

You should use
Greatest magic ball (for phodom or galeoth)
Life's stone (good items and better you can buy it more than one)
Dragon buster (don't use 2 tzilorin)
Lifestealer (good items and you can get it early, it will replaced at chapter 9)
Qzoch's set (good for fradz survivability)
Elexorien III
All part of phdom's set and galeoth's set which can be obtained (they are still individually powerful at early game)
Ice Diamond
Give divine maximilian to fradz

You shouldn't buy
Orichalcon and sargatanas (they are unusually weak for how expensive it is)
Super holgro (good but decent items later)
Shadow set and eternal set (useless later)
Gilmax (before it's good now just decent)

Okay i pretty much understand your point. Totally missed how powerful Qzoch restore health on hit boosts Fradz' survivability.

However i have a few questions
  1. Why Dragon Buster > Tzitorin? I thought it is better to have 5% max HP damage than 3% max HP and splash
  2. What could've replaced Eternal Set? I find the restore 5% HP and MP very invaluable on normal.
    My final setup for Phodom actually consist of Oelivert + Leviathan + 2 Tzitorin + Eternal Set + Utility and i think Phodom is not going to die from anything unless triggered death or instant kill. Phodom's heal could be utilized to Fradz and that greatly boosts party survivability.
  3. No shadow set? Using three Paths to steal then? :O
  4. What did you use on your Galeoth? 10k damage pretty much screws Fradz :O

Level 4
To hauw:

Why focus on basic damage on Phodom? he's not a DPS hero, you need to tank and put magic damage on him, his Attack Speed (AS) is so bad.

The only interesting buff of eternal set is 25% of AS, 5% is nothing compared to jade set or heal from Maximilian. I sell that item in 5 and 6 ch always to get more money.

I differ from Angky about Shadow Set, 30% of AS is so good and back attack is powerfull and yes first playthrough you will need that item to steal.

Ok I will show you a photo of my Galeoth no give-up previous Yurgimar battle. Potential items could do this (HP:Andenaj III, MP:Crown of Magic, lvls: ring of wisdom and Tera Ring)

Another potential items: Jewel of health and Andenaj I for Fradz. Mana ball to Fradz and Phodom. Mana and health earring for all.

I chose Lucky Dice because I needed the gold early (no give-up), but if you could, pick Sword of Haste!!! omg that is one of the best item in all campaign. At the end there is a lack of AS, and you could change Crown of magic of my Galeoth for that item. My attack damage is reduced until 11200 because no Cr of Magic, but my AS is so overwhelming, and is even better.

My mage is a real killing machine. You could get another 30% AS from Amulet of bless and you can cast it, even inside your boxes.

You could set Sword Dance on Fradz, is a very danger cast, but if you know how to handle, damage is so good (Combat king Siphon of life 5/5 could help).

I don't like discharge of Fradz, because the effect of 2% of enemy HP doesn't work, although that cast has a low CD, but Scissor Stab is better.

To Aero: the only thing that I can't get of campaign on Hardcore is End of an Era, I hope that item will be available at least on "Load from the end". (ok I still need to find another 3 Easter Eggs)

Edit: Francisca on Fradz and battle banner on Phodom first playthrough to get more money.

Attachments

• Galeoth_NoGiveUp.JPG
    Galeoth_NoGiveUp.JPG
    268.1 KB · Views: 445
Level 4
To hauw:

Why focus on basic damage on Phodom? he's not a DPS hero, you need to tank and put magic damage on him, his Attack Speed (AS) is so bad.

The only interesting buff of eternal set is 25% of AS, 5% is nothing compared to jade set or heal from Maximilian. I sell that item in 5 and 6 ch always to get more money.

I differ from Angky about Shadow Set, 30% of AS is so good and back attack is powerfull and yes first playthrough you will need that item to steal.

Ok I will show you a photo of my Galeoth no give-up previous Yurgimar battle. Potential items could do this (HP:Andenaj III, MP:Crown of Magic, lvls: ring of wisdom and Tera Ring)

Another potential items: Jewel of health and Andenaj I for Fradz. Mana ball to Fradz and Phodom. Mana and health earring for all.

