• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zombie Slayers v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Zombie Slayers is a zombie survival game

Fixed bullet lag for shooting classes
Major classes/ability changes
Added visual/sound effects

Survive for 20 minutes.
There is a Save/Load system to save your kills as experience.
There are 14 different hero classes in total which will be unlocked as you gain experience.
This game uses physics, so you can jump and knock around zombies.
Read in game Manual for more information.

To install just move the map file to the map folder in the WarcraftIII folder : .....\Warcraft III\Maps\

Any questions, bugs just email me at
[email protected]

Thanks to Vexorian for the Map Optimizer
The contents of this map may be used as long as credit is given

Keywords:
Zombies, Survival, Hero, Physics
Contents

Zombie Slayers v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
02:36, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Actually fairly good for a Zombie Survival map. I ALWAYS love the bosses at the end of each one, just sparks tension, you know?

Add some customized music, be sure to keep it under 3.5 MB's. I find that anything over that lags quite a lot on BNET.

Add a sneak attack at the start. Have the zombies wind walk and sneak up behind players and knock them far.

Level 1
disconnection!

People get disconnected during the game, its not all, i hosted and 3 people join, 2 was disconnected, the other was still playing but got owned, anyway, please fix this! Its not my connection problem, i tried playing on lan but the guy got disconnected too.

Level 3
People get disconnected during the game, its not all, i hosted and 3 people join, 2 was disconnected, the other was still playing but got owned, anyway, please fix this! Its not my connection problem, i tried playing on lan but the guy got disconnected too.

Err, could you tell me how they disconnected.
Like they just left or lagged out.
Or when did they disconnect.
I will just review my code anyway..

Level 1
It was just a few minutes into game, perhaps 3, and they just left. I was talking to them in chat but they did not reply. Then I found out using the F11 allies menu.

Level 3
It was just a few minutes into game, perhaps 3, and they just left. I was talking to them in chat but they did not reply. Then I found out using the F11 allies menu.

i have uploaded a new version, im not sure what caused the problem (but im quite sure its has nothing to do with the triggers) so i optimized the map differently, hopefully it would be ok. And i also made some changes.

Level 1
I tried hosting the map today. It was a full house! But sadly, they disconnected ( all of them ) when the reinforcement timer reaches around 17 minutes. I was anxious to play this game, please do something!

Level 3
Okay i have uploaded another version, fixed some areas which zombies cant reach and other changes.

The saving problem was fixed already in a previous version.

Kolia, i checked and i found 1 trigger that could be the problem so i modified it. If the problem still occurs type "-nb" to disable that trigger.

Level 1
Hey, I tried the latest version and my friend got disconnected after he casted the first skill by hammerman. I tried using -nb too, it does allow the other players to continue to play, but still, the save code doesnt work, it would disconnect the other players that trying to load but the loading is fine with host however, please fix that!

Level 2
------->Add Str<------- ----->Add Agil<-------- ----->Add Acc<------
-------Gives 1 point-----------Gives 1 point------------Gives 1 point
-------to str------------------to str-------------------to str

Please fix that.