• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Young Illidan

A custom skin for the "Bloodelf-Spellthief" unit, to make a Nightelf "Young Illidan" unit. Proper pathing is in the README .txt

CnP, color change, freehand, the usual.

The inspiration came from a custom model which I believed to be a good representation of "Young Furion", found here:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=973

And of course, I've also made Young Tyrande, over here:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=1534

Now if only I finished my other projects so I could make something like a "War of the Ancients" map.

Keywords:
Young, evil, illidan, spell, breaker, demon, hunter, demonhunter, spellbreaker, spellthief, thief, mage, magic
Contents

Young Illidan (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: A pretty awesome skin, great freehand for the face/blade Though I wish the chest was a bit better

M

THE_END: A pretty awesome skin, great freehand for the face/blade
Though I wish the chest was a bit better

Level 3
Heh, you are a man of your word, aren't you, GreyArchon? I mean, your skin is on the same page as TheGreenSwoosh's. Talk about delivering on your promises, I applaud you. 8)

Oh yeah, great skin 5/5.

What a change, eh? First just a young Spellbreaker look-a-like, now the downfall of all of Azeroth.

Level 23
silly recolors. illidan is blind, and its not a spell breaker, and never weared heavy equippement apart his blades.

- And CnP, and Freehand.
- Illidan wasn't blind untill after the War of the Ancients.
- He was one of Azshara's Highborne, so before using increased amounts of demonic magic, he would've had a talent with disrupting and controlling magic.
- His chest is bare, so heavy equipment are only his blades and a shield.

Do NOT criticize a pre-WarCraft1 War of the Ancients skin if you lack any knowledge of Warcraft Lore. You look rather ignorant when doing so.

Level 2
I dont care what anyone says. This is great. I think a pre-wc3 lore map wold be great--maybe one portraying Illidan's background. I love this. 8/10.

Level 1
can some 1 help im good at importing but i cant figure out how to atach skins...i know its sounds noobish but thats the only thing i cant get to work... :?

Level 3
Get rid of the spellbreaker helmet thing, and then it would be perfect. Yeah, I know that requires mdl editing, but you could probably do it.

Level 6
What is the path for this 8S there is no text file and i cant figure the path.. when i put Textures\BloodElf-SpellThief.blp it just show the normal spellbreaker...

Level 2
Wormskull are u stupid or what? Do u think illadan was blind hes entire life. If u think so u don't know anything about warcraft history so don't say anything u don't know.

TBC

TBC

Level 2
Demon Hunters ritually blind themselves so they can sense demonic activities, or somesuch. They are not born blind.

Level 23
- And CnP, and Freehand.
- Illidan wasn't blind untill after the War of the Ancients.
- He was one of Azshara's Highborne, so before using increased amounts of demonic magic, he would've had a talent with disrupting and controlling magic.
- His chest is bare, so heavy equipment are only his blades and a shield.

Do NOT criticize a pre-WarCraft1 War of the Ancients skin if you lack any knowledge of Warcraft Lore. You look rather ignorant when doing so.

I agree. I have read the seires, too. Illidan wasn't blind until he joined the legion so he could disrupt them with their own power.

Empty sockets filled with demonic fire sounds very painful just to be able to see...

Oh well, love the skin! This fite him well,except the helmet. That could easily be changed. 5/5

Level 1
Hi

:spell_breaker:silly recolors. illidan is blind, and its not a spell breaker, and never weared heavy equippement apart his blades

Level 2
Level 2
I agree. I have read the seires, too. Illidan wasn't blind until he joined the legion so he could disrupt them with their own power.

Empty sockets filled with demonic fire sounds very painful just to be able to see...

Oh well, love the skin! This fite him well,except the helmet. That could easily be changed. 5/5

Sargeras burned out Illidan's eyes and replaced them with seething magical fire that could see all forms of magic, then marked his skin with the tattoos that would thereafter cover him, arcane sigils that would aid him in tapping fel energies.