• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wow td

Is this map new and original?

• yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • no

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I already saw a WoW TD at Battle.net :/
Dunno, i mean it´s not new.

Anyway, maybe it´s better than the real^^

Level 15
o really? i havent seen one well mines gonna get into real detail and wont be some cheap none researched map. thanks for comment ill search that wow td.

EDIT: ok i just took a look at the other WOW td you were talking about. well the only thing it has to do with WOW are the towers and are only based on the spells. mines unique.

Last edited:
Level 8
So, okay. I never play TDs so i didn´t know about that^^

Well, good luck with your project.

Level 9
I don't mind mate.
My version of WoW TD:

- Each Tower is a Hero, With Abilities YOU have to cast
- Your enemies are Instances in WoW Starting from Deadmines
- Mini-Bosses and Bosses have a chance of Randomly Dropping items that are in WoW to give to your Towers.
- Towers level up and can reach Level 80.

I only ever got to Black fathom Deeps, the 3rd instance.. It kept bugging up and i could never find out why, so.. i got rid of it.

only recently have i worked out an extremely easy way of making TD's.. if only i figured it out when i was working on this map haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.