• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Private Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
but they don't get money from subscriptions...

then what are they doing with that $15 x 8,000,000? i know that it doesnt ALL go to the server maintinence, GMs and such, infact a very small amount does. the vast majority of it goes to share holders, but dont worry, they DO get money from subscriptions.

@Shados: that was quite offensive, doesn't fit a moderator

read this:

the rules said:
Sarcasm is dealt out in large amounts. Don't take everything seriously. You'll live longer.

those rules were actually written by shados, i thought his joke was funny anyways, becaue thats what it was.....a joke. geez.

Level 14
then what are they doing with that $15 x 8,000,000? i know that it doesnt ALL go to the server maintinence, GMs and such, infact a very small amount does. the vast majority of it goes to share holders, but dont worry, they DO get money from subscriptions.

read this:

those rules were actually written by shados, i thought his joke was funny anyways, becaue thats what it was.....a joke. geez.

my reply to shados was sarcastic as well :> u just got doublesarcastz0r3d

I meant they GET money from subscriptions, but if people play on private servers they LOSE money, so they CHASE "non-subscribers"

Level 4
oh just so you know, i made a thread regarding me making a tutorial to play on or make private servers. if you are intresting in me making a tutorial like that post it in the thread linked below so i know it has some support and will be used.

http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34438

Yes make one. I would like to learn how to make one.

EDIT: Sorry for not keeping up with this thread i thought it was over as people didnt respond for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.