• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wyvern

Wyvern model based on the wyvern from DA2 - it was just and inspiration. I also used crocadon skin from 67Chrome, which was given to me from him and all was approved by himself, by this i thanks to him a lot for this skin and all others and also thanks him for all the work we have done together. So thank you, you are awesome! Enjoy this model. I hope we will see soon guys!
Oh and by the way please give credits when use. To me and to !!!!67Chrome!!!!

Now the walking animation 1 deleted. I really have to work on animations a little bit more.

Updated attack and stand ready animations, as Frankster suggested! Thank you, it was a good idea ;)

Guess what? Sellenisko is back, not 100%tly but minimaly for 50%!

Keywords:
Dragon, wyvern, lizard, monster, creep, dinosaurus, Sellen
Contents

Wyvern (Model)

Reviews
15:53, 4th Dec 2011 Frankster: Very fine model, but I think it would be cool if you could make the make wings on the head flat out during the stand ready and attack animation. You know like that spitting thing in Jurassic park 1. Edit by...

M

15:53, 4th Dec 2011
Frankster:

Very fine model, but I think it would be cool if you could make the make wings on the head flat out during the stand ready and attack animation. You know like that spitting thing in Jurassic park 1.

Edit by Kwaliti: Approvable.

Level 38
Nice try but a wyvern looks nothing like that, it's basically a viper on a body of a dragon with wings that flies. But the model is awesome...Good edit of the spit dragon. Remove the Walk - 1 animation, it's flawed...3/5

Well i know much about wyvern and yes, you are right. Totally, but i did it from DA2 where i liked the concept of the wyvern. Well, yes, i will delete the animation, i was jsut trying to make some normal 4 legs walking animation, but iam not still god in animations, some are good...and some simply not.

Level 21
I think it looks great man, but still there needs a few changes here and there.
Well anyway we need more dragon models/skins on the Hive so yeah and what aim or path does it us in the World Editor? Just curious about it.

Level 38
I think it looks great man, but still there needs a few changes here and there.
Well anyway we need more dragon models/skins on the Hive so yeah and what aim or path does it us in the World Editor? Just curious about it.

Well the path is just you delete the thing war3imported/ and leave just the name of the skin.blp Thats all. Now iam going to delete the one animation.