• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Youtube limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
*reads*
*reads again*
*still confused what exactly you're asking for*

I am asking for that i have already click the increased limit for youtube (which you can see on the bottom) and after i uploaded my video that was over 15minutes it blocks me adding videos over 15minutes

Level 5
Legendary, from what I remember (or at least when I first joined YouTube) you had to have a certain number of views on your previous videos or have been on YouTube for a certain amount of time before you were able to upload 15min+ videos ;)

Level 13
Legendary, from what I remember (or at least when I first joined YouTube) you had to have a certain number of views on your previous videos or have been on YouTube for a certain amount of time before you were able to upload 15min+ videos ;)

no as of my experience i have a 2 years old account in youtube and i can't still upload 15 mins or higher

Level 23
Im not promotting anyone, but theAzothan's first video has 26 minutes and at that time he had 0 views and 0 subs so I dont think it has something to do with anz of those numbers
maybe you must have enough information on your account or something

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You cannot, as you probably do not have a liscence to distribute the anime. The third parties it is matching might have such a liscence. If you both have such liscences (or no liscence is required as the anime is public domain) then you can appeal the third party match.

The problem could also be a bandit who has youtube partnership but is abusing it for profit by claiming ownership for all kinds of junk he did not make. If you appeal against such people it is highly likely action will be taken against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.