• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Wow Warrior Spells (no in-game screenshots)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
These is a spells made by me and made leakless by Battle_Shipper. So if U use them give credit.
ARMS Spells: Charge, Hamstring, Heroic Strike, Mocking Blow, Rend, Thunder Clap, Heroic Throw.
FURY Spells: Bloodrage, Battle Shout, Commanding Shout, Execute.
DEFENCE Spells: Just ordinary Abilities Dodge Passive, Block Passive, Parry Passive.
IF U WANT THE SPELL WITH CUSTOM MODELS AND ICONS LIKE IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT THEN GO TO THIS LINK
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=dww0ea

Keywords:
Bloodrage, Battle Shout, Commanding Shout, Execute, Charge, Hamstring, Heroic Strike, Mocking Blow, Rend, Thunder Clap, Heroic Throw, Wow, World of Wa
Contents

Wow Warrior Spells (Map)

Reviews
16:17, 24th Aug 2009 hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for the lack of an in-game screenshot.

M

16:17, 24th Aug 2009
hvo-busterkomo: Rejected for the lack of an in-game screenshot.

Level 9
600 kb for spellmap ?! You are kidding me....
Hmmm will take a look at it
[downloading]

As far as the imported stuff is concerned, you put more stuff in that map then i expected and i think this breaks some records!
And i can understand why there is no screen shot...why the hell are you using a fisrt person mod ? It´s just awful... you can´t even really see what´s happening. The test hero is like a real warrior in WoW because he has 0 Mana and it just increases in battle...(thereisnospoon, good i know some cheats s:)
The triggers aren´t good either, i diden´t test all spells but i think if there was an instant spell among the it could be MUI, but the rest is not. And sometimes you remove leaks and sometimes not.... And creativity is also veryo close to zero since these spells are taken from WoW...

FAIL
Take you some time to fix it or better remake this. I told you the most obvious facts. Good Luck

~TNT

Last edited:

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Review

- Idea and creativity - # / 10

- Eye Candy and Ingame Play - # / 10

- Coding - # / 20

- Description of spell - # / 5

- If Spell is MUI you get +3

-if spell is Recycled efficiently you get +2

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-
The total amount is 50

If you get 10 = FAIL

If you get 20 = Lacking

If you get 30 = Acceptable

If you get 40 = Recommended

If you get 50 = Highly ! Recommended

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea and Creativity - 2 / 10

Eye Candy & Ingame Play - 5 / 10

Coding - 3.5 / 20

Description of spell - 3.5 / 5

Total = 14

MUI [ No ] then 14 + 0 = 14

Spell is Recycled Efficiently [ Not even MUI ] then 14 + 0 = 14

Becoz i liked how it looks like WOW the cam flavor :D i'll give Lacking and not FAIL ;).

Status is [ Lacking ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Make your spells MUI, remove the leaks also clear the groups after use ;P, there are alot of leaks .. but that's allright since you know how to remove them, you removed a few ;D, the spells for me will take 4/5 Recommended .. but as site rules sorry. becoz i like WOW :D

Level 19

The Demoralizing Shoud does not work, I tried it onto the Paladin, and it didnt reduce anything.

You have a lot of position leaks.

Most of the spells are not efficient or original/creative and can be done within 10 minutes.

Not MUI at all.

You can use negative mana-regeneration instead of putting a trigger the removes the mana (rage) of the warrior.

Don't know why you add the moving with arrows when you can control the unit with the mouse (Doh).

Why you use special effect for the Hero unit. Every Hero in WC3 has HeroGlow by itself.

You use another system that does not belong to you, and I don't think you asked for permisions for this.

Not even one of the spells has a documentation how its works

Triggering/Coding is very bad

Making an in-game screenshot is alot more better than putting a WCIII wallpaper. It allows the peoples to see how the spells will look like.

If you want to test something before uploading it, please uses the "Triggers & Scripts" forum.

Level 22
Since the reviews didnt have so much improving points I will provide you with my unique review! :) and it always starts with

Downloading ...

Review

First of all

remove useless stuff like camera

then next category

rage

you dont need to variable the hero and specially not the damn in game unit, if you want to fix this spell, remove the loop, useless

and use set mana of attacked unti instead

DO NOT USE OTHER PLAYERS SYSTEMS AND SPELLS IN YOUR OWN SUBMISSION! VERY IMPORTANT

Charge

Dont use custom value, just dont use it

Too many triggers, you could make this in 2

offset leak

• Unit - Move Charge_Unit[1] instantly to (Charge_Point[3] offset by 50.00 towards (Facing of Charge_Unit[CInteger]) degrees)
offset leak

• Unit - Move Charge_Dummy[CInteger] instantly to (Charge_Point[3] offset by 30.00 towards (Angle from Charge_Point[3] to TempPoint) degrees)
bloodrage

first it looked good even not MUI but then you set the temp unit variable no unit?

and then you use the specially unit variable instead, shame on you

thunder clap

• Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set TempUnit2 = (Picked unit)
      • Unit - Cause TempUnit to damage TempUnit2, dealing ((Real((Intelligence of TempUnit (Include bonuses)))) / 7.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Force
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to TempUnit2
      • Set TempUnit2 = No unit
WTF, you remove the unit lols

remove the timer and no need to null unit variables

Battle Shout

What has this line to do with battle shout?

• Unit - Add a 7.00 second Generic expiration timer to MockingBlowCaster
execute

special unit variable used

• Set TempPoint = (Position of Rager)
heroic throw

leaks

• Countdown Timer - Start HeroicThrowTimer as a One-shot timer that will expire in ((Distance between (Position of HeroicThrowCaster) and (Position of HeroicThrowTarget)) / 1000.00) seconds
summary

unit variables dont leak

fix stuff I told you about

read seed, kingz, p root etcs tutorial (yes advertsing) and look at spells that actually got approved and how they're made

Dont use same variables for multiple spells

regards

~baassee