• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[YouTube] Hardcore Walkthrough 1.0 FULLY UPLOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I made this Walkthrough for this amazing game, because the previous one was with another version of the campaign and many of Hamza's videos were blocked by youtube:

The Chosen Ones WC3 Campaign - YouTube

For chapters 1 to 7 it is played from the beginning (no give ups, no load from the end)

The last 3 chapters I previously recorded before chapters 1 to 7 and were "load from the end" with unlimited resources

My english is intermediate (very broken imo), but I tried to explain everything in a simple way

You can also find cool stuff like Easter Eggs, chapter 7 minigames and fun cinematics

Thanks to Aero for allowing us all these years to have fun with the game and to Hamza for previous Walkthrough, he was like a teacher to me

Edit: there is a topic in this Walkthrough named "Solution for 7 circles puzzles" and the author Tears said that exist a map with 10 lvls of that, does anybody know which is the name of that map?

Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks a lot! I wanted to do the same but did not find the courage! I think you made me willing to do the campaign again :), thanks!!

Just a question: could you tell me which version of wc3 you used to play the campaign? If it is a previous version, could you explain how you installed it?

Level 4
Thanks a lot! I wanted to do the same but did not find the courage! I think you made me willing to do the campaign again :), thanks!!

Just a question: could you tell me which version of wc3 you used to play the campaign? If it is a previous version, could you explain how you installed it?
Hi... If you want to record your campaign would be amazing, I like to see how other gamers play it (playstyle, items, thoughts, even if there are more secrets that I don't know, etc).

About wc3 version I used 1.26 and even it is not installed XD... I just took all my files of my old computer and pasted in the new one. My advice is this: create a shortcut for war.exe, then go to properties and in location, add: "-opengl" without quotes at the end of the route. Opengl only works until 1.29 patch and helps a lot to decrease fatal error. I have W10, but in my old pc I had XP and I experimented a lot of fatal erroros in Yurgimar penultimate phase, I don't know how but now it works in my new pc

Last edited:
Level 4
You don't know how much we appreciate this xD. Thanks for uploading it xD
The Chosen Ones WC3 Campaign - YouTube

For chapters 1 to 7 it is played from the beginning (no give ups, no load from the end)

The last 3 chapters I previously recorded before chapters 1 to 7 and were "load from the end" with unlimited resources

My english is intermediate (very broken imo), but I tried to explain everything in a simple way

You can also find cool stuff like Easter Eggs, chapter 7 minigames and fun cinematics

Thanks to Aero for allowing us all these years to have fun with the game and to Hamza for previous Walkthrough, he was like a teacher to me

Edit: there is a topic in this Walkthrough named "Solution for 7 circles puzzles" and the author Tears said that exist a map with 10 lvls of that, does anybody know which is the name of that map?

Status
Not open for further replies.