• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Young hero request! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey there! I'm looking for a young hero model to represent one of the main characters from a project that i'm working on~

His name is Finn, and has the ability to control the wind.... What i'm looking for is just a young guy, basic clothing, maybe longish hair~ Right now I'm using Male villager variation (Blonde haired version) As a placeholder. I absolutely love that model but the thing is, he's already a main character in one of my earlier projects XD

soo.. I'm kinda looking for something just like him, only a different face :p

Here's Finn in action with the placeholder, If You know of any other models that might suit him, Or If anyone knows where i can find a list of models like that, just young teen characters, that'd be great! :D Thaanks!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Might not be exactly what you need but something you could use.
tibetanboy.png

Attachments

• СºÍÉÐ.zip
    152.6 KB · Views: 22
Maybe these can help;
screenshot_1-png.358530

screenshot_2-png.358531

screenshot_3-png.358532

EDIT:

Or, although not so young, but still a very good model:
screenshot_4-png.358535

I have optimized it for Warcraft 3 and removed his weapon.

Attachments

• Anduin Wrynn (MOP).rar
    800.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Prince Menethil.rar
    169.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Rhonin(WoTA) No Weapon Optimized.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
Level 7
Oh my goshhhhh!!! @deepstrasz and @FeelsGoodMan You guys are THE BEST!!!! Those...Those are absulutely perfect! :eek: I couldn't have imagined anything better!

I'm so very grateful! :eek: These will work perfectly!

*Edit* That young Prince Menethil actually would have been the one, unfortunately he only has walking animations though :p I tried giving him some animations through the model editor " MatrixEater3D" but it didn't seem to work.
Thank you again though for taking the time! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.