• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yaaaaaay! new map, but, I need help with a trigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello!!!!!!
I am new here and a pretty good mapper :D , and I thought I should add my new map! buuuuut, I have a problem. On the map, (its a gladiators map) you can buy weapons, like swords, shields, horns, helms, wings, magic etc, and YOU SEE IT ON YOURSELF!!! buuuuuuuuut, I dont know how to make it so that, you can only have one helm, one weapon in each hand etc. :? could you guys tell me how please? ty! 8) 8) 8)

Level 7
i dont know if this will help but make the helms in one item category(like permanents) and like swords another type(like charged) then use the triggers so that the hero/gladiator can only have 2 or charged and if he buys/picks up another itll drop. hopem this helps.

Level 7
um i dont know the code by heart but but you will have to do an if/else/then function and make a slot integer saving IF this item is in slot integer_1 and this item is in slot integer_2 THEN Drop Slot integer_2. that would be what i would do hope this helps!

Level 4
*sigh* skating cow made a weapon system like this; check the spells, p.s: some one else other than me on the forums lives in NZ! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.