• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Youtubers of Arkain

Level 10
Some of the names in LoA are from here. Imperator, the "orc in armor". Kasrkin, the elite force of Greymoore. Theoden of Kome, knights of Kome, Theoden and a few others are part of a... clan? Cult? Dunno, they have KOME right to their nicks.
And that Bubblerino guy is a nightmare. Does he need to have half an hour long bubble?

Level 5
And that Bubblerino guy is a nightmare. Does he need to have half an hour long bubble?
He definitely does not need a half hour long bubble. He needs to have an HOUR long bubble. How else will we do justice to Jayborino?

Level 10
Jayborino said he will not do second books till its all wrapped up and done. Anyone tried tellin him that its done?

Last edited:
Level 21
First video is out, typical two a week, Tues/Fri, per my channel schedule. I expect some later missions to take 3 or 4 parts based on Shar's earlier description to me on the size and scope of this campaign. I'm aiming for between 40-60 minutes per video, which I know can be a bit disappointing for some, though I think that is the max length of time I'd expect a typical viewer to realistically want to spent watching one video. I've played through Map 3 as of now, having a lot of fun so far!