• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I set YouTube play 720p instead of 1080p?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

How can I set YouTube play 720p instead of 1080p? My 2mbps speed can't handle 1080p, but it can play 720p with no lag.

Yes, I went to settings, but there's only option "always display HD videos in full screen" that I can disable or enable. I love watching HD videos, but not if it just lags the shit out of my internet.

Yes, I can put it manually, but what if I'm total lazy ass? Like 100 kilo guy with no other life than YouTube? What about if my wrist is being pissed and does not want to move the mouse onto the format section? Yeah, you know nothing 'bout my lazyness.

Is there an add-on, browser, cookie or whatever to make my life 5% happier?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Hold on while i watch all my videos in 240p because my computer is soo good . . .

When it's your computer that causes the low speed, it's the other problem in here: the maximum speed I could possibly get is 2mbps. You can upgrade your speed by upgrading computer, but I can't get more than 2mbps.

@Nuclear: The chrome didn't let me install the Auto HD for Youtube, however I saw Magic Actions for Youtube, which is the tool I need, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.