I chose Lucky Dice because I needed the gold early (no give-up), but if you could, pick Sword of Haste!!! omg that is one of the best item in all campaign. At the end there is a lack of AS, and you could change Crown of magic of my Galeoth for that item. My attack damage is reduced until 11200 because no Cr of Magic, but my AS is so overwhelming, and is even better.

My mage is a real killing machine. You could get another 30% AS from Amulet of bless and you can cast it, even inside your boxes.

You could set Sword Dance on Fradz, is a very danger cast, but if you know how to handle, damage is so good (Combat king Siphon of life 5/5 could help).

I don't like discharge of Fradz, because the effect of 2% of enemy HP doesn't work, although that cast has a low CD, but Scissor Stab is better.

To Aero: the only thing that I can't get of campaign on Hardcore is End of an Era, I hope that item will be available at least on "Load from the end". (ok I still need to find another 3 Easter Eggs)

Edit: Francisca on Fradz and battle banner on Phodom first playthrough to get more money.

Agreed on Sword of Haste being one of the best items and obtainable very early. That's a really serious number on Galeoth not to mention that it is achieved only with a skill. Give Galeoth a Leviathan Armor, replace Nether Staff with Sword of Haste and that's like 15k hp 125 armor DPS. Just. Plain. Crazy. Beats the purpose of Fradz DPS.

With that crazy number on Galeoth what did you put on your Fradz then?

Level 5
Okay i pretty much understand your point. Totally missed how powerful Qzoch restore health on hit boosts Fradz' survivability.

However i have a few questions
  1. Why Dragon Buster > Tzitorin? I thought it is better to have 5% max HP damage than 3% max HP and splash
  2. What could've replaced Eternal Set? I find the restore 5% HP and MP very invaluable on normal.
    My final setup for Phodom actually consist of Oelivert + Leviathan + 2 Tzitorin + Eternal Set + Utility and i think Phodom is not going to die from anything unless triggered death or instant kill. Phodom's heal could be utilized to Fradz and that greatly boosts party survivability.
  3. No shadow set? Using three Paths to steal then? :O
  4. What did you use on your Galeoth? 10k damage pretty much screws Fradz :O

Yes I ask where is your jade set? It is really good you know.
Damage isn't really good for phodom. Better use dragon buster it give increased strength and area damage which are really good because usually phodom are surrounded. Better abuse magic damage for phodom with greatest magic balls.
I use my box when i am fighting so i can change my equipment pretty quick so i use three paths for stealing, shard of shadow, aero which make you invulnerable for safe stealing. If you have scope of magic screw that shadow set it's useless better spend money on other item.

My galeoth build : galeoth set, excalibur, omega set, ice diamond, ring of wisdom/magic balls/sargatanas/crown of magic/mother's essence/ultimate orb(depends on situation). It's full damage with lvl 20 magic convert. 8000-12000 hp, 15000-20000 mana 18000 damage, 1.1-1.3 atk speed, 10000-15000 magic damage. I can change one of it with zylcious cloak or staff or greatest magic balls for utility when fighting boss.

The most potent build that you can abuse is
Phodom : magic damage works most potent with aura of fire. Armor and hp, and everything that triggered by enemies attacking him
Fradz : atk damage, crit damage, evasion, lifesteal, attack triggered effect(jade set/fradz set/qzoch's set/maximilian/azureus set)
Galeoth : screw hp just buy a lot of mana and use ring of wisdom(increase 1 magic damage for 5 mana you have, good for early game) and battlemage set(you can change battlemage set later when you have omega set).

Combat kings
Essential for all : magic resist and resurrection
Phodom : retaliation, parry, optional : siphon life, rage, enchanted skin/trance
Fradz : siphon life, force blow, parry
Galeoth : force blow, magic torment, optional : trance, siphon life

Don't make your inventory wasted. Use all useable items from your box, no that hard to quick change item from it.
Three paths really useful when you use it with fradz ultimate or phodom phoenix combo deals a lot of damage. When you have fradz's set you can refresh and do it again three paths+teleport strike combo. I killed madoz queen only in 10-15 second with that 2 times combo (blessing of lightning > three paths > teleport strike > fradz set > repeat). It deals ridiculously high damage.

