Youtubers of Arkain

Level 4
JayBorino had the game played well, despite his blabbermouth attitude. Well I know that most streamers are blabbermouths.

Cassandra aka Nation of Amelia did a good job, but she cuts too much, and used cheats whenever possible.

YetAnotherYoutuber, not yet seen his gameplay.

Honestly, I want somebody to stream the campaigns with the quality of gameplay of JayBorino and silent like Cassandra aka Nation of Amelia.

Shar Dundred

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 46
I mean, this is not the point of this thread but since we already got there, I might as well.
I don't really understand the "blabbermouth" part. For me that means talking
without context, I do not feel that being the case with Jayborino's commentary.
Personally I am not a fan of "silent" videos, I prefer commentary unless it is actually annoying.

Of course, everyone has their own taste regarding this & it isn't something I really want
to discuss here, I just wanted to put that here as reply to the previous post. :)

Level 9
JayBorino had the game played well, despite his blabbermouth attitude. Well I know that most streamers are blabbermouths.

Cassandra aka Nation of Amelia did a good job, but she cuts too much, and used cheats whenever possible.

YetAnotherYoutuber, not yet seen his gameplay.

Honestly, I want somebody to stream the campaigns with the quality of gameplay of JayBorino and silent like Cassandra aka Nation of Amelia.
It's a lower case b. Also, if you want a specific type of video, have you considered making it yourself instead of asking for it in a way that comes off as... well, the way that it does?

Level 4
It's a lower case b. Also, if you want a specific type of video, have you considered making it yourself instead of asking for it in a way that comes off as... well, the way that it does?
Do not be angry with my reception. It is just me not liking commentary gameplays. But you did a VERY EXCELLENT JOB in doing that gameplay.

Never worry, when I get a 1.29.2 version of the WarCraft game here, I will play the game, my style. I will tell you what it feels like playing this amazing game.