• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zul'Drak Golem

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Model is based on the World Of Warcraft Zul'drak Golem
Texture is hand drawn.

Texture has been changed for better display of the teamcolor
Animation for decay flesh has a 3d model extra

Keywords:
Zuldrak, zul'drak, zul drak, golem, troll, amani, taylor mouse
Contents

Zul'Drak Golem (Model)

Reviews
20:28, 1st Aug 2009 BlinkBoy: ok, perfect, works dances and makes joy. 5/5. BlinkBoy: Waiting for Ralle's decision about regiving credits to blizzard entertaiment or completely rejkect this for being an optimized model export. BlinkBoy:Rejected
Level 20
When I made the model, I wasn't really thinking of player color, I know it looks like sh...

Sorry

T.

I actually think the TC is nice. But thats me.

im confused, why is this getting rejected if you made this model from scratch?
Are people not allow to make WoW models from scratch now?

Yeah thats what I'm wondering especially since they were approved earlier weren't they? Doesn't look like a WoW rip to me and if they are I think this would fit into the heavily modified part of the rules. Because this looks very wc3'y if you ask me.

Yeah thats what I'm wondering especially since they were approved earlier weren't they? Doesn't look like a WoW rip to me and if they are I think this would fit into the heavily modified part of the rules. Because this looks very wc3'y if you ask me.

Agree althought in that case it's the fact that he tried to cheat us by saying he made it from scratch and not mentioning it was in fact heavily modified wow rip that is condamnable.

I actually think the TC is nice. But thats me.

ahem, this is pretty much what he did:

[The image is from a model he posted in Modeling forum]

prove1t.jpg

if the image doesn't speak by itself, I'll explain the key parts:

If you take a look not only the geometry is extremely similar but the vertices which remained after optimization match in position in both samples.

a remake wouldn't ever match in vertex position, nor in scale. Too stupid of him to share the dranei model, that proved everything, I have more proves but those are left for staff discussion.

another thing, according to frankie and from an old scene he sent me to fix a problem with neodex, the animations are the original WoW animations. Imported with the script import_m2.ms found exactly in Taylor's site.