• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking 1080p Youtube clip requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey there Hive members!

If you want a clip done with the BEST quality for youtube(1080p) it's just to come here and tell me.

READ! (Open the Hidden thing)
• If you're going to create a clip for a project you've created it will always be accepted.

• If you already have a clip that you've already created, make sure you record it with 800 - 600 or higher, otherwise, the clip wont have good quality!

• If you want to have you'r terrain or something off-game recorded it will be accepted and i will do my best to get the highest quality!

• If you want to have something recorded In-Game i will accept the request but the quality will not be as good as Off-Game but still 1080p video.

• If you want me to create a Tutorial of something for you i will NOT accept the request.

• If you want me to create a clip that is more than 10 minutes the request will be Accepted but i will create parts of the clip.

Queue List
1st. ---

Status
Not open for further replies.