• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Xavius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
If anyone's in the mood for geomerging, I have a simple request. I would do it myself, but my mac can't run oinkerwinkles stuff (boohoo).
Anyways, basically I want the Hellscream model to look like this:
WarCraft_Thammer004b.jpg

so to be clear- add horns (maybe Illidan's? or Satyrs?)
give him a sword (blademaster?)
and remove the gosh darn flag x]
oh... and if you're extra generous, maybe hook me up with an unwrap that has everything on it so i don't have to reskin like 9 things.
thanks so much. :]

Level 10
It'd be great if you could take the chaos anims , etc off. also, i want the horns facing towards the back like this
xavius.jpg

i had that image on the first post but it disappeared i guess.
also, yes i meant all the textures pieces are on one texture, if at all possible. if not no worries ill make due :]

Level 51
sorry that it took so long. will post the model in a few moments :D

Although, the bags and the dinosaur jaw looked like shit, so I deleted them.. :/

Here it is :) If you have any question about the wrap (the first one I made :3) feel free to ask. Oh and, I know, there's no portrait model atm, but it bugs me atm. I will post it tomorrow when I got it to work :)

Attachments

• Xavius.mdx
    176.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Hellscream.blp
    157.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Level 10
sorry that it took so long. will post the model in a few moments :D

Although, the bags and the dinosaur jaw looked like shit, so I deleted them.. :/

Here it is :) If you have any question about the wrap (the first one I made :3) feel free to ask. Oh and, I know, there's no portrait model atm, but it bugs me atm. I will post it tomorrow when I got it to work :)
thank you so much!
i will get to work on the skin ASAP

Level 10
oh, forgot to say, that there's no alphachannel existing, though you just need to make one. the teeth are transparent, and the shoulder ped is team colour :D
not to bother you but could i grab that portrait? or at least a camera and also do i have permission to upload the model with the skin?
ill give you all the credits i dont care about credits. you can even say you made the skin if you want.

Level 10
alright :]
well i submitted the model but it disappeared? i dont think it got rejected because it was only up for like 3 hours and i didnt get a moderation PM
btw here's what it looks like. tell me what you think.
the high res version looks much better, but for file space's sake, this will do.

Attachments

• XaviusSS.jpg
    XaviusSS.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 4,587
Level 51
still, I couldn't get the portrait working. I'll make a camera on the model meanwhile, so it still can be approved when it would be in the model section.
for the skin: I love it, it's a little bit blurry, but as you mentioned the high res one bla, bla... :3
only thing that I don't like that much are the eyes. they seem to be a bit too high. otherwise, it's perfect.
you may give me the skin, so I can look at it on the model also?

Level 10
yeah, but it had some major problems, and the comments also weren't that good. the one (and only) skinning thing is, you should remove the pupils. the model corresponding things I try to fix :D
oh ok, ill take the pupils out if you want, i made them that way on purpose since thats what goat pupils look like and he's a satyr. but np, i can take them out for sure :]

Status
Not open for further replies.