• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WTF?! World of World Of Warcraft? OO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
שחקני World of Warcraft מצפים לחבילת ההרחבה Wrath of The Lich פארודיה משעשעת של אתר הסאטירה The Onion חוזה כיצד תיראה חבילת ההרחבה של המשחק ההמוני World of Warcraft. למשחק החדש יקראו World of World of Warcraft, ובמסגרתו השחקן בעצם מפעיל שחקן אחר ש.. משחק ב-WoW. שווה צפיה

In English:
The players of World of Warcraft are looking forward for the expansion pack 'Wrath of the Lich King', which its air date is yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, an amusing parody of the parodies site "The Onion" predicts how the expansion pack of the most popular online game in the world will look like.
The new game will be called 'World of World of Warcraft', and in it the player actually performs another player which… plays wow.
Worth watching"
(From Ynet.co.il)

The Movie: http://www.theonion.com/content/video/warcraft_sequel_lets_gamers_play

Dude, What The F*ck?

Last edited:
Level 4
I don't know why but actuwally it's not fake.
if it was in ynet it's not fake trust me.
bliizard got nuts! just like arthes ^^

Level 9
I don't know why but actuwally it's not fake.
if it was in ynet it's not fake trust me.
bliizard got nuts! just like arthes ^^

Your translation is lacking,
and some parts from the article in 'ynet' are missing.

Here is my translation:

"The players of World of Warcraft are looking forward for the expansion pack 'Wrath of the Lich King', which its air date is yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, an amusing parody of the parodies site "The Onion" predicts how the expansion pack of the most popular online game in the world will look like.
The new game will be called 'World of World of Warcraft', and in it the player actually performs another player which… plays wow.
Worth watching"

Perhaps you didn't understand the article, and now your confusion affects others as well.
However, you can clearly see it is a joke.

Level 4
That because i did copey from the ekectronic dictenory.
here i fixed it.
maybe it's a joke but i don't think so
Ynet is one of the moest israeli big website.

Level 9
That because i did copey from the ekectronic dictenory.
here i fixed it.
maybe it's a joke but i don't think so
Ynet is one of the moest israeli big website.

You do realize that this movie is one of the many parodies made by "The Onion" (an american "faking news" organization) and is in fact a fake, don't you?

Thinking otherwise is just stupied...

Level 15
Wow. I never knew anyone here knew hebrew!

[ONTOPIC]Yeah, I saw it. Let me tell you, I was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. Good stuff. I liked it.

Level 13
You REALLY thought it was real?

I fear for you. But the video was funny. My character would be the biggest world of world of warcraft fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.