• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

STORY
This is the sequel to my last project The Burning Crusade Campaign. Custom Story. The Infinite Dragon Flight went back in time the day Arthas killed Uther to kill Arthas as a death knight. A group of heroes were able to stop them but; Uther was left alive. This was the actual goal of the Infinite Dragon flight but for what purpose? Your journey will begin with a new Paladin Prospect named Vitae; he will be the main character in this changed world. The journey begins in Northshire, Elwynn Forest; when a day of training is interrupted by the enemy.

GAME PLAY
1. If you played the Burning Crusade Campaign it will be similar, but with improvements to all its gameplay, scale, and story.

2. Control of 12 heroes in epic sized maps, deal with exploration, crafting, problem solving, puzzles, maze, boss battles, and more as I come up with something new almost everyday.

3. Quest system. Certain Quests will be redoable (Like a daily quest) by just leaving and returning to the map; but most quests can only be done once, and will play a role in the worlds story, gearing and leveling up your heroes, and quest chains that will lead you to the unlocking of dungeons.

Warning! If you re-download this campaign, make sure to TRAVEL BACK TO DALARAN! I will open it in the map selection so you won't have to redo all your progress If you used the Tirisfal Hearthstone in Dalaran and lost your tents, I recommend restarting. Cheats are not disabled so you can fast forward to your latest progress.

Screen Shots

Image Description:Iron Dwarves

218010-albums7240-picture99445.png

Image Description: Temple of Blood

218010-albums7240-picture99770.png

Image Description: Conservatory of Life

218010-albums7240-picture99771.png

Image Description:Azjol-Nerub

218010-albums7240-picture99444.png

Image Description:Sapphiron's Lair

218010-albums7240-picture99441.png

Updates

March 1, 2015 Released
March 8, 2015. Fix XP bug in Azjol-Nerub. Fixed Vitae and Alice Icons. Fixed Dalaran Shop Bugged quest.
March 9, 2015. Fixed quest Explorer's Will. Would not turn in and stopped games progress.
March 18, 2015. Increased Crystallized and Eternal Item drop chance. Reworked most bosses attack dice rolls.
March 29, 2015. Fixed Dungeon set bonuses that would not allow a critical strike. Fixed a bug in Halls of Reflections.
May 18, 2015. Finale tier vendor had patterns missing, added a shop for the Furblogs when you have completed all their quests.
June 27, 2015. Increased Vitae's movment speed, added more shops in Dalaran, Added more loot drops to Dungeon set Bosses, made Cloth, Leather, and Gem Crafting cheaper in terms of materials needed. Nerfed Agility Dungeon Set bonus speed reduction from 15% to 5%. Increased World drops for white loot.
July 11, 2015. Added a Hearth Stone for Tirisfal Glades, made Cloth, Leather, Gem, and Herbs cheaper in material costs. Added shops to all friendly camps, Nerfed Lich King Final phase from 25% haste increase to 10%. Changed Quest Log Text and Attribute Texts.
August 23,2015. Fixed some text and punctuation. Changed Vitae and Alice models. Fixed Tirisfalglades Hearthstone bug. Increased Vitae's attack speed. Increased Primordial Saronite loot drop in ICC and Ulduar.
August 24, 2015. Fixed Elwynn Forest.
October 7, 2015. The Queens Gemmed Key quest would sometimes bug and become undoable. Fixed
August 2, 2016. Final Update unless game breaking bug. Increased loot drops in many dungeons to speed up the game. You won't have to farm nearly as much. Nerfed starter dungeons slightly. Fixed some typos, rebalanced gear drops in final dungeons. Cobalt coins quests will always give stat bonus now.

Credits

-Blizzard Entertainment
-Jolly D
-Mc!
-APproject
-Hellx-Magnus
-Mainy
-PeeKay
-bigapple90
-GooS
-darkdeathknight
-KelThuzad
-Uncle Fester
-Golden-Drake
-Marcos DAB
-PrinceOfFame
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-Blood Raven
-CloudWolf
-I3lackDeath
-Darkmoon Hero
-kola
-Infinitynexus
-67chrome
-Skypsi
-Destructor [DoR]
-L_Lawliet
-stonneash
-Palaslayer
-Hellx-Magnus
-Naro
-UgoUgo
-Hadeis
-Luckerguy
-D.ee
-RoboHippo
-The D3ath
-LiOneSS
-Elainiel
-Dristitia
-Jaret
-Mobilize
-Apheraz Lucent
-Paladon
-NFWar
-Deon
-Lightskin
-Static
-Darkfang
-zbc
-oh_snap
-l0w_kwaliti
-Dmazzz
-AndrewOverload519
-Sunchips
-Hadeis
-dickxunder
-HappyCockroach
-graystuff111

