• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Release Date Posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
oh man - don't expect it to be out in Europe 'till January :cry: So dumb we allways fall behind on release dates of the mmorpg - I hate the USA! Blizzard, MOVE! :twisted:

(offcourse did I not mean to offend anyone)

Level 7
Yes the game will be coming out on the 23rd but i am a bit dissapointed they are going to release it without the PvP system being complete (unless they r going to throw it in within the next few days) and with a lot of race and class balanaceing issues. I rather wait an extra month or two for that content to be put in before i play but i rpolly wont be able to resist ^.^.

Level 25
Crazy, its out in America and Australia on the 23rd. They even said on the site. Europe ALWAYS has games released later, MUCH later. Sometimes Australia even suffers as well

Anywho, I saw how much it costs per month. So I must now say that its OFF my "Possible games to get as my late birthday game" list. Its about 15 to 13 or such in American, which translates around the late 20s, early 30s in Aussie money. I am NOT using 20 dollars PER MONTH on a video game that I'm only going to play for a few hours after school and such. Looks like ToS is what I'm getting

Level 7
paid 13 us dollars a month for my last mmorpg, and It wasn't all that great - I don't mind paying a little extra if the game is of such high quality, that I think it is - anyone read about the "Raid" feature yet? I think its awesome how they surpass problems for theese kind of games, with such perfect engieneering

Level 13
Curse you Lord Finarin! :x
No, I'm just joking. I want to try and get s many people on this site onto the same server as possible. I've narrowed down the choices and I will be playing on one of the Eastern Time Servers. I advise most of you to do the same. Less 8-Year olds with a modem and a wit dry enough to steal a credit card on the Eastern Servers. I like the Eastern Coast, it just seems cleaner and more democratic :wink:

Level 7
The servers will be ntohing like battle.net servers...

There is no USEast and USWest like servers. They are all going to be pretty much the same, only with their own unique name. That is how Tyren explained it in the forums.

They are categorized in continents this time: North America, Asia, Europe, etc. I dont believe the servers will be timezone specific. However if they are, it would be best to pick a server located somewhere in the mountains for there will be A LOT less people on them.

Level 11
I just got back from EBGames where I had it reserved...when I reserved it, I was told I could get it today, but the evil non-caring employees told me to come back Tuesday....I now have a strong urge to kill the nearest living thing...d@mn them, giving false info about WoW!!!!!!!!!

Level 9
Im either gettin it for christmas, since you can really get it unless you pre-order or camp outside...lol, whoever does that kinda stuff is insane, but, anyone whos playing im gonna be a rouge (dwarf) then a hunter (troll) then a warlock (undead) and finally a warrior (human) if it isnt pay-per character, which it isnt right (note: im polaying the rouge as my MAIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.