• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ZulJin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
troll, zul'jin,
Contents

ZulJin (Model)

ZulJin (Model)

Ike

Ike

Level 4
The scarf needs to hang off him. Other than that, all he needs is a new skin.

Level 8
not sure about his axes, could give him a different weapon just to make him more unique. the scarf or head band could need a little more work, looks a little bit like a beard from the screenshots. 4/5. i would be glad to do another skin for this but i think the skin is quite good for now, so until i get any ideas i will leave it for now. weapon suggestions! a large spear pole with a red lace coming from it.

Level 6
You should change the scarf and hair from team color (or red, haven't checked out) into teal/green. I have WCII although i haven't played it in a long time, but i do remember him look very green, and that's a big piece of his personality. Otherwise it looks good :)

Level 4
I love the idea. Finally someone is making a Zul'Jin model.(Im not totally sure this is the first, but Im too lazy to check :p )

But... :?

Change the hair and the red stuff to teal. He was originally teal in WCII, and just like The Wicker Man said, its a big part of his character. Make the scarf hang off his neck some, it would make it seem more like a scarf. Also a very big thing that I dont like, is that you need to change the axes. Those look like the grunts' axes, and it makes it look really bad. They need to look more like throwing axes, which means they need curved blades and a balanced head, which would mean they need another little triangle or something on the other side of the axe head, to counter weight it. And if you could, his eyes need to be colored, they look kinda bad being the same color as his skin. Maybe make them red, I think they were red in WCII also. 8)

It would be soo cool if you could do this, and update it. :twisted:

Level 8
In wc2 the suff and hair was team color, in campain it's teal becose a team color of palyer how own the Zuljin is teal. If you want to make him teal just in WE change in unit's proporties team color to always teal. Axes are from normal Axe Thrower Forest Troll. But allright I will try to change his axes. Yes it is an Axethrower:)

Level 6
It's just a forest troll with a different head. You should have just used the shadow hunter's body, change the weapons, then add a new head (maybe the batrider's), a scarf and some earrings and change the skin. That's how Zul'jin should look. At least that's my oppinion. 1.5/5

"Dont get mad. Get even."

Level 3
i know zuljin was green but can we have a blue version too, i wanna use this as a zuljin and a non zuljin model for a map

Level 3
Scarf needs a lot better work. And I'm pretty sure he was a heck of a lot skinnier and wore a girdle.

It's just a forest troll with a different head. You should have just used the shadow hunter's body, change the weapons, then add a new head (maybe the batrider's), a scarf and some earrings and change the skin. That's how Zul'jin should look. At least that's my oppinion. 1.5/5
In warcraft2 it was just an Axethrower, not even a different head.. only the icon was different...
so he did a areally good job on this :D only the scarf could be a bit better :)
i like it :twisted: