• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Blood Elves-Rouge MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well this is a campign like WoW where u start as a blood elf rouge in Sunstrider Isle(WOW BLOOD ELVES STARTING POINT),I already know most of the quests you will play by the name u give and keep doing quests and when reaching lvl 10 I want to make him able to queue to dungeons.I am already starting at Shadowfang Keep and Ragefire Chasm.This part will end at lvl 20 and maybe I will go on if I manage to make this.But it's so big and I need help,I can use a

-Modeler
-Terrainer(Although I am good at Terrain)
-Someone good at triggers..You know!!

Anyone intrested please send me a private message.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Blizzard would not allow you to do this. Cloning the Bloodelf part of WoW as your own MMORPG is going to end with you being served a cease and desist order by Blizzard for blatant copyright infringement. You cannot just copy people's ideas. You need to come up with your own orignal idea for a game.

I think you wanted to post here...

Status
Not open for further replies.