-Blizzard Entertainment
-The_Silent
-Carrington2k@Lordaeron
-Kitabatake
-Ampharos_222
-GiFun
-Shadow_killer
-AndrewOverload519
-Tranquil
-Dan van Ohllus
-AhhFreshWeeD
-Fingolfin
-Sellenisko
-debode
-Misha
-Sellenisko
-Ribenamania
-Mr. Bob
-Mike
-olofmoleman
-Tarrasque
-Ultimata
-Blood Raven
-Manoo
-CloudWolf
-communist_orc
-Sephiroth_VII
-Ket
-Hexus
--Grendel
-dickxunder
-Just_Spectating
-Zerox
-Frankster
-chriz
-ossus
-Callahan
-Necrokenis
-NightSkyAurora
-RightField
-Thrikodius
-hortaxman
-xyzier_24
-Ujimasa Hojo
-skrab
-Alpain
-HappyTauren
-Korija2029
-spong3bob
-67chrome
-alfredx_sotn
-kellym0
-Ket
-Azure Dragon Elementalist
-The Weird Human
-Tauer
-takakenji
--=Emergenzy=-
-paulH
-Mechanical Man
-Edge45
-eubz
-Scythy Dervish
-manasou
-Wandering Soul
-Trollschnitzel
-JoySoy
-Gottfrei
-Graber
-Norinrad
-Radagast
-Dwarven Paladin
-Bolthan
-Sin'dorei300
-MiniMage
-Yayoi
-MassiveMaster
-Truespin Fishbrain
-Daelin
-Mephestrial
-Kimberly
-Pvt.Toma
-Freddyk
-Uncle Fester
-Vermillion Edict
-PROXY
-Ket
-s4nji
-WhiteDeath
-Red XIII
-l0w_kwaliti
-GrimShaman
-bisnar13
-Shadow_killer
-Ribenamania
-hellblazer-14
-Lord_T
-Cavman
-Buster
-Forgotten_Warlord
-WhiteDeath
-Nasrudin
-apaka
-MassiveMaster
-MistAssass
-dansaDisco
-paladinjst
-draknyte1
-Mephestrial
-wugiboy
-Teaspoon
-Direfury

Keywords:
Lich King
Contents

Wrath of the Lich King Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
15:57, 7th May 2015 Orcnet: As much as their is a huge story being brought upon this campaign, this game gives you worth the play time due to lot of maps, characters, and how to story would be. I really couldn't much spoil it, but to be...
Level 1
Hi
First of all i just wanted to say wow, really great work and thanks for sharing it.
Second, I have a question
Where in the world is CORRUPTED ASHBRINGER!
i can't find it anywhere in naxxramas :(

Level 2
Hi
First of all i just wanted to say wow, really great work and thanks for sharing it.
Second, I have a question
Where in the world is CORRUPTED ASHBRINGER!
i can't find it anywhere in naxxramas :(
You must defeat four horsemen encounter and leave alexandros till last if i remember correctly

Level 3
In Zul'Drak quest collect voodoo wards i gone around drak'tharon keep but don't have anything, how to find them?

Level 4
In first 3 chapter It impossible to defeat boss in tirisfal glades because my hero are too weak (level 5-6) and undead boss has 20000 hp and can kill my hero with 2-3 hits

Level 3
So, i've been playing WotLK, and the Guide Npcs dont pop up windows on 1.27b, and basically im stuck in elwynn forest atm, since i cant see how to properly repair the broken gnoll trap and release hogger.Any tips on why the pop up windows dont come up ??

Can someone give me a guide to crafting in this campaign ? im looking for pure iron / copper bar specifically.

For the upper post -> in Tirisfal Glades you can kill all of them at lvl 3-4, just isolate the bosses by killing all minions around them, put all heroes in 1 place and run the boss around the heroes with Taunt.The only hard boss is the ranged Officer but you can outheal her dps and she has magic damage.Watchout for the leash, and its best to clear minions within 2 screens of the boss before engaging.

Last edited:
Level 4
So, i've been playing WotLK, and the Guide Npcs dont pop up windows on 1.27b, and basically im stuck in elwynn forest atm, since i cant see how to properly repair the broken gnoll trap and release hogger.Any tips on why the pop up windows dont come up ??

