1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WoW Release Date Posted!

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by leissaK, Nov 4, 2004.

1. leissaK

leissaK

Resources:
    Resources:
    On Blizzard.com they have announced World of Warcraft will be in the shelves by November 23, 2004!!! Everyone mark your calendars!!!

2. CraZy.FroG[B]

CraZy.FroG[B]

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is that for the entire world its going to be released, or is it only for US?

3. imported_Dragoon

imported_Dragoon

Resources:
    Resources:
    yah, im in Canada

4. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh man - don't expect it to be out in Europe 'till January :cry: So dumb we allways fall behind on release dates of the mmorpg - I hate the USA! Blizzard, MOVE! :twisted:

(offcourse did I not mean to offend anyone)

5. LoDown

LoDown

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Yes the game will be coming out on the 23rd but i am a bit dissapointed they are going to release it without the PvP system being complete (unless they r going to throw it in within the next few days) and with a lot of race and class balanaceing issues. I rather wait an extra month or two for that content to be put in before i play but i rpolly wont be able to resist ^.^.

6. Crazynutter

Crazynutter

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Its Said it will be Able to Pre-Order By 26th of november for Europe so I doubt it will be released in US by the 23rd

7. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Crazy, its out in America and Australia on the 23rd. They even said on the site. Europe ALWAYS has games released later, MUCH later. Sometimes Australia even suffers as well

Anywho, I saw how much it costs per month. So I must now say that its OFF my "Possible games to get as my late birthday game" list. Its about 15 to 13 or such in American, which translates around the late 20s, early 30s in Aussie money. I am NOT using 20 dollars PER MONTH on a video game that I'm only going to play for a few hours after school and such. Looks like ToS is what I'm getting

8. SeaGull1723

SeaGull1723

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's too bad I won't be celebrating. Only because I can't pay THAT much per month.

9. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    paid 13 us dollars a month for my last mmorpg, and It wasn't all that great - I don't mind paying a little extra if the game is of such high quality, that I think it is - anyone read about the "Raid" feature yet? I think its awesome how they surpass problems for theese kind of games, with such perfect engieneering

10. Crazynutter

Crazynutter

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Im Still going to Get it (as well as guild wars) and get the 6 month package because it is alot cheaper in my opinion

11. LoDown

LoDown

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    All it takes is cutting one meal to McDonalds every month...

12. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    aaah - such a sublime and striking statement, let me soothe for a moment and bask in the truth of the sarcasm - LoDown said it!

13. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    heh, i wish, i cant get it becuse
    1. my brother already has everquest on our pc which is eating up our bills
    2. nont enough memory on my stupid obcelete PC.

14. Stormlegacy

Stormlegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    You are crazy if you say the game won't be sold in stores on nov 23rd. I got 2 friends that work at game stores both already have thousands in stock ready to be sold on Nov. 23rd.

15. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    I actually preordered my copy of WoW, and it's supposed to be available tomorrow... :D

Yay for me! :lol:

16. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Curse you Lord Finarin! :x
    No, I'm just joking. I want to try and get s many people on this site onto the same server as possible. I've narrowed down the choices and I will be playing on one of the Eastern Time Servers. I advise most of you to do the same. Less 8-Year olds with a modem and a wit dry enough to steal a credit card on the Eastern Servers. I like the Eastern Coast, it just seems cleaner and more democratic :wink:

17. LoDown

LoDown

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    The servers will be ntohing like battle.net servers...

There is no USEast and USWest like servers. They are all going to be pretty much the same, only with their own unique name. That is how Tyren explained it in the forums.

They are categorized in continents this time: North America, Asia, Europe, etc. I dont believe the servers will be timezone specific. However if they are, it would be best to pick a server located somewhere in the mountains for there will be A LOT less people on them.

18. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just got back from EBGames where I had it reserved...when I reserved it, I was told I could get it today, but the evil non-caring employees told me to come back Tuesday....I now have a strong urge to kill the nearest living thing...d@mn them, giving false info about WoW!!!!!!!!!

19. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im either gettin it for christmas, since you can really get it unless you pre-order or camp outside...lol, whoever does that kinda stuff is insane, but, anyone whos playing im gonna be a rouge (dwarf) then a hunter (troll) then a warlock (undead) and finally a warrior (human) if it isnt pay-per character, which it isnt right (note: im polaying the rouge as my MAIN)