• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Male villager variation (Blonde haired version)

Male villager variation
(Blonde haired version)

Model by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Descriptions:
I wanted to make a male villager variant who's being younger, slimmer and has a different facial appearance.
This model have a various usefulness, such as an addition to the village population.

Model descriptions:
- Body mesh was edited from the High Elf worker.
- Some people will recognize the head mesh from my April's Fool Joke model from 2009 (the one with the fucked up version of Naruto). Face is edited from the Blood Mage.
- Hair was taken from the campaign gluescreen model of Arthas.
- Animations were taken from Villager Man, Blood Mage and Demoness.
- An external portrait model is included that uses Witch Doctor's portrait animations, though you can use the internal non-talking portrait if you wish to save filesize.
No custom textures are used.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THES MODELS IN YOUR MAP!!!
Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

MDX files can have any path, though the portrait model must be in the same
path as the main model.

Enjoy! ;)

UPDATE:
- Replaced the spiky hair with a short regular hair to remove the Naruto-ish looks.
- Removed the bandana, because it's not needed and it doesn't fit with the new hair.
- Renamed the model.
- Changed hair colour from darker yellow to light blonde.

Keywords:
villager, male, man, guy, young, adult, teen, bachelor, critter, commoner, civilian
Contents

Male villager variation (Blonde haired version) (Model)

Male villager variation (Blonde haired version) (Model)

Reviews
02:21, 26th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: I hate the spiky hair, but they work ingame and are useful. approved.

M

02:21, 26th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: I hate the spiky hair, but they work ingame and are useful.
approved.