• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worm

Reactions: hanz3
For worms project. An worm statue. Lord-T-Rex give me permission to edit his model. Skin is the biggest edit done by me. Give credits mainly to him.

Update 1:
Added portrait, team color and death animation. Its not a doodad anymore, now it can be used as both, doodad and structure.

Keywords:
statue, worm, worms, doodad, structure
Contents

WormStatue.zip (Model)

Reviews
10:45, 31st May 2008 HappyTauren: It is too smooth and overpolied, so polycount is pretty high. But other than that, acceptable, 3.

M

10:45, 31st May 2008
HappyTauren: It is too smooth and overpolied, so polycount is pretty high. But other than that, acceptable, 3.

Level 6
Muahahaha! Now we have almost a complete set for a multiple Worm style maps.. This helps make a TD version. >.> Now that would be nice... Have your basic worm then upgrade the hell out of him with weapons and items...

Level 8
We are worms, we’re the best and we’ve come to win the war We’ll stand, we’ll never run, stay until it’s done Though our friends may fall and our world be blown apart We’ll strike with all our might, we’ll fight for what is right, ‘till the end
5/5

Level 6
Cool statue its Like WWP! (worm world party) in My Phone Game. i Rate It 5/5. By The Way how to create the statue? From GMax?How Long?