Well this is most tips that i can give.

Level 4
Yes I ask where is your jade set? It is really good you know.
Damage isn't really good for phodom. Better use dragon buster it give increased strength and area damage which are really good because usually phodom are surrounded. Better abuse magic damage for phodom with greatest magic balls.
I use my box when i am fighting so i can change my equipment pretty quick so i use three paths for stealing, shard of shadow, aero which make you invulnerable for safe stealing. If you have scope of magic screw that shadow set it's useless better spend money on other item.

My galeoth build : galeoth set, excalibur, omega set, ice diamond, ring of wisdom/magic balls/sargatanas/crown of magic/mother's essence/ultimate orb(depends on situation). It's full damage with lvl 20 magic convert. 8000-12000 hp, 15000-20000 mana 18000 damage, 1.1-1.3 atk speed, 10000-15000 magic damage. I can change one of it with zylcious cloak or staff or greatest magic balls for utility when fighting boss.

The most potent build that you can abuse is
Phodom : magic damage works most potent with aura of fire. Armor and hp, and everything that triggered by enemies attacking him
Fradz : atk damage, crit damage, evasion, lifesteal, attack triggered effect(jade set/fradz set/qzoch's set/maximilian/azureus set)
Galeoth : screw hp just buy a lot of mana and use ring of wisdom(increase 1 magic damage for 5 mana you have, good for early game) and battlemage set(you can change battlemage set later when you have omega set).

Combat kings
Essential for all : magic resist and resurrection
Phodom : retaliation, parry, optional : siphon life, rage, enchanted skin/trance
Fradz : siphon life, force blow, parry
Galeoth : force blow, magic torment, optional : trance, siphon life

Don't make your inventory wasted. Use all useable items from your box, no that hard to quick change item from it.
Three paths really useful when you use it with fradz ultimate or phodom phoenix combo deals a lot of damage. When you have fradz's set you can refresh and do it again three paths+teleport strike combo. I killed madoz queen only in 10-15 second with that 2 times combo (blessing of lightning > three paths > teleport strike > fradz set > repeat). It deals ridiculously high damage.

Well this is most tips that i can give.

It doesn't include Jade Set yet because it's ch7 build :D

So i guess i'm scrapping 2 tzitorin on my Phodom and putting every magic damage items on him. Any reccomendations or just magic balls would suffice?

And Fradz should be like :
Shadow Set (i like the backstab and steal), Maxmillian, Azureus, and anything with highest damage bonus.

Level 4
Like Angky5p said in another thread, every built that works it's ok!

I was forced to sell all parts of Jade Set on that playthrough, what a pitty :/, because lack of money at early chapters, but I can reach all potential items since beginning!

Jade set is sacrificed at ch 10, because you need slots to Magaeca, Nagaeca and Mana Rod, so I don't lose nothing essential to ch 10, but Jade Set is very powerfull against Yurgimar.

I put Zocmo on Fradz because he has gained more stats through Francisca. I could get Destiny, but instead off, I prefer Cripple Tripple Axe, because the -armor bonus is to all basic attack of my heroes, mainly Galeoth, and after 5 hits, I can replace Zocmo and CT Axe with Mana Rod and another utility vs Black Dragons. I lost Oelivert because not enough luck points at first playthrough, so razor give a decent good speed. And yes... you could get enough greater magic balls to get 2 Greatest MB, one to Phodom and other to Galeoth. Universe orb give me a good Crit and MS. You will realize that you don't need HP on Galeoth (synergy of Omega Set and mana shield ofGaleoth's Set), but a lot of MP is good.

I dislike Azereus Set, an item set finished at ch7 and outdated to ch8.

