1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

WoW: City Raid 1.0

Submitted by Catze
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
An adaption of my "WoW Arena Allstars" map. Features the same WoW classes, spells and items, but has a totally different gameplay. Its more like an AoS map with lanes and creeps where you can farm, to ultimately destroy the enemies city. Has only one lane for constant fighting action.

Keywords:
dota, moba, wow, world of warcraft, arena, allstars, aos, aeon of strife, rpg, fantasy
Contents

WoW: City Raid 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
21:31, 9th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: Fix your descriptions. Either use Map Description Generator (requires java) or Map Description Templates. Set to Awaiting Update.
  1. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You need a map description. Telling us why you uploaded it does not describe the map sufficiently to warrant approval. Map descriptions should contain information about how the game is played, what the victory/defeat conditions are, complete credits, what the terrain looks like (setting), whether it contains custom or imported spells and background story (if applicable). Without a description even the best map would get rejected.

2. IamFootman061

IamFootman061

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. Catze

Catze

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    fixed map and description.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  4. Lenura

Lenura

Resources:
    Resources:
    catze still alive? you planning on updating wow arena?

5. Catze

Catze

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yes, but not as a wc3 map. im gonna try to make a standalone game, derived from this map. i just started recently.

6. Lenura

Lenura

Resources:
    Resources:
    i assume you wont name the classes after wow due to copyright issues, mind posting a blog or smth anytime soon regarding the game?

7. Catze

Catze

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i will make a community page once i have found a good name for the game.

8. shinela

shinela

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh my lord I can't wait! At ALL!

I'm in such deep sadness that barely any one plays WoW arena these days. Been hosting games for months now, best I had was a 4v4, rest was 2v2 and rarely a 3v3. Even did some 1v1s because reasons. And everything except monk is fun to play (I just can't play as monk xD)

I really, REALLY want to see this dream come true :eek:

9. Catze

Catze

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  10. sammath

sammath

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Catze, has you think in contonue this map? What about if make an Alterac Valley type of AoS