• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ZOMG! looped back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im trying to download and play wc 3 roc maps to play. I have downloaded a number of them but when i try to play them it loops back to the costom game screen? what is that about?:sad:

Woot 1st post.:grin:

Level 2
Your question makes no sense at all to me. Please, ask it in a clearer way so that I may help you.
I downloaded some maps to play on reign of chaos. I added them to my scenario folder. I try to play it As a custom game but when i click on it once, to do the set up (i.e) number of players and teams, there is noting there so i just continue to start game, and when i click on it, it sends me back to the couston game folder and the game doesn't even start.

Level 3
-Are you using a "bootleg" copy of wc3? (which may cause updating issues that can cause it to be unplayable without the update.)

-Are you sure that the maps are not out of date or corrupted?

-Try a newer map (from the year 2007), if it works then those maps are corrupted.

-Did these help?

Level 2
Boot leg?

I dont know what bootleg means but my copy is a pirated copy. (sad to say)

I have tried the most recent ones (maps)and still no relief from this problem.

sadly they didnt help

Level 36
Pirated copy?! You filthy cur. Get off these forums. If you're too cheap to pay the MINIMAL price for the game, then you DESERVE to have these problems.

You cracked it. You'll never be able to use the software properly, because you don't legally own it. Don't talk about your piracy here, and don't expect us to help you, thief.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Pirating anything in my country is totally legal.
Even if I bought it on the web, the bills for shipping and handling bill would be HUGE.There are games here in my country its just they are way too expensive cuz they are imported from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.