• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Infection Map: Recruiting Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The basic idea:
Description: It is a zombie infection simulation where the city is just fine... That is until the first zombie breaks out of its cell, and Infects two entire city's!

Human Objective: Run around the city find weapons Including guns and melee weapons ranging from crowbars to high tech security drone launchers

Mutant Virus: Objective: Infect and evolve your race and infect those pesky Humans.

Finished:
Zombies currently do infect people
Human weapon system is in progress (I need help on it)
Zombie Evolving in progress
Terrain about finished (I might add a few extra buildings)
Cops will shoot back if you fire at them

My Reason:
I was working on it solo, but then I thought I should probably grab a team of Modeling, and Triggering users. I can't model and I suck at triggering so if you want to support/Join my team, the map. You will get credits if you decide to supply me with Triggering help and maby a like a sewer pipe or blank board for some random city weapons, or maby even some zombie/mutant models.

Contact me at:
MSN/email: [email protected] Email this one<<
Steam: [email protected] Don't email this one

Or just reply to this thread

P.S. >>>Please<<< help see I said the magic words :smile:!

Status
Not open for further replies.