• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yoshi Tag v1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Yoshi tag uses various mario models =)

Keywords:
yoshi, tag, mario
Contents

Yoshi Tag v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
17:11, 6th Jan 2011 Rui: Rejected for breaking various Map Submission Rules.
Level 8
Ahh, could you maybe elaborate on the description a little? You know describe the gameplay a bit I have no Idead what the maps about. And the created by and uploaded is different. You'll will have to explain this. In current state my votes for Rejection

Last edited:
Level 10
This map looks like it's just spam from www.Epicwar.com.:ogre_frown:

Usually, spam has the following:

-Bad or no description
-Different author and uploader name(s)
-The map itself usually is terrible
-The uploader is usually some random, unknown person
-The uploader usually just recently joined
-The uploader never responds to any of the comments on his map

I'm reporting this map. I give it a 1/5.

Last edited:
Level 16
You are breaking a few of the Hive's rules. Please improve the description; tell us how to play, add some screenshots, gamemodes, heroes, items, brief background story, etc. Is this map yours? Please explain why the author name is different to the uploader. Can you give credits to the people who've you used those model from? This map won't be approved anytime soon in its current state.