• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
my request is very simple all I would like is for someone to create more worms (as in worms arrmagedon) worms with weapons already attached, thank you, if your are going to do this for me please leave a post telling me u will and when you think they will be ready

Level 9
Wasnt there already a worms model and guns to attatch to it?

Yer here it is....

Worm - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

It shows a worm from Worms 3D!
My second model ever.
Updated!
Now the model has Attachment Points, a throw animation, an animation for placing mines, dynamite etc... And two different shoot animations.
Use "Attack - 1" for heavy weapons like bazooka, mortar etc...
Use "Attack - 2" for precise weapons like snipers, shotguns or the uzi
Use "Spell Punch" for melee attack
Use "Spell Punch" for another melee attack
Use "Spell Throw" for throwing shells, banana bombs etc...
Use "Spell Slam" for placing things like dynamite, mines etc... on the ground

THIS MODEL DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY WEAPON. JUST THE ANIMATIONS.
USE MY WEAPON PACK TO ATTACK WEAPONS VIA TRIGGERS!

Bazooka: Bazooka - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Shotgun: Worm - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Mine: Mine - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Grenade: Grenade - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

And the hive has plenty more weapon attachments too, look em up, try em out. Hope that helped.....

Level 9
Not sure if you still need help but here goes

You would download the weapon, figure out where to attatch the weapon and do something like this;

Base the ability off 'Sphere' (a unit ability)
This will let you change the missile art for certain weapons
Then change the attatchments field to just one, which is 'weapon' or 'hand,left'/'hand,right'. Set target attatchments to '1' and change the attatchment model to the weapon, and the missile art to the bullet/rocket etc.

Then make this an item ability, put it on the item, when you pick up the item you should get the weapon, and on top of that your missiles will change art!

EDIT: 400 posts... woop

Level 19
You dont even know these and you are planning to make a worms map... weird
mods: infraction, ban, -rep dunt care I wanted to say this

gavdaman: Ya ya I know its best for ones doesnt know but Im just saying this a "P.S."
Sphere isnt good for attaching because its first effect dissapears on attack (awsome for granades ofc) anyway
Item Hero Armor bonus and such is buggy with Team colors (you can fix by change-rechange color but look bellow)
and Life Regeneration Aura just the best

gazsw: Oh and you attach it to "hand,left" or "hand,right" which is you want

Level 19
No its for Kael because he acutally fires one of spheres float around him when firing and after firing a new one appears thats why its like that

Status
Not open for further replies.