wtf is going on? :)

Level 1
Well... I was browsing the wc3c forums, found one of Naiden's posts where he/she shows pics from campaign (old ones)... and I suddenly see link to Hosted Projects... I say "hmm lets see whos the new spellmaker", suddenly I see I am still on list :oops: . I thought this project died or something...

Please fill me in whats going on. And if you have some spellmaking job, send me the PM...

Level 1
Location says Slovakia :> that saved my ass once because I was browsing this slovakian forum and knew everything what meant because Slovakian and Polish are quite similar languages.

Level 18
My sister was traveling through Slovakia and the Czech Rebuplic last year, and she told me that traditional fast food in Czech (Or maybe Slovakia, I can't remember.) was a deep-fried hamburger and a bottle of vodka!

Level 1
In Polish it would be "śliwowica"...

btw... damn why this guy uses purple colour? it is impossible to read :|

>>> AWAITING SPELL REQUESTS <<<

Level 36
Shados uses purple colours. Deal with it, as Archian would say :p It isn't that hard to read... especially if you are using (like I am) the dwarf theme, which has a very light background, so the purple contrasts nicely. I am half Lithuanian, for those not in the know, Lithuania is a pretty tiny country situated above Poland on the maps :)