I'm showing you my heroes in no give-up at ch 10 after Zylcious battle, my focus is balanced between HP, armor and decent damage, but if you could see my heroes after "load from the end" with bonuses of Crate of wonders and bonus stats... omg! XD.

If I had sword of haste, I would replace the teleport stone of Galeoth. I'm think that attack speed of panel it's not working properly, but I can assure you, I can reach almost 3 projectiles on air of Galeoth before hitting the enemy, that's insane!

Finally, improve the impale Spell Book with Colossal damage, is the best cast of entire campaign.

BTW check my Frost Armature and it's not improved XD.

Edit: Zylcious Staff is the best item of entire campaign, even better that End of an Era, so don't dude using poison sting on final phase of Zylcious, try to do everything to get that item. Xvareon fight will change of a F***cking hard battle to easiest final boss of entire campaign because this item.

Attachments

• Galeoth_NoGiveUp2.JPG
    Galeoth_NoGiveUp2.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 277
  • Phodom_NoGiveUp.JPG
    Phodom_NoGiveUp.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 255
  • Fradz_NoGiveUp.JPG
    Fradz_NoGiveUp.JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Level 4
Like Angky5p said in another thread, every built that works it's ok!

I was forced to sell all parts of Jade Set on that playthrough, what a pitty :/, because lack of money at early chapters, but I can reach all potential items since beginning!

Jade set is sacrificed at ch 10, because you need slots to Magaeca, Nagaeca and Mana Rod, so I don't lose nothing essential to ch 10, but Jade Set is very powerfull against Yurgimar.

I put Zocmo on Fradz because he has gained more stats through Francisca. I could get Destiny, but instead off, I prefer Cripple Tripple Axe, because the -armor bonus is to all basic attack of my heroes, mainly Galeoth, and after 5 hits, I can replace Zocmo and CT Axe with Mana Rod and another utility vs Black Dragons. I lost Oelivert because not enough luck points at first playthrough, so razor give a decent good speed. And yes... you could get enough greater magic balls to get 2 Greatest MB, one to Phodom and other to Galeoth. Universe orb give me a good Crit and MS. You will realize that you don't need HP on Galeoth (synergy of Omega Set and mana shield ofGaleoth's Set), but a lot of MP is good.

I dislike Azereus Set, an item set finished at ch7 and outdated to ch8.

I'm showing you my heroes in no give-up at ch 10 after Zylcious battle, my focus is balanced between HP, armor and decent damage, but if you could see my heroes after "load from the end" with bonuses of Crate of wonders and bonus stats... omg! XD.

If I had sword of haste, I would replace the teleport stone of Galeoth. I'm think that attack speed of panel it's not working properly, but I can assure you, I can reach almost 3 projectiles on air of Galeoth before hitting the enemy, that's insane!

Finally, improve the impale Spell Book with Colossal damage, is the best cast of entire campaign.

BTW check my Frost Armature and it's not improved XD.

Edit: Zylcious Staff is the best item of entire campaign, even better that End of an Era, so don't dude using poison sting on final phase of Zylcious, try to do everything to get that item. Xvareon fight will change of a F***cking hard battle to easiest final boss of entire campaign because this item.

God that's some really sick numbers you have there!
How did you get that much health it's mind blowing O.O
CT Axe is still bugged? That's such a shame :X
Yes! 2 GMBs are possible! I'm sitting at ch8 ending with 13 Greater MBs. Just -2 more and i think i'm putting all of them on Phodom. Galeoth is better suited for hitting stuff with Sword of Haste. He's just sick :S

I still have a few questions regarding optimal setup
  1. Shard of Shadows. Does the [max health + max mana] x 0.01 is yours or the enemy's? If it's the later than i think it's as powerful as three Zylicious Staff and Mana Rod combined.
  2. Santoryu, does the dispel also removes armor debuff? If yes then it's a shame :S
  3. How to finish Escort quest on ch9? I'm missing Diamaranth in the last playthrough :S

