• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Chosen 1.1
Created by DaRkReAlm(Aka Kingmuri)

Map Info:

This Map Is A Dungeon Type Rpg.Completing By Defeating The Final Boss
Complete Every Step To Achieve A Chance To Fight With Dark Lord

Features:

*12 Completly Heroes To Play
*Chose Your Hero And Kill The Dark Lord
*Max 10 Levels
*Every 250 Second You Get 200 Xp
Screenshots:

223272-albums6521-picture70849.jpg

223272-albums6521-picture70848.jpg

223272-albums6521-picture70850.jpg

223272-albums6521-picture70851.jpg

223272-albums6521-picture70852.jpg

Change Log:

Added:
  • Everything

Added:
  • Good Tileset And New Map
Removed:
  • Everything In Version 1

Models:
  • JetFangInferno
  • Frankster
  • Mc !
  • Fingolfin
Icons:
  • The Panda

Author's notes:

Ok,This Is Not My First Map But My Other Maps Rejected
I Know It,They Was Going To Be Rejected And I know Why:
I Don't Give Enough Time So They Don't Be A Map Like My Minds.
And Yes I never Stop Before I Have A ''Approved Map'' In Hive.
I Think This Map İs Be My First 'Approved Map''

Note:Yes My English Is Not Perfect Like A British Because I'm Not An English :)

Keywords:
The Chosen,Dungeon,Rpg, Role Play
Contents

The Chosen 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
19:33, 28th Jun 2013 Orcnet:
Level 29
i will not review complete this one, prefer to leave it to someone more experienced

a little of feedback, the terrain and the enviroment, i dont see it.
I mean you mixed the Lordaeron tile set with a dungeon theme
it will be really better with the Dalaran, Ruins of Dalaran, Underground, Black citadel and Dungeon tile set.
and i tell you why
in the sets i already metioned, flat terrain is not bad, but here in the lordaeron set is not good.
The idea is good, but i think the basic concept between a wild terrain and a dungeon is confused in this map and the mix dont work, if you use wild terrain in the external part of a dungeon is okay, but here is a really bad mix.

edit(the Lordaeron cliff as wall, mixed with forest and jungles inside and the white marmol in the floor it look really unnatural)

Im telling this not to be bad, im doing to improve yours skills.
and the problem here is the bad mix between a dungeon and a wild terrain.

if this map were mine, i will do it again with a proper dungeon tile set and only use wild terrain in the exterior of the dungeon

edit2: the problem wasnt time, the problem was at the very begining, the definition of the map.

a bad enviroment can kill an entire map... im sorry,
with all respect, im not voting for approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
i will not review complete this one, prefer to leave it to someone more experienced

a little of feedback, the terrain and the enviroment, i dont see it.
I mean you mixed the Lordaeron tile set with a dungeon theme
it will be really better with the Dalaran, Ruins of Dalaran, Underground, Black citadel and Dungeon tile set.
and i tell you why
in the sets i already metioned, flat terrain is not bad, but here in the lordaeron set is not good.
The idea is good, but i think the basic concept between a wild terrain and a dungeon is confused in this map and the mix dont work, if you use wild terrain in the external part of a dungeon is okay, but here is a really bad mix.

edit(the Lordaeron cliff as wall, mixed with forest and jungles inside and the white marmol in the floor it look really unnatural)

Im telling this not to be bad, im doing to improve yours skills.
and the problem here is the bad mix between a dungeon and a wild terrain.

if this map were mine, i will do it again with a proper dungeon tile set and only use wild terrain in the exterior of the dungeon

a bad enviroment can kill an entire map... im sorry,
with all respect, im not voting for approval.
Yes,really a wild terrain bad for dungeon type map,when ı started to do this map ı select wild terrrain for rpg then map turn ınto dungeon ,ı thınk ı remake ıt with good tileset,thanks

Level 30
Map is in RoC version :/

Game play is a bit repetitive and dull once you reach the Dark Lord, although you rely on basic stats while your enemy reaches you from ten to one, in other words its going imba a bad move, another is the terrain, there all the same so you don't what is level 1 to level 3 so you just dive in the game and finish it, some heroes has bad spell build like Sylvannas Windrunner for example, she has two auto cast skills.

Do please practice more in building up a boss fight themed map, give it some puzzles, mazes and encounters that has enough quality to be replayed.