• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple model needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The Model:

OK, this is a simple Request I need for a zombie map I am making: A peasant model ( either shirt/type is fine) with Marine animations but no weapon(For attachment weapons) If you please make it I will give credit for it.

Here is the map, not all things in this are complete but are in progress, the reason I am telling you this so you have a reason to make the model for me. By the way please do!

The Map:

Description: It is a zombie infection simulation where the city is just fine... That is until the first zombie breaks out of its cell, and Infects two entire city's!

Human Objective: Run around the city find weapons Including guns and melee weapons ranging from crowbars to high tech security drone launchers

Zombie Objective: Infect and evolve your race and destroy all forms of life!

The download of my map is a version before I decided to update, and add more complex zombies with different human weapons.

Here it is:

Attachments

• Zombie-Infection.Delta.w3x
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.