• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Zombie Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Zombie Campaign

Play as zombies and destroy mankind in thirty missions. The plot takes place in alternative medieval Europe.

That's all you need to know, but now I'm going to describe every mission unnecessarily.
I am also adding loading screen background of each mission.

1) Tutorial:
Left click on zombie + right click on villager = profit.
0.jpg
2) Three Villages:
Kill everybody, they will fight back a bit but element of surprise is on your side.
1.jpg
3) Town
Take advantage of the cowardice of a general who refuses to let villagers in.
2.jpg
4) Army of Knights
Destroy the fast response of Kingdom army.
3.jpg
5) Capital outer defences
Rush trough hastily prepared defences. the time limit ensures that the capital will not have time to prepare.
4.jpg
6) Capital
KILL EVERYBODY!
5.jpg
7) Cathedral fight
Last resistence of capital must be eradicated.
5b.jpg
8) Mountain Pass
Three streams of refugees are constantly coming to well secured pass, infect them and grow in strenght then you can break trough.
6.jpg
9) War of six Kingdoms
Six Kingdoms are fighting blindly over gold mines ignoring warnings of kingdom you just destroyed.
You now have income with one invisible and immortal "main zombie" which can build zombile spawners, each cost 100 gold and you can spawn zombie reinforcements there.
7.jpg
10) Hill fort
Catch big group of refugees and reinforcements before they reach Hill fort so you can break trough easier.
8.jpg
11) Bridges
They are trying to stop spread of your zombie army in this strategic position it. wont. help.
9.jpg
12) Port Town
Humans are trying to escape on ships to big island...
10.jpg
13) Zeppelin Laboratory
Desperate humans are trying to build zeppelins to escape by air. Watch out for mines!
11.jpg
14) Strong outer defences
Brown Kingdom had always enemies on all sides, so they have strong outer defences. Infect refugees behind to bring havoc to defense lines.
12.jpg
15) Strong Capital Walls
This capital walls can not be breached by zombies, but zombies can make huge pile of corpses and climb on them....
13.jpg
16) Cannon Canyon
This map is actually not brainless, zombies can walk under water so use small force of zombies to infect big refugee camp and destroy from behind cannon towers protecting canyon, then move your main force trough canyon and destroy town.
14.jpg
17) Zombie Killer Laboratory
Humans are trying to train Zombie Killers to fight us! Destroy it.
15.jpg
18) Courier
Courier with zombie killer plans is running away! Kill him.
16.jpg
19) Fortified Island
This island is fortified, zombify it.
17b.jpg
20) Royal navy
Break trough before even more ships come to help humans!
18b.jpg
21) Forest fire
Green Kingdom did not participate in war of 6 kingdom so it has big army remaining. They used that army to kill all civilians in big lane and are burning everything as zombies approach. Get to the river before you burn to ashes and take fire starters by surprise.
19d.png
22) Harbour Capital
This capital is huge... it means a lot of new zombies right?
20.png
23) Zombie Killer Army
Do you remember how you killed courier with plans? THEY WERE TWO! And now they mass producing Zombie Killers! You now have acces to toxic version of each type of zombie, they are usefull versus zombie killers but they are also expensive.
21.png
24) Zombie Killer Capital
Solve the Zombie Killer problem once for all!
22.png
25) Great Dirt Wall
They managed to build long dirt wall AND they are building big cannon towers to blast of piles of corpses.Stop the construction of cannon towers!
23.png
26) Counterstrike
You broke trough Dirt Wall but human army is ready and comes to contain the breach.
24.png
27) Ancient city of Constantinople
This city has walls too high and moat too deep, but what if rat with plague came trough sewers? :O
25.png
28) Nordic Forts
Destroy all 5 forts in these icy lands.
26.png
29) The burning city
You reach capital city of last kingdom, all civilians were killed by army and burned so you can not use them as reinforcements
27.png
30) Plot twist
No spoilers here :p
30.png

Now, why did I even made this silly thing?
It is based on my 2014 project "Kingdoms vs. Zombies". In past I made short campaign based on it and abandoned it, BUT NOW reforged was coming and since I did not use custom models in Zombie Campaign it could BEAUTIFUL if I finish it.
BUT i was trolled by blizzard, no custom campaign :( not even mentioning it in blue posts or patch notes so RIP. You can still play my campaign in versions not polluted by reforged disease.
When (if?) cusotm campaigns will be in reforged I will try make reforged version ( I will have to remove immortality for kids etc.)

You still reading? All right, I will give you more info.
There is short cinematic at start of each mission, so you will get a general overview of each map.
There is also ending cinematic at the end of each mission which is very short because all humans are dead. So you will get only some deep wisdom from zombies like "braaaaains".
Command to zoom out is "-far" if you accidentally zoom in, this is actually very usefull information take it as reward for reading so long.
Also all missions are unlocked from start so you can pick only those you like ;)

Main zombie can research ten times:
Anger: increase base dmg of all zombies by one (research time 120 seconds) 50 gold
Resilience: increase hitpoints of all zombies by 50 (research time 120 seconds) 50 gold
All zombies have also eat Corpse (which heals them:O)

List of zombie units you can spawn from zombie spawner:

Standart zombie
Weak but cheap brain eating zombie.
10 gold

Economic package of standart zombies.
For only 100 gold you get 12 brain eating zombies!
TWO ZOMBIES FREE!!!!
100 gold

Cunning zombie
This zombie is capable of exploiting enemy structures, he is kinda mole. He just want get inside. Has siege attack.
15 gold

Economic package of cunning zombies
For only 150 gold you get 12 cuunning zombies!
TWO ZOMBIES FREE!

Big zombie
Big but slow brain eating zombie.
30 gold

Economic package of big zombies.
For only 300 gold you will get squad of 12 big zombies!
TWO ZOMBIES FREE!

Zombie zombie
This huge zombie is made of... zombies.... if fall apart 5 zombies appear.
80 gold

Economic package of zombie zombies.
For only 800 gold you get 12 zombie zombies!
TWO ZOMBIES FREE!

Agile zombie
This zombie can jump short distance
30 gold

Economic package of agile zombies.
For only 300 gold you get 12 agile zombies!TWO ZOMBIES FREE!

Zombie army for 1200 gold you get zombie army
You get 6 zombie zombies + 12 from every other kind

Please note that zombies not spawned from zombie spawner do not recive upgrades (balance reasons)

Credits:
Meeeee Retria hello!
Guy named Svetli who made The City of Khorinis map, I used it in mission 24

Also this is not rly in developement and I want to upload it to Hive´s map resource section but I am waiting for custom campaigns in reforged...

Gallery of loading screens here: (sometimes it does not show up properly) Album — Postimage.org

EDIT: I guess I forgot to mention it by my campaign is opensource and is not protected
I will show some pictures how maps look like but in reforged :p

and gallery link of reforged pictures if it does not shows up Album — Postimage.org

Attachments

• Zombie Campaign.w3n
    10 MB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Level 2
Time for this campaign were saved by just one epic phrase: "I am like computer, because...I'm using megaBITES". Actually, that was a really silly campaign, but I like it. there could be more humor btw, bcz gameplay is not strong point - needs more balancing, like strengthening humans + AI for most of missions, complete tiers for zombies, and lowering numbers of peasants(including spawn of them in Mountain Pass). A few missions lagged bcz I went to make almost thousand of zombies apparently :D
Well, I came here for zombie apocalypse and remind myself about "plague inc." or "plants vs zombies" anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.