• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You are invited to a Wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
ring.jpg

In a quick glimpse of the time, Apheraz proposed Dragonson! After a short agreement and show-off of some love, I am glad to pronounce that Dragonson accepted the offer, and will take place as Apheraz's husband.

The wedding will take place in Map Resource section, and the entry is going to be welcomed by Vengeancekael and -Kobas-, who will put people on proper places, and also give them a review of their clothes, free of charges.
The appetizer will be cookies, given away by Pyritie. Be warned thought, as Pyritie might eat them if you're not fast enough. Also, don't be surprised by a red elegant shoe on his head - it's his sense for style.
The wedding dress Apheraz is going to wear is made from scratch by the number one top designer: 67chrome, while the casual suit Dragonson is wearing is moderated and ordered from shiiK's Sparkly Skin Suits.
After the entry, the guests will proceed to the Admin Contact thread, where they will say the words of their destiny to the higher force - Yes; multiplied by two. In there, any voice that could interrupt the reception will be banned from existence.
Afterwards, the guests, bride and her husband will proceed to the Off-Topic thread, where they will meet each other for some random talk and random drinks (If Pyritie & Dr Super Good haven't drank all already). All drinks come with a free post.
To entertain the guests, Misha is organizing a set of new model girls to dance with unique animations and custom textures, and we can just hope he gave them proper clothes. JetFangInferno is responsible for special effects.
The Bridesmaids will be enjoy and emo2love, first one with stunning fingernail works - the other one with stunning attitude.
At the end, when all guests are drunk and happy, the Groom and the Bride will jump on a pony, which is located near the T.R.A.P. closet, and ride through the World of Warcraft towards the Twilight ORPG, where they can start their Life as a Peasant.​

Level 27
You sir have horrible tast in judgement.

If you want an actual discussion on this subject, please send me a PM and i will present you with my argumentation against the viewpoints that you have brought up that i have found myself to be in disagreement with.

Please do not post any further posts on this topic in this thread, as i am sad i've found myself needing to make this post.

Level 35
you find yourself needing to make a post about someone's viewpoints

yet... what the hell ARE his viewpoints and how can you disagree with them?

anyway you seem to be adverse to any form of actual discussion on this thread, sounds like you're preference is spam and spam threads are not allowed

offtopic is not something else

Level 27
anyway you seem to be adverse to any form of actual discussion on this thread, sounds like you're preference is spam and spam threads are not allowed

I am amazed by the fact that none of you seem to comprehend that what i am annoyed about is that this thread is NOT a serious discussion thread.
This is a virtual wedding, between me (Male, FYI) and Apheraz (Female, FYI).
This is a wedding on the internet, which makes it a floating ethereal entity that has alot of diffirent laws than in the physical world.
But still, if this was an actual wedding would you crash in and go 'WTF guys? Is this a joke or what?'?.
Well, maybe you do, but if you do so i would very much not like to be anyone you know.
This is a HAPPY thread. Not a very serious one, and not one i had expected to have an ARGUMENT in.
Would you please just put your i-am-on-the-internet-i-can-do-whatever-i-like mindset and show some respect for other human beings?

If you actually want to hear me out on the things i said i have opinions on then PLEASE do as i said and move the discussion (which i am more than willing to take with you) to SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Thank you.

Level 35
i don't see how it's *too* serious to state what mods have stated before about offtopic not being a place for pointless spam threads

if anything, this belongs in role-playing

@Dragonson: LOL. you think we're taking you serious?

it's pretty obvious it's not serious, it's just stupid, pointless spam.

what WE'RE amazed about is the fact that you seem to be unable to comprehend that spam topics generally attract spam messages, making it a spam thread

spam in general is against the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.