• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zépir's War3 Map Editor 1.0

It's the only third party map editor for Warcraft 3.
Contents

Zépir's War3 Map Editor 1.0 (Binary)

Level 12
It appears this editor only opens the terrains, and since map protection has to do with the script, yes, xorkatoss, it can open DotA, of which is protected. It only loads the terrain, though. Sorry.

Level 9
It's the on WE working on Linux Ubuntu 10.04 on Wine 1.2 / 1.3.. Newest WC3 patch.
However, the original WE is way better then this. The 2D part was a nice touch, but the editing feeling is gone when the 3D wont work. May be the fact I use openGL / Linux, but still..

I beg the gods for a new version with a few fixes! :)

Level 12
Hey, eleljrk, don't know about you but my 1.24e editor is actually somewhat stable. It still has the evil black spots, but you can use the file menus to open the tools. Other than that it works fine.

Level 2
Triggers

My triggers get fucked up when opening my map with this editor (I basically changed the map size of my other map, saved it and opened it with the Original WE again). Any suggestions how NOT TO destroy my triggers? :(

Edit: I mean all triggers containing stuff such as SPELLS
Edit: I just noticed all my spell tooltips and stuff fgot removed too....

Level 12
Rock, note how old this editor is and how it may not be compatible with the new versions of the World Editor, especially if there's been a format change in maps.

Level 3
this map editor somehow made it to rework my map till how it was 5 days ago, DO NOT ASK ME HOW, I have NO idea o_O. fucked 20 hours of ma life. also made me have to rework all ability names and descriptions make a new class all over again, rework all my triggers.,.. AGAIN. fuck this tool. Vote for removal.

Level 1
Hello guys , may i know if there is a program that can edit (DotA) Taverns . for example :

Deleting Heroes from the tavern (I will not add hero because I just want to delete some heroes)

Thnx in advance .