• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Simulation Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
-Zombie Infection Simulator-

Oh hey look, its a city... no zombies you say? Hey look its another city, no zombies there either, not even at the farm! A military base... 1 zombie you say? ok now how is that supposed to be any fun with 1 zombie in the middle of a heavily guarded military base! Oh, now I get it.. oh no its to late, they are attacking the cities are now filled with zombies, head to the farm!

No this is not a concept: I have already made this and I have already tested it. The game is pretty balanced so far, it has lots of guns and equipment.

Models needed: Everyone, the map is well, but I believe it needs more casual weapons like pipes and crowbars, but I have yet to see either one as hand-held attachments! If anyone could make some, I would gladly put you in the credits. Also some custom zombie model or two that look more like bloody a villager and a big, tough, and muscular one.

Screen shots:

Downloads: Coming Soon.

Last edited:
Level 10
Well the terrain looks decently eerie, it'd be nice to see some in-game action shots tho. Also, you should reskin the villager model to be wearing some modern day clothes or else it's going to look like the zombies are attacking a renaissance fair. You shouldn't use attachments like spiky helms either, it just doesn't fit in with the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.