• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wtf why is this happening to my maps?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
when i start playing about 2 minutes into the game everyone (except ppl on my friends list) leaves the game... but they dont even really leave! i whispered one he said i left but i was in a game they werent in what the hell!? the last map did this to (farmers vs hunters) so i quit working on it! but i like my new map! i was proud of it! why does it split?!

Level 5
It can occour from triggering, but it sounds like this happened to you with other games, also. As Eusira said, try having someone else host the game. It's unlikely that htere would be a server splitting problem in both of the games. As for your internet sucking... I doubt that's the issue, unless you live in a rural area with DSL. A lot of times DSL can disconnet and have some down time in smaller towns. Atleast thats what I have found.

Level 8
never doubt my connection again... lol i found the bug it was a trigger... a massing trigger, it was like -middle and all your units go to middle i removed that and tried (after 9 rounds of trial and error i tried that) and nobody left :) its fixed now and better than ever! time to submit my map! (i removed it cause it curropted online before [and yes it was for everyone not just me :p])

Status
Not open for further replies.