Level 5
God that's some really sick numbers you have there!
How did you get that much health it's mind blowing O.O
CT Axe is still bugged? That's such a shame :X
Yes! 2 GMBs are possible! I'm sitting at ch8 ending with 13 Greater MBs. Just -2 more and i think i'm putting all of them on Phodom. Galeoth is better suited for hitting stuff with Sword of Haste. He's just sick :S

I still have a few questions regarding optimal setup
  1. Shard of Shadows. Does the [max health + max mana] x 0.01 is yours or the enemy's? If it's the later than i think it's as powerful as three Zylicious Staff and Mana Rod combined.
  2. Santoryu, does the dispel also removes armor debuff? If yes then it's a shame :S
  3. How to finish Escort quest on ch9? I'm missing Diamaranth in the last playthrough :S

That's some nice items you got there matias. I won't be able to get that because I have no give up, my phodom and fradz almost the same with yours just galeoth which have universe orb which really increase bunch of magic damage. I think you have about 250%-300% multiplier there while I only have about 150%.

Shard of shadows just another decent item I think. I just use it for stealing.

Never have Santoryu before, I never play after give up because it's less challenging and I think boring :).

Escort quest just let the popag and hunter stay there until you kill all mobs including golem boss. Before the obelisk boss check the right side and you will see a cave, bring them there. After you finish it you will find diamaranth at the golem boss place. Remember to kill the golem first or diamaranth won't appear.

Level 37
Discharge does work but many enemies are not put to any size categories so that's a problem. Tell me if you see any enemies without size group or you see a child icon! (use scan) Just send a screenshot or write a text.

Orichalon and Sargatans items will be made stronger. Also some others I just improved like Azureus and Reaper's Scythe.

When I look your stats Matias, worlds starts to spin around and make me dizzy.

How does Criple Triple Axe bug? Do the -armor come at all?

Just a simple question, have you studied IT.

Noooooooope. I just made this out of my ass.

Level 4
That's some nice items you got there matias. I won't be able to get that because I have no give up, my phodom and fradz almost the same with yours just galeoth which have universe orb which really increase bunch of magic damage. I think you have about 250%-300% multiplier there while I only have about 150%.

Shard of shadows just another decent item I think. I just use it for stealing.

Never have Santoryu before, I never play after give up because it's less challenging and I think boring :).

Escort quest just let the popag and hunter stay there until you kill all mobs including golem boss. Before the obelisk boss check the right side and you will see a cave, bring them there. After you finish it you will find diamaranth at the golem boss place. Remember to kill the golem first or diamaranth won't appear.

Got them!
Also it's worth noting that you have to made preparations in ch8 in order to steal from Ethan and Diamaranth... I've barely managed to steal Zyl Orb from them with just 104% chance.

Also i'm stuck with the Teleports! The dwarf told me that i have to give him a Lesser Magic Ball which i have none at the point... What am i supposed to do then :|

Aero? Can you help me? I don't know what to do, the version i'm using is 2.1e. Unless i found a Lesser Magic Ball i guess i'll have to start from ch8 again :S

Last edited:
Level 5
Got them!
Also it's worth noting that you have to made preparations in ch8 in order to steal from Ethan and Diamaranth... I've barely managed to steal Zyl Orb from them with just 104% chance.

Also i'm stuck with the Teleports! The dwarf told me that i have to give him a Lesser Magic Ball which i have none at the point... What am i supposed to do then :|

Aero? Can you help me? I don't know what to do, the version i'm using is 2.1e. Unless i found a Lesser Magic Ball i guess i'll have to start from ch8 again :S

You should start back to chapter 8 now I guess :D

Level 4
If you don't have something then you can't do the quest... Or something. I don't even remember such a quest. Chapter 5 quest had something to do with magic balls...

I know but you could get magic balls at ch5 while i can't get any of them in ch9.
Whereas in items list it is told that wisp mini game nets you 4 lesser magic balls. I got none :S
By 'wisp' mini game it was the keeper of light and dark wisp i assume?

