• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Account - Account Merge Notice - WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Yeah I dunno where to create this thread but I got the following message from the Blizzard Entertainment:

---

Hello wefw,

This e-mail notification is in regards to a World of Warcraft account that has just been merged into a Battle.net account. If you were not the person who performed this account merge, please click here to contact Blizzard Support.

You have successfully merged the following World of Warcraft account:

MYREALACCOUNTNAME

into the following Battle.net account:

b***@live.cn

From now on, you must use your Battle.net account name and its password to play World of Warcraft. In addition, use your Battle.net account username and its password to log in to other Blizzard online services such as World of Warcraft Account Management, the World of Warcraft Armory, and the Blizzard Store.

Your World of Warcraft billing information has not been affected by this merge and is still accessed through World of Warcraft Account Management.

You should expect to receive a similar notification of this account merge which has also been sent to your Battle.net account e-mail address.

For more information, click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions or to contact the Blizzard Billing & Account Services team.

Sincerely,
The Battle.net Account Team
Online Privacy Policy

---

I have no idea who is "wefv" or this "b***@live.cn"...

And now when I try to log in to Wow eu I get this message: Please log in with your associated Battle.net account. But I dont know the password of wefv/b***@live.cn...

Did someone hack my acc? What I do? Can he steal my wc3 acc too?

Level 7
I suggest you click the link they sent you, and tell them that you did not authorize this merge and you need to have your account un-merged from that battle.net account as it is not yours.

Not sure what else you would do.

Level 7
Your trolling seriously stop it. This is about his issues with his world of warcraft account being merged with a battle.net account that isn't his. NOT about whether or not World of Warcraft is a good game.

Level 7
Well, my argument is that instead of trying to fix his account, he should uninstall the game.

That wouldn't totally fix the problem, whoever has his account now has his billing information as well.

Which sucks. Hardcore. So even if he might want to get rid of it at this point, he needs to fix everything now.

Level 4
This happened to me as well. Exactly the same thing, however I immediadtly contacted Blizzard Support via email and a week after I had full control of my account, however I had a few characters deleted, and all my gold gone. But a few days later, Blizzard recovered ALL my items, gold and characters. So chill, you'll get everything back. Also I suggest you scan your computer throughly for keyloggers or any kind of adware. After that change your pass and email of the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.