• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

In-Game Unit Editor v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An in game unit editor that works with any unit you select. Plz forgive me for the large map size but it was made in a game i am currently working on.

Keywords:
Editor, Unit Editor,In-Game,In-Game Editor, Unit,Hero,Building
Contents

Custom Gui in-game editor (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. Maker, 5th Jan: The system is not easily configurable, it leaks, is not MUI, lacks features and is not easy to use. You need to improve it a lot. 01:49, 24th Nov 2012 Magtheridon96: This...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

Maker, 5th Jan:
The system is not easily configurable, it leaks, is not MUI, lacks features and is not easy to use. You need to improve it a lot.

01:49, 24th Nov 2012
Magtheridon96: This isn't a proper system :/
It's not something a user can take and import into his map directly, but rather a demonstration.
I'd advise you to make it a tutorial instead of a resource (It would fit better in the tutorials section.)

If you want to keep it in the form of a resource, it has to be "Plug-and-play", meaning all the user has to do is copy a few triggers and objects into his map, configure it and he's done. It shouldn't be specific to the testmap.

By the way, you have a few leaks in there, so I think this thread might be helpful to you: Things that Leak

The triggers that you want are under create custom unit folder second the map is so large becuase i made this in a game that i was working on and it has custom music
Just export the system then import it into a blank map, then add a few units or something and put the triggers here

Last edited:
That is a really lame excuse for uploading a huge test map... The only thing we need to test here is your system, not your whole map bro...

and oh, some people don't have time and some don't have means to open a test map right away so posting the triggers will help a lot if you want to get comments faster...

and I agree with Maggy, this resource seems to be too specific to your map... hence, it is not a good public resource...