• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wtf is going on? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well... I was browsing the wc3c forums, found one of Naiden's posts where he/she shows pics from campaign (old ones)... and I suddenly see link to Hosted Projects... I say "hmm lets see whos the new spellmaker", suddenly I see I am still on list :oops: . I thought this project died or something...

Please fill me in whats going on. And if you have some spellmaking job, send me the PM...

Level 1
Location says Slovakia :> that saved my ass once because I was browsing this slovakian forum and knew everything what meant because Slovakian and Polish are quite similar languages.

Level 1
In Polish it would be "śliwowica"...

btw... damn why this guy uses purple colour? it is impossible to read :|

>>> AWAITING SPELL REQUESTS <<<

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

=.=

Do I even have to say it?

Level 36
Shados uses purple colours. Deal with it, as Archian would say :p It isn't that hard to read... especially if you are using (like I am) the dwarf theme, which has a very light background, so the purple contrasts nicely. I am half Lithuanian, for those not in the know, Lithuania is a pretty tiny country situated above Poland on the maps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.