In here :
http://tcocampaign.com/index.php?topic=103.0

Under chapter 9 there is mini game which nets 4 lesser magic balls. Know something of it Aero? Angky? :S

Level 3
Can you help me? I don't know what to do, the version i'm using is 2.1e. Unless i found a Lesser Magic Ball i guess i'll have to start from ch8
There is a puzzle can you give you 4 less magic ball and a greater magic ball,the puzzle in the crystal area,the way to work out the puzzle same as chapter 4‘s elite boss.Hope it would help you,good luck.

Level 4
There is a puzzle can you give you 4 less magic ball and a greater magic ball,the puzzle in the crystal area,the way to work out the puzzle same as chapter 4‘s elite boss.Hope it would help you,good luck.

You're a real lifesafer buddy i wish i could gave two kudos!! XD

How do i beat Yurgimar on extreme? My heroes take like 1.5k dps O.O it's just plain crazy D:
Edited : nevermind that. Finally beat the guy. Now i see what you did there aero, using 1 char to stop him channeling :D

Last edited:
Level 3
Yurgimar is the only boss hard for me,fight with him will take a lot of time,suggest use any useful item you could remember to win this battle.Your brain always your best weapon in this game,good luck.

Level 4
Yurgimar is the only boss hard for me,fight with him will take a lot of time,suggest use any useful item you could remember to win this battle.Your brain always your best weapon in this game,good luck.

Thanks buddy! I finally managed to beat him on extreme. One real tough ass!
I had Phodom run around the area like a burglar being chased by the cop to stop him channeling that 1.5k dps.
On a side note if you're playing not on hardcore it's actually even better to sacrifice Fradz. Put a ressurection seal on him and let him die when Yurgimar used his pentagram. That way his cooldown are all reset and that's 2 teleport strikes (1 with Fradz' set reset cooldown).

Level 4
How does Criple Triple Axe bug? Do the -armor come at all?

CT Axe works fine. I just swap the item because after 5 hits I got what I expected from that item and use that slot to another utility like Mana Rod.

After "load from the end" you could get Santoryu, it's a nice item (you will need to manage your lucky points if you want to get always that item after finish campaign). Finally I understood why I killed Guardian Angel next playthrough so fast... Because Santoryu purge his Armor shield and his MS, so poor Angel, it's like a 1 minute fight.

Edit: about Shard of Shadows, I like its 30% AS, but I need to probe if (HEALTH+MANA)x0.01 is from enemy or my character, if it is from enemy could be very interesting.

Level 4

My Galeoth is not focus on MP, even I don't have Excalibur, Magic Convert is empowered by Magic Damage. Those photos are from no give-up too. My old builts didn't have Magic damage, but I think now I got what I want: a balanced Offensive/Defensive heroes.

Level 5
My Galeoth is not focus on MP, even I don't have Excalibur, Magic Convert is empowered by Magic Damage. Those photos are from no give-up too. My old builts didn't have Magic damage, but I think now I got what I want: a balanced Offensive/Defensive heroes.

I see it's chapter 10 build. I think it's chapter 9. Well I won't overestimate my galeoth because the real fight is zylcious not xvareon and I won't get that stats if i don't have zyl cloak, doomsday, zyl staff, and universe orb so I remembered the stats b4 zyl fight because it's damn long and harder than xvareon which is pretty easy with all super items we get from zylcious which make everybody pretty much invulnerable. Just another right click fight

Level 4
Hey Aero i think i've found a bug.

In ch10 i have 15 luck, 13 clovers, and 1 horseshoe.
When i opened the lucky box i expected destiny... But Mana Obelisk showed up. It turns out that everything in the box is counted towards luck. Even my evil eye too!

CT Axe works fine. I just swap the item because after 5 hits I got what I expected from that item and use that slot to another utility like Mana Rod.

After "load from the end" you could get Santoryu, it's a nice item (you will need to manage your lucky points if you want to get always that item after finish campaign). Finally I understood why I killed Guardian Angel next playthrough so fast... Because Santoryu purge his Armor shield and his MS, so poor Angel, it's like a 1 minute fight.

