• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zeth Holyblade (reworked)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
With the reworked skin, and newfound time to spend doing the occasional artwork, I've decided to remake the unit's icon as well.

I'm currently coloring this piece, using a pretty interesting method I found out while experimenting with Photoshop... which pretty much makes coloring an easy chore since my hand-drawn artworks usually tend to have a lot of detail on them already.

:
dat%20coloring_zps10kllogs.jpg

Can't wait to finish it xD
Previews
Contents

Zeth Holyblade (reworked) (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
This needs alot of work here, try to make it not so scratchy and blurry looking. The dark reds all blend together and its hard to make out what this exactly is.
San
San
Too many line and details, the major issue remains. Icon goes into substandard as it has stayed in AU long enough.

San

San

Level 32
This looks like Shar Dundred after he has taken a nasty bath in a blood pool.

I admire the effort you've put into line arts, but too much details won't work on 64x64's icons, sadly.
There is a lot of lines mashed up together and the overall red tone may confuse people, as the portraying unit doesn't stand out from the same red-ish background. I think they needs to be cleaned up.

The other icon of yours has clearer and cleaner lines and texture, we can easily recognize his portrait, it's the same helmet if I am looking right.