• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Zodiac?) Aos - Project Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Recent Updates
July 8, 2010 - Re-uploaded the Azryxx video, so it actually says the concept was made by WherewolfTherewolf. Also, I spelled his name right this time.
July 8, 2010 - Project thread created.

This is the project thread for my AoS map (currently unnamed, though it has something to do with the Zodiac) which features 3 teams, 30 heroes, blah blah blah, map promotion, etc.

The main reason for this thread's creation was to give updates about the project to the people who helped me. For you see, instead of creating 30 heroes myself (and running out of creative ideas, making bland heroes), I had my fellow Hive members give me a hand. People submitted heroes to be put into the map. And you can take a look at those heroes here. So, people whom submitted, I'd like you to subscribe to this thread.

You can post any of your questions/comments/feedback/suggestions/etc. here.

Now, for what you've all be waiting for, the hero videos. I apologize for the quality. Blame YouTube for that.

A side note on the order of hero creation : Basically, they're going in order of who had the most successful submissions. Crazy Cow had 5, so he went first. Next is WherewolfTherewolf. If you have a special request, I will hear it out, but I encourage you to be patient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.