Edit: about Shard of Shadows, I like its 30% AS, but I need to probe if (HEALTH+MANA)x0.01 is from enemy or my character, if it is from enemy could be very interesting.

How do i find the Angel buddy?
And in your opinion which one is better, Stormbringer or Stormguard?
That 100% life drain from Stormbringer is crazy whereas the tankiness of Stormguard is not something you could just say no.

And in my first playthrough i have to teleport to fight the Mother Cyst although there is a tunnel nearby. Do i have to beat Zylcious first?
Thanks!

Level 4
I will give you the clues to find Elite ch 10:

Southwest there's a cage, you need to pick the correct creation order of races of Oelivert. So, try to guess... After a lot of tries an interlude appears, then go to Popag station and ask to Toppo the clues to resolve the riddle.

The most interesting part of Stormbringer is 50k damage and 100% crit, but doesn't have critical chance :/. 100% life drain could be interesting in previous chapters, but at ch 10 you almost never need to heal anybody, because almost always your heros are insta killed, so vampiric is not so usefull at this time. Ok I chose Stormguard because I like tank with Phodom and Fradz and leave the heavy damage to Galeoth, but it's only that, my built, but you can get good damage for Fradz with SBringer.

I hate the hints of cave puzzle :pird:, it says that you need to guess 4 times the correct side, but even it is about 5 times! So it is a 2^5=32 possibilities to find the correct way!!! and no clues... so previously also I teleported inside of Mother's spot:

<-- --> <-- <-- <--

Level 4
I will give you the clues to find Elite ch 10:

Southwest there's a cage, you need to pick the correct creation order of races of Oelivert. So, try to guess... After a lot of tries an interlude appears, then go to Popag station and ask to Toppo the clues to resolve the riddle.

The most interesting part of Stormbringer is 50k damage and 100% crit, but doesn't have critical chance :/. 100% life drain could be interesting in previous chapters, but at ch 10 you almost never need to heal anybody, because almost always your heros are insta killed, so vampiric is not so usefull at this time. Ok I chose Stormguard because I like tank with Phodom and Fradz and leave the heavy damage to Galeoth, but it's only that, my built, but you can get good damage for Fradz with SBringer.

I hate the hints of cave puzzle :pird:, it says that you need to guess 4 times the correct side, but even it is about 5 times! So it is a 2^5=32 possibilities to find the correct way!!! and no clues... so previously also I teleported inside of Mother's spot:

<-- --> <-- <-- <--

Hey thanks mate! I luckily managed to solve it by myself hehe.
And also beat the Angel. When 4 of them showed up i was like, God, lol.

Now here comes the hard part...
How am i supposed to beat Zylcious without heaven's bless...? I also don't have Aero... I really regret not buying it, the death skulls are really killing me :S :S :S
I mean, seriously? O.O
That Heaven Ring can only save 1 person, the other two is going to die. Usually it is going to be Fradz since i always put Seal of Ressurection on him to reset his teleport strike + Fradz set.

Nevermind that... Finally beat him. Found out that death Skulls aren't instant kill. Turned Phodom invulnerable with Heaven's ring and sacrificed Fradz to trigger Seal of Ressurection's cd. And then put it on Galeoth and sacrificed him too.
Zlycious had it coming and fight was even easier, but not viable i suppose in hardcore.

Last edited:
Level 3
Some error?
I totally complete the game 4 times,but there are five stars in boss’number.
240099-albums7963-picture94908.jpg

About the flowers’ number,chapter 9’s plus chapter 10’s should be 15,but
240099-albums7963-picture94911.jpg
240099-albums7963-picture94909.jpg

I think there are 10 flowers in chapter 9 and 5 flowers in chapter 10(If I remember right).

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey guys! Before i download the 2.1 version. Can I still access my 1.9 version game? If so how do i use the give up feature or does clicking the give up button automatically take me through the steps?

Thanks
Murfinator

Level 1
Hey guys! Before i download the 2.1 version. Can I still access my 1.9 version game? If so how do i use the give up feature or does clicking the give up button automatically take me through the steps?