Can someone give me a guide to crafting in this campaign ? im looking for pure iron / copper bar specifically.

For the upper post -> in Tirisfal Glades you can kill all of them at lvl 3-4, just isolate the bosses by killing all minions around them, put all heroes in 1 place and run the boss around the heroes with Taunt.The only hard boss is the ranged Officer but you can outheal her dps and she has magic damage.Watchout for the leash, and its best to clear minions within 2 screens of the boss before engaging.
Yes i can kill boss by doing that. But is campaign still unbalanced our hero have low status and have max level 10 but enemy boss are too strong. To be fair for rpg hunt and slade our hero need to be stronger like founding of durotar.

Level 3
Seems this campaign replicates the WOW tactics, which is nice, but micro managing skills arent available for everyone.Some bosses require super micro management, and heroes get better through items which takes alot of time to find.Just need to pay attention to details.

Any tips on how to beat Loken ? thanks in advance

Last edited:
Level 3
Does Thaddius go enrage after 2-3 mins or something ? cause it starts hitting tanks for 3860, 1 shotting everyone.

Level 4
if i want to increase max hero level , i should go to world editor >campaign editor> game constants > change max hero level right or i need to do anything else

1693549068138.png

Level 3
Why would you do that ? changing game presets just wrecks the whole process.

Also, if you change the hero level, you might need to change it on all the maps, and you will need to restart from the beggining, since the edit doesnt apply to your saved game.

Level 4
Why would you do that ? changing game presets just wrecks the whole process.

Also, if you change the hero level, you might need to change it on all the maps, and you will need to restart from the beggining, since the edit doesnt apply to your saved game.

now my hero is at level 7-8 i can kill white and green boss and some blue boss by bring it to the allied base let grunt and footman help me defeat it or bring it to other boss and let them kill each other.
But after i use world editor to see the last map , i sure that even level 25-30 still hard to kill sindragosa and lich king.

Screenshot 2023-09-01 172648.png
Screenshot 2023-09-01 133404.png

Level 3
The items that you get in later stages in Asjol'Nerub / Undercity do have really good stats. You just need to understand the game mechanichs.
So far, the hardest was Anub Arak, Kel Thuzad and Grobbulus, cause you need to move your whole party (on Anub, you must not kill the beetles, on Kel Thuzad need to pay attention at Death and Decay, and on Grobbulus you must run on announcements and move out of the poison zone).
You don't need the editor for anything, just farm a few items.I dont have any set and i've managed to kill Kel Thuzad / Anub Arak after a few tries, without any cheat.

Last edited:
Level 3
Congratulations SpiteKilled on a wonderful campaign.The WOW similarity really makes it alot of fun.I've finished and it left me wanting more of it.Didn't even enter Zul'Drak.How do you open the Zul'Drak Furlbolg quests btw ?
I would like to leave a few pointers.
Crafting - becomes a time waster before the Lich King.Some shop that allows the player to trade in gold / lumber for materials would be good since gold / lumber become obsolete in the end game.
The drop rate on Crystallized Elements is atrocius.At some point in the end game it drives people insane.
Nice touch with Bigglesworth.
A heads up for anyone playing:
3 best places to farm the materials (for me at least) :
Dragonblight ( earth / water / silk.t / b.skin )
IceCrown Glacier ( shadow / iron )
StormPeaks ( wind / fire / iron )

Thanks SpiteKilled ... this was an amazing work on the campaign.

Level 4
Finally after play for 6 months i have finished this campaign
The best thing
1.This campaign is open world game you can go anywhere first to get item that you what.
2. boss fight is the best part of this campaign mechanic , most of boss will be easier if you give all of your hero bash weapon with 10-12 bash weapon that will made boss stun and can't do anything thing . Some boss you need to kill them quickly
ex. sylvanas you need to kill banshee before it gets close to syvanas and heal 3000 hp so, you need to give weapon that boots damage to your hero
Then the worst thing
1.craft item is a nightmare because you will waste a lot of time for farming . I spend 6 days to craft final 3 set item in ice crown . I didn't craft 3 set item for tank because I give them 3 cold fire ring increase 42 defend
2.hero is too weak , most of skill is unless ex. warlock is the worst hero his skill can't do any much damage only 1 useful is summon infernal to stun enemy and have only 10 max level when hero level up it gain only 1 status form 3 ex. strength hero gain 1 strength no agility and intelligent so i edit max level
3.when i fight against the lich king some bug happen that restore all of units hp to max , i try it 3rd time and it still happen