• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You are invited to a Wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
I see what you are doing, Traxamillion. You want us to divorce so you can have Drake all for yourself. Lawl.

Anyways,

please

restrain from your... lacking words... lame posts, this is a virtual wedding, as Drake said. Nothing serious, just a parody that everyone can get involved to. Posts with content that is not tightly connected to the hang of party in honor of our wedding are

not allowed

. And thanks for ruining the thread. I am thinking of asking a mod to delete this thread, since some persons obviously have some issues with their own personalities and identities. Further information, for the sake of not insulting anyone, can be asked via PM.

Oh, and how is it disrespectful, Kael? Please answer to my VM, because this is off-topic.

Level 7
Stop arguing guys, it will not take you anywhere.
But at least, both sides have given their points. With a very
silly issue, things can easily be resolved.

For the spam issue, I really think that it's pretty common.
However, should be avoided.

Level 35
I see what you are doing, Traxamillion. You want us to divorce so you can have Drake all for yourself. Lawl.

Anyways,

please

restrain from your... lacking words... lame posts, this is a virtual wedding, as Drake said. Nothing serious, just a parody that everyone can get involved to. Posts with content that is not tightly connected to the hang of party in honor of our wedding are

not allowed

. And thanks for ruining the thread. I am thinking of asking a mod to delete this thread, since some persons obviously have some issues with their own personalities and identities. Further information, for the sake of not insulting anyone, can be asked via PM.

Oh, and how is it disrespectful, Kael? Please answer to my VM, because this is off-topic.

which is why this should be in role-playing. be sure of the section on which you post.

Level 7
Everyone can make mistakes sometimes. If this
which is why this should be in role-playing. be sure of the section on which you post.

is the only thing you want them to do, you could have told them earlier,
making a mess such as this is inappropriate to someone new like me.

Level 30
Quick sum: This forum is reserved for any mumbo jumbo and hocus pocus, nonesense irrotence or your special interests that doesn't suit any other forum. The general site rules still apply however! Keep it clean!
According to rules: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/rules-read-before-posting-6773/
I haven't flamed anyone. I haven't spammed useless crap without a real meaning. This is announcement, kinda. I haven't double posted, or used private talk. I haven't mentioned anyone's post and reputation count. This is, definitively, not necroposting. And this is not Trolling, but you are trolling - "act of posting messages designed to incite an argumentative response". So, please, be nice, delete your troll posts, leave this thread, unsubscribe and live happily ever after with my Bless.
And we are not role playing. We are getting married, online. You can't call two people who play themselves role players. That means that everyone is role playing. Why Cosplay exists then? And if I am mistaken, you could have said that a lot more earlier. You just started an argue.
Please, for god sake, I don't wanna see not a single post like these few lasts. Not. A. Single. Thanks in forward.

And since this is heavily off-topic from this thread... Hm... Ilike asked me are the Pedobears invited. I guess they will scare ponies, so... Should I let them party with us? :D

Level 7
@Wazz
Your DP reminds me of ... a peanut mascot.

-EDIT

Ah! Here it is.
Mr_peanut.png

@Topic
LOL xD I laughed at the ike_ike and Ilike part. Since
there are yet no guests, more cookies for me then.

Level 8
And since this is heavily off-topic from this thread... Hm... Ilike asked me are the Pedobears invited. I guess they will scare ponies, so... Should I let them party with us? :D

Invite the pedobears or die.

plz ... that were not ike ike

that were iLIKE

were are different people ... thnks

hi ma sexy biatch

Level 7
Gahhh.. I'm supposed to invite my children to this wedding
but I heard that pedobears were also invited sooo..

:(

Level 25
I respect what you guys tried to do (wedding and all which meant a lot to you)
and I believe it's not wrong, but you guys chose the worst place to do it.
The offtopic section of a gaming community.
tried to give this thread a chance to see where it was going but even if I clean it, it wont do any good. For me these kind of threads are the same as any other personal threads like the "Leaving hive" threads which are not allowed for some time now. both
I wish you both luck on finding a more appropriate place to create what you wanted.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.