Thanks
Murfinator

yes but u will have to restart the chapter u were doing in version 1.9

Level 10
Ahman

greetings,friends
can someone send me the links to download all of this campain chapters?
i will be grateful.:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 10
Hi my friends:wink:
would someone please send the links to download all of this campaign's chapters?
i will be happy:grin:
I am waiting and thanks:thumbs_up:

gpr

gpr

Level 2
Help to solve the puzzle.

How do you solve the secret note puzzle in chapter 7. I got all the six notes but dont know what to do?

Secondly, it could be better if we have shops close by and all the generic items available in all the chapter. For eg, i had to replay the complete chapter 8, because i did not have a orb of stats to make the ice cloak item. Since it is not possible to make the cloak in earlier chapter, it is hard to remember to carry orb of stats. Moreover such things only test your memory rather than add any puzzle value to the game.

I had one more issue, i failed to steal "power orb" in chapter 1, due to which i could not make tera ring. Earlier it was available in chapter 4, in Miranga shop, but now i only get to buy either the ring or mage staff.

Finally the quick swap from boxes only work if they are completely full. If they are partially filled you will lose most of the items. I had gilmax which had around 250 charges, i lost all the charges.

Level 4
How do you solve the secret note puzzle in chapter 7. I got all the six notes but dont know what to do?

Secondly, it could be better if we have shops close by and all the generic items available in all the chapter. For eg, i had to replay the complete chapter 8, because i did not have a orb of stats to make the ice cloak item. Since it is not possible to make the cloak in earlier chapter, it is hard to remember to carry orb of stats. Moreover such things only test your memory rather than add any puzzle value to the game.

I had one more issue, i failed to steal "power orb" in chapter 1, due to which i could not make tera ring. Earlier it was available in chapter 4, in Miranga shop, but now i only get to buy either the ring or mage staff.

Finally the quick swap from boxes only work if they are completely full. If they are partially filled you will lose most of the items. I had gilmax which had around 250 charges, i lost all the charges.

Ch 7 easter egg :
Left right up down up left
You could get power orb from ch5 Anatholo's shop in the southern part of the map. Mage Staff is unneeded after chapter 6 because you get a lot of options. I found it very useful in earlier chapters to prevent Phodom dying but that's just it.

Yes it is! I've lost 20 minutes of my life because i lost Omega Gloves on chapter 8.
And the worst part is i forgot to report the bug until just now :)

Level 37
Version Beta 2.1e to 1.0

- Following abilities/spells has been made stronger: Power Orbs and Crystal Field
- Following items has been made stronger: Magic Orbs, Azureus Set, Reaper's Scythe, Orichalon and Sargatanas
- New items: Speedy Gloves
- New commands: - illu (disables illusions from the game: can prevent lag)
- Closed campaign chapters
- Added to epilogue when "Good", "Bad" and "Secret" cinematic starts
- Fixed some problems and leaks from chapter 10 Monstrosities
- Many fixes all around the campaign

NOTES:

- This version now should have everything
- Minor versions still can come if problematic bugs are found
- I couldn't find out how to fix "Box Aura" bug (not a major bug, if bug at all)
- I forgot to add "Did you know?" texts

gpr

gpr

Level 2
The power orb is no longer available in Antholo shop. Only the Adept mage staff and mega ring is available. Although his shop inventory shows both the orbs the count is always 0.

gpr

gpr

Level 2
Issue with version 1.0

In the latest version 1.0 all the chapters seems to be locked, so in order to play the new version we need to start from prologue. Is there any way to unlock the chapters.

Also can someone please tell me how many steal items are there in chap 8? In chap 8 the stats show total number of steal items as 15, however after stealing from everyone, i.e completing all quest, I got only 13, does the epic boss have more than one item to steal?

Level 1
Hi, it's been a while since I last played your campaign. I'm wondering if Fradz is supposed to only have two choices when it comes to his Element Ability and Ultimate Ability.

Here's my screenshots:
Element Ability
AeuMNrA.png

Ultimate Ability
P5tMzCO.png