• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger help plz..... okay Pretty plz...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hello, Im updating my map that has a thing where when you buy items such as magic, swords, helms, claws, shields, horns, wings, It shows it on yourself. I already have like a left hand and right hand version for each model but I need to know how to make a trigger so there can only be one helm on at a time, one sword etc for each hand. Does anyone think they can help? thankyou if you can!

Level 4
you dont need triggers to atach sword, clubs etc. there is a section in unit editor dont remember where excatly and how look thru and read it carfully its like attachments then u click on u brows for a modle u wanna atach then u put in string such a hand, left, right, origin(feet), and bunch of others i dunno if this helped but w.e. try it itll be just a waste of time to do what ur doing its posible but waste of time.

-PiMpEd_HoMiE-

Level 2
Im not using triggers to make models appear on the hero I make them Items and use attachments in the abilities, what Im trying to find out is how to only have 1